Tracy Dimarco #69 Big Things Poppin' for Alibaba Queen

Do you think Craberto has met any of Tracy's kids?

• Yes, all of them

• Yes, but just the girls

• Yes, but just Julian

• No, none of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. โ˜น

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony ๐Ÿ˜‚ This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the duck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

FFFD9515-6C6C-494B-B4FA-8CA858C239C0.jpeg

Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Hope everyone is doing well โค

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. โ˜น

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony ๐Ÿ˜‚ This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the duck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

View attachment 1002671
Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Perfect! @SmotPoker29 you are our Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1002671

Amazing as usual โ™ฅ and that was my thought with the voting question, GV Corey has met Julian bc Julian cannot communicate with Corey about meeting a knock version of daddy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Fabulous as usual.. he also reminds me of Caillou ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฎ
He is definetly a little beedie eyed cartoon character. Caillou mixed with Arthur, without his glasses! For being at the gym โ€œ365! !! !! !!โ€ he's so scronny.

Amazing as usual โ™ฅ and that was my thought with the voting question, GV Corey has met Julian bc Julian cannot communicate with Corey about meeting a knock version of daddy
Rolling!!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1002671

This is great! โคโคโค

Reactions: 6
I don't think the kids met crappy I mean crabs I mean damn I guess it's the same thing. Lol Tracey literally wants nothing to do with those kids she's living a double life and a life with him does not include the kids she wouldn't be able to focus on their pictures and videos because the kids would be out being kids. I know when my kids meet knew people or go to a new place they are very curious and that just will not fly for miss lies

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she's going to buy an arse and new boobs. She'll still be too old to be an influencer, too old for clubs, too old for that life. Like, she's just going to be sitting on her sofa so day after paying thousands for a body ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
All she's going to be is the poundland Olivia version ๐Ÿ˜„
She'll still have gigantic hands and feet, stomping about like a trans ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1002671

You are bleeping fabulous! Queen of the recaps!!!

Reactions: 14
Wait! Did I miss something? Boobs and BBL? How is this possible? You can't lay on boobs and def can't lay on a BBL while recovering or ever for that matter?

Also, I had an amazing cosmetic surgery experience but I would N E V E R do a BBL. Esp if I had kids. The risk of this surgery is so great and my doc told me you literally sit on your ass all day esp our girl. The fat will shift and look lumpy sooner. Most influencers with BBLs work out to maintain the fat in place. Big T could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1002671

I dont know the answer, but i really hope you are a writer in your career because damn girl, i would read everything you wrote even if it was about stinky cheese (no not just tracy's fupa)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She better prepare herself with her son if she wants him to grow up as normal as possible. it seems to me something is bothering her she just keeps pounding on Cory. i would take Coryโ€™s version of what happened any day. She drove him to do what he did. Can some blow her IG up with the married guy she slept with? I donโ€™t live to far from Cory about 5 minutes saw him once when his dad passed away. I am team Cory we NYerโ€™s stick together. I need to do some research myself.

Reactions: 25
Itโ€™s so uncanny all the songs that would get her on the dance floor at a club are ALL reggaeton. You are not a Latina! Stop acting like you are!!!!

Reactions: 23
This is NOT her arm
This reminds me. Does anyone remember when she would fight people in the comments saying that there was room for one more name? And she would say nope it's all perfectly centered. Doesn't it look like a whole name could go above Skylar's name? I believe that was a point people were trying to make to her but she's too damn dense to figure it out.

Am I the only one that sees this?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.