Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol 😂 Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted 🤦🏻‍♀️ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. 😉

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people 😂

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. ☹

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony 😂 This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the fuck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

FFFD9515-6C6C-494B-B4FA-8CA858C239C0.jpeg

Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself 😂 Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Hope everyone is doing well ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

notfriends

Chatty Member
This comment 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

A “unique belt” found at the store?????? Is she high? On sober Sunday? Meanwhile back at the Maloney’s Gigi is getting out of the shower and putting her bath robe on saying where the fuck is the belt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
People are literally writing GOALS and reposting her tacky ass video. Like WHAT?! Show me his credit score.. show me his retirement fund.. you know what just show me his CAR or is he solely on Chevrolegs? This man is the epitome of an “ain’t shit” man. Goals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Expecting a grandbaby.....shes been dating him for 4 months....that baby is NOT HERS! How fucking disrespectful that is to roberto's ex... holy fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 51

jcham

Well well well, after all you said about the love of your life the one you still obsess over - you are sure around and probably taking drugs - so it’s ok when it suits your narrative
That’s a straw…?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

flowers918

And let me guesssssss fucking Tadaaaaaaa crappy patty is gonna change it for you.....she desperately wants to celebrate V day sooo fucking bad.....btw let me just point out that V day weekend is her weekend with the kids!! Wonder if aunty Danielle is going to babysit again! She throws hints so damn bad it's desperate looking, like if your man wants to spoil on V day you should have to throw such extravagant hints, didn't she say she loves quality time cuddled up watching a movie!🤔
She is going to post on Valentine’s day “I always hated this day. But someone came into my life this year and changed that for me” 🤣 you guys when they get into their first fight and this honeymoon stage is over … get ready and I’ll be here with my 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Btw, she got that hernia after her WLS. A hernia is a risk associated with WLS because they go in through the bellybutton. She never had a hernia before. If she did it would have been especially visible when she was pregnant. Here are some pics of her pregnant with Julian and no hernia in sight.
Her “ladies love a gentleman” photo shoot still gives me second hand cringe

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Am I the only one that gets soo annoyed when these people constantly ask her where did she get this or that. Like the bitch put white eyeliner in her eyes and people are all where did you get that what brand is it. Like STFU is eyeliner you can get it anywhere. Trash bag isn't some fabulous MUA that actually spends money on makeup. Her shit is probably purchased at local drugstores(no offense to anyone). And the comments on the clothes too. Like that shit is all overpriced cheap material from Amazon that she promotes on PrincessGarbage.

GOOGLE IT PEOPLE!!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKS WONDERS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Noseybird

Hey all, I’ve been quiet the last few days as I’ve got Covid and it’s gone through the whole household. We’re all okay though 👍🏻. I just cannot get over how tacky Tracy behaved lastnight, she’s hit a new low, even for her standards. I can’t see this all ending well for her, she thinks she’s the shit attempting to twerk at the club, looking like she’s coked off her tits but it looks so bad. Even Crabby looked uninterested at times and I can see him running a mile when shit gets real and her Mom makes her parent her own kids once and for all. This single and carefree behaviour surely can’t continue forever. She really is a disgrace. I saw this pic and it reminded me of big T lastnight so I altered it slightly to look more like her haha 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43