Tracy Dimarco #69 Big Things Poppin' for Alibaba Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G
It’s so uncanny all the songs that would get her on the dance floor at a club are ALL reggaeton. You are not a Latina! Stop acting like you are!!!!
GIRL and not to mention they are all old songs everyone in the club scene of the 00's knows like girl come on. What about....never mind I'm not even gonna mention any artists cause I don't want to give her ideas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol 😂 Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted 🤦🏻‍♀️ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. 😉

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people 😂

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. ☹

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony 😂 This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the duck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

View attachment 1002671
Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself 😂 Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
I so look forward to this at the start of each thread. Not even messing but if you wrote a book I would buy it. Thank you once again for another great low down !!!

Reactions: 20
Reminds me of someone ...

Edit: wow I just realized you can change your whole hairstyle on this app. WTF!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's cold in New Jersey but Corey is bringing the spice. He told a Tattler that Julian lives near Tracy's mom and stays there three days a week out of convenience for Tracy, of course. No wonder she only takes pictures of the girls in front of the garage. So could there be some sort of arrangement between Stephanie and Tara for Julian, in particular?

Crab Rangoon invited Tracy to his daughter's gender reveal/21st birthday. In true Trashy fashion, she showed up in a crop top and stretchy drawstring jeans and used one of her delusional saddies to make the cupcake arrangement in exchange for promo. She's soooo famous, guys! She also welcomed the "grandma" title with open arms and bragged about how "this is how co-parenting should be done" by posting a picture with Crabby's first babymomma. Co-parenting a 21 year old who about to be a mother herself? Lol 😂 Hey, you'd think if she's so excited to be a grandma, she'd atleast spell her "grandchild's" name right in her caption... especially since it was spelled out in cupcakes in the picture she posted 🤦🏻‍♀️ No worries though, since she reads here constantly, she made sure to fix her caption in a jiffy. 😉

One of the kids did what any of us would do if they had to see Tracy's face daily.. throw up on her. And what did mom of the year do? Post a picture of herself featuring said vomit and add "Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said." First of all, you witch, no one told you to have kids. You did that for a spin off and it backfired on you. And no one has ever said parenting was easy. You just thought you'd be rolling in dough and able to pay nannies and babysitters to raise your kids like you see on TV. That backfired on you too. Now you're stuck with three kids and desperately trying to relive your 20s at 34 with a new Corey.

Glamariss Lash is still selling overpriced Alibaba makeup with Tracy's name plastered all over it. Only has 3K followers. Following every single account that watches her stories has her following 7K people 😂

Tracy has made mention of getting a breast lift but won't admit to her WLS. In the future, she will group everything and say "I got work done" and then say she never lied. "I said I got work done. I didn't lie about it." Breast lift comes first, then she's going to get a BBL. I feel like she's photoshopping her body to see what she wants to look like after she goes under the knife. Her "dream body". I see this going very wrong just like her lips. She doesn't know when to stop. She will still photoshop her body after she gets surgeries. The saddest thing is that her daughters are witnessing all of it. ☹

Oh and she's back to mentioning no child support. But now she's also mentioning not getting alimony 😂 This woman is a whole clown. Either you make all this money to raise your three kids and you do it all on your own or you are a single mother of three who gets no child support and cant pay her bills. Figure it the duck out, Maloney.

T-minus 11 days before January is over and Tracy has never mentioned her "new house that's being built" again. Has she even asked for furniture recommendations again?

If I missed anything, add it below! Answer the poll question. I personally think if she'd introduce him to any of the kids, it would be Julian... because he doesn't speak and can't tell anyone "I met mommy's boyfriend". I think she's sick and would do that.

View attachment 1002671
Lmao I have no words for this picture. I was trying to make a witty comment, but it just speaks for itself 😂 Thanks for sharing @queeniefoofoo !

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
I honestly cannot get over the difference between the normal photos and the photoshopped ones. Like wow! On tiktok a woman was showing a real life video of how much her body changes from these apps and all in real time motion and I was completely shocked.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she's going to buy an arse and new boobs. She'll still be too old to be an influencer, too old for clubs, too old for that life. Like, she's just going to be sitting on her sofa so day after paying thousands for a body 🤷‍♀️
All she's going to be is the poundland Olivia version 😄
She'll still have gigantic hands and feet, stomping about like a trans 😂
The hourglass figure has turned really caricature looking these days. Especially when you spot an influencer you see on Instagram and than at a beach and the difference is shocking. In photos it can be interesting but in real life it doesn’t look as appealing. It’s kind of sad actually. And worse that normal figures like the square shape is deemed as unsatisfactorily to the beauty standards set out these days. Personally I would like to see all shapes being rocked with real emphasis on real bodies being normalised through lifestyle changes. Not quick fix surgeries. Most of us do not have the luxury for this and rather than promote all this, actually promote self love of what we already have. Normal is fine.

Reactions: 19
When she admits her wls.. I’ll be happy for her. Until then there’s no way all these cosmetic procedures are going to make her happy on the inside. She’s still a soulless brat.

Reactions: 23
Ahhhhhh it's almost Friday ladies and Fuego Cory weekend!!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for some great entertainment and crappy outfits and new photoshopping at the where else but the clubs and let's not forget about Sober Sundays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw crabby patty has been awfully quiet the past few days!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhhhhh it's almost Friday ladies and Fuego Cory weekend!!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for some great entertainment and crappy outfits and new photoshopping at the where else but the clubs and let's not forget about Sober Sundays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw crabby patty has been awfully quiet the past few days!!!!!
deafening quiet lol I’m sure once they read these messages, he will be active again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
187 people out of 529K liked her post on her lip swatches….. iM aN iNfLuEnCeR bAbe

How does ANYONE believe this!!! It’s insane to me, I know we’ve all said it before, but I’m just shocked more and more each day.

I would love to see this girl somewhere, so I could just laugh in her face, she pisses me off and I’m not even sure why I dislike her so much, she just irks me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
witch you didn’t design the pants stop acting like you are smart and did that or have any say in making the clothes she really plays these saddies for fools which they are to actually believe what comes out of her disgusting mouth.
So what she is saying is that yea I deliberately put a bunch of images depicting various allegations against my baby daddy and trying to profit from his defamation
and I feel like her bleeping hips get bigger every time she posts that stupid picture

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.