Tracy DiMarco #68 Latino and the tramp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what "Lashed By Taylor" would say? 😂 Sorry Big T. Some of us like watching the trainwreck 🤷🏻

A few things…..

Why are these pics so blurry?!!! Didn’t she just get a new phone?!

She should never do kissy face/duck lips. Never ever. It looks SOOO bad when she does. SO bad. With those baboon ass lips of hers.

Is she still wearing that white shirt? What shade of not white anymore is it today? I swear she buys new clothes, wears it for a week straight, and discards of it (throws it into a pile in the townhouse) because she’s not capable of doing laundry. I want to take a shower and change my clothes just looking at her.

She’s at her parents house. You know, sometimes, on some weekends, on every weekday, and weekend, living there.
Her nails gross me out 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I'm just going to leave this here....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here is the thing I cannot wrap my head around. She is aware there is a whole long tattle about her and her bullshit.. how does any decent human watch this and just go about her day .. proving us right .. if I were her I would be in hiding or at least changing my lifestyle .. but yet she goes above and beyond to be crazier as the days go by …. I don’t get it
Because we are all "jealous" of such a successful, prosperous life she leads 🖕🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He is 40 the “men” I knew at 40 were not behaving this way. They worked on Wall Street had high power jobs and were financially set. This is ghetto and she fits right in. No accomplished 40 years old would be behaving like this. Match made in hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How, how, HOW can she think these lips look good? 🙈

I wonder what "Lashed By Taylor" would say? 😂 Sorry Big T. Some of us like watching the trainwreck 🤷🏻

I’m thinking she’s used up her favors from Lashed by Taylor so doesn’t care. Lol Just checked and unless someone else can find her it looks like Taylor doesn’t follow her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How, how, HOW can she think these lips look good? 🙈

I’m thinking she’s used up her favors from Lashed by Taylor so doesn’t care. Lol Just checked and unless someone else can find her it looks like Taylor doesn’t follow her.
Just checked Lashed by Taylor’s following and she does still follow her. When you search for an account through someone’s followers who has a lot of followers (real or fake lol), it doesn’t always come up. It’s super annoying but that’s why I always search through the other person’s following instead

Reactions: 11
6C1A994A-2786-4BA2-8386-457485F8E0D8.jpeg

I feel like that’s a dig of some sort at Corey… I feel like she’s trying to say he wasn’t close with his mom and that’s why he turned out the way he did. Does anyone agree?

Reactions: 28
View attachment 998558

I feel like that’s a dig of some sort at Corey… I feel like she’s trying to say he wasn’t close with his mom and that’s why he turned out the way he did. Does anyone agree?
Hmmmm sure Craberto was raised by his grandmother and wasn’t close with his mum but had to move in with her when he was 11 because he became to much (that’s what he put in his “Model” profile 😂)… Sooooo she’s also having a dig at her now boyfriend without even realising. Just goes to show how much she knows about him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
92452702-FDBE-4645-9928-B5C2100E75D4.png
82A84A43-9480-4EE4-8BCB-15602330DF1E.png

Ummm sis 🙄 I’m sure you aren’t seeing anything, as we all have that option to block any new accounts anyone creates when you block them. So …. make it make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 998558

Actually I interpreted it as her talking about Craberto, like saying she’s giving him extra attention/love because he wasn’t/isn’t close with his mom. Anything to redirect the convo to her new boy-toy lol. She’d rather talk about him than her kids any day 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yet she still explains everything even when you don’t ask 😂😂
Didn’t she explain why she was going out NYE ?
Didn’t she explain why she was at the baby shower ?
Someone asked about her house. She’s telling you her whole life story of how she doesn’t live with her parents 🤣. Again no one asked 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 6.49.21 PM.png

Waiiiiiiit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Noooo way is she being serious with this comment 💀 💀 💀 💀 She's trolling her saddies. This has to be the dumbest bleeping thing I have ever read. I think she's trying to be really profound and deep here but it comes off as laughably absurd. Like this has anything to do with anything she has ever uttered. And as IF their relationship were that serious?! He gives her life?? They've known one another for 5 mins???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The gorgeous gorgeous tattler who just mentioned she's been married for >30 years, if anyone should be talking about the aorta, it's her.

Big T and the THE AORTA PLEASE I am ROLLING

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 998573

Noooo way is she being serious with this comment 💀 💀 💀 💀 She's trolling her saddies. This has to be the dumbest bleeping thing I have ever read. I think she's trying to be really profound and deep here but it comes off as laughably absurd. Like this has anything to do with anything she has ever uttered. And as IF their relationship were that serious?! He gives her life?? They've known one another for 5 mins???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The gorgeous gorgeous tattler who just mentioned she's been married for >30 years, if anyone should be talking about the aorta, it's her.

Tbh I’m most shocked that she even knows what the aorta is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 998573

When I read that comment to myself, I instantly thought of that kid at school that spit random facts out at random times when no one asked 😂 Like witch what? It's like she malfunctions when answering someone's question or replying to a comment and answers with something totally unrelated. "When are you moving to your new place?" "The cheetah is the fastest animal on land 🙌🏻🙌🏻🐆" 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I take better pictures on my LG K20 than Tracy does with her iPhone 😆. Her pictures always look fuzzy to me.
The constant PDA's is so juvenile but it's what I expect from her. Again, there has been no growth or maturity. She will continue to jump into relationships feet first and fall in "love" in five seconds. Tracy loves the idea of being in love but she doesn't know how to love. God help that dude when he gets tired and doesn't live up to her love language expectations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.