Tracy Dimarco #69 Big Things Poppin' for Alibaba Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You can't photoshop video" HA

Attachments

Reactions: 20
witch you didn’t design the pants stop acting like you are smart and did that or have any say in making the clothes she really plays these saddies for fools which they are to actually believe what comes out of her disgusting mouth.
Oh, I'm sure she and her designers in China have been working on those joggers for a year 🙄

That heifer is such a liar! She had no idea where the placement of the letters were. That superficial space cadet pays zero attention to detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First off, no one's obsessed with you. Don't flatter yourself. And obviously you DO care or you wouldn't be reading here nor would you have felt the need to write that . Nananabooboo YOU'RE MAD 😝😂
Why you go sit by your phone and delete somemore comments that you can't handle. You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Pussy! And block people because you're a COWARD

Screenshot_20220120-224212_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First off, no one's obsessed with you. Don't flatter yourself. And obviously you DO care or you wouldn't be reading here nor would you have felt the need to write that . Nananabooboo YOU'RE MAD 😝😂
Why you go sit by your phone and delete somemore comments that you can't handle. You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Pussy! And block people because you're a COWARD

View attachment 1003949
Isn't it, shes the one who is obsessed with us and Corey? Who hurt her feelings?
Oh...must have been the pregnant 21 year old who must now feel some kind of way that her daddy's new gf is pretending to play grandma when the girls mother is still very much active in her life. Tracy what's wrong, did your fake little act not go as planned?

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1003774

I mean she'd bleeping die

UK tattler babies, is this a real thing?
I think it is real in the whole "Europe", don't worry Brits i know you are no more in EC but you will always be geographically European ❤🇬🇧
But as Tracy is totally incapable of living in another country or even in another state than hers, she has a long life of nonsense and lies in perspective.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes probably going to get a tummy tuck or lipo and a BBL and deny it since shes been photoshopping her pics to make it look like she has an ass and flat tummy. Did Corey confirm if the kids are living at the Maloneys?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Btw, she got that hernia after her WLS. A hernia is a risk associated with WLS because they go in through the bellybutton. She never had a hernia before. If she did it would have been especially visible when she was pregnant. Here are some pics of her pregnant with Julian and no hernia in sight.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
witch you didn’t design the pants stop acting like you are smart and did that or have any say in making the clothes she really plays these saddies for fools which they are to actually believe what comes out of her disgusting mouth.
Sooo delusional I dont know how she can can say half the things she says with a straight face

View attachment 1003949
Hey Tracy, wish I could stroke your ego and say I am obsessed with you, sorry to disappoint. I am not. Your content along with your utter bullshit and untruthfulness has me in stitches. Your need to CONVINCE us you don’t care (yeah ok) your need to PROVE a point. The truth WILL come out karma is gonna pay you a visit

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sooo delusional I dont know how she can can say half the things she says with a straight face

Hey Tracy, wish I could stroke your ego and say I am obsessed with you, sorry to disappoint. I am not. Your content along with your utter bullshit and untruthfulness has me in stitches. Your need to CONVINCE us you don’t care (yeah ok) your need to PROVE a point. The truth WILL come out karma is gonna pay you a visit
I think karma is already paying her a visit, a looooooong visit at that. Let's be real, I wouldn't want her life would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing we are obsessed with is CALLING OUT ALL OF THE LIES THAT COME OUT OF TRACY MALONEY’S MOUTH.

This B literally lies about EV👏🏻ER👏🏻Y👏🏻THINGGGG👏🏻

I’m OVER it and I know damn well that I’m not the only one!

*cues song* 🎶 why you alwaysssss lying?🎶

The only thing we are obsessed with is CALLING OUT ALL OF THE LIES THAT COME OUT OF TRACY MALONEY’S MOUTH.

This B literally lies about EV👏🏻ER👏🏻Y👏🏻THINGGGG👏🏻

I’m OVER it and I know damn well that I’m not the only one!

*cues song* 🎶 why you alwaysssss lying?🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think karma is already paying her a visit, a looooooong visit at that. Let's be real, I wouldn't want her life would you?
Absolutly not, honestly i don't want anything from her life, neither her family, nor her friends, nor her professional situation... absolutely nothing. I'm interested in her because her catastrophic life, her frightening decisions are entertaining, but it could be her like any other person. Right now, I'm just as reveling in the Duggars' bad life choices, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolutly not, honestly i don't want anything from her life, neither her family, nor her friends, nor her professional situation... absolutely nothing. I'm interested in her because her catastrophic life, her frightening decisions are entertaining, but it could be her like any other person. Right now, I'm just as reveling in the Duggars' bad life choices, for example.
Same, then again she has brought her pathetic life all on herself. I feel so sorry for those poor children.

Ooh I forgot about the Duggar's!! They don't get much coverage here in Aus.

Reactions: 18
Someone commented on her target pic saying good job for not wearing a mask and she wb “F that I won’t wear one” or something to that effect. Everyone can make their own decisions but again, as an “influencer” you would think she wouldn’t be promoting controversial things. Kelly Dodd gets slammed for how much she rants about covid being fake and masks are useless etc I’m surprised more people don’t say more stuff to Tracy, unless they do and she just deletes it

Reactions: 25
Someone commented on her target pic saying good job for not wearing a mask and she wb “F that I won’t wear one” or something to that effect. Everyone can make their own decisions but again, as an “influencer” you would think she wouldn’t be promoting controversial things. Kelly Dodd gets slammed for how much she rants about covid being fake and masks are useless etc I’m surprised more people don’t say more stuff to Tracy, unless they do and she just deletes it

Because she's not an influencer. If she was everyone knows she would NOT get away with any anti COVID speech but she not high on the radar no one sees her bs

Reactions: 19
That “f that I won’t wear one” attitude is exactly why my coworker’s wife was just sedated and put on a vent in the ICU two days ago with covid. Oh, and she was pregnant and they had to do a c section and take the baby at 29 weeks. And the baby is also on a vent. It’s attitudes like hers why this tit is still rampant. People like TRASHBAG are the problem and contribute to causing things like that

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What awful outfit is this loser going to wear this weekend? And will she be color coordinating with Crabs?

I love coming here for the posts on her no kid weekends!!

Tracy, you crusty slob, thanks for the entertainment to come over the next couple days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 7.29.55 AM.png

I mean the filter doesn't really any different from her regular mug does it? With all that medispa tit she pumped in her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol 😂 Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted 🤦🏻‍♀️ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. 😉

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people 😂

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. ☹

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony 😂 This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the duck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

View attachment 1002671
Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself 😂 Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
the best. Thank you. Don’t forget she will have minimal pain after surgery. I guess it’s her SPeCiaL healing powers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.