Tracy Dimarco #67 Crab Rangoon and the Maloney family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is BASIC parenting meeting the NEEDS of children. Holy duck. She is so God damn dense. 4 days a month. LIES. Always with the lying.
The saddest thing about this, is she believes the tit she’s saying. She was out all weekend including Friday so where does she get 4 days from? She needs some mental help for sure. Her family and friends suck for not getting it for her.

She went out 4 days this weekend! Does Tracy understand how numbers work?????
Math is hard. 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wear better leggings on my runs .. and the blouse thingy christ I wouldn't wear that to Newmarket and that is a dump of a pub but it does do massive wines that are about 20% proof 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think because she’s not posting her Thursday through Sunday clubbing on her weekends with the kids that she’s not doing exactly that. Remember “there’s so much we don’t know that she doesn’t post” and she “only posts what she wants us to see”. That actually goes for any day of the week, any time of day.

Are the girls doing online school too? Who’s doing online with Julian? She was out today. She was out Thursday or Friday getting her hair done. And that’s only what we saw. I don’t believe she was sitting next to him doing online all the other days either.

Reactions: 16
Here we go again, OUT ONCE AGAIN! THIS MUST BE THE NEW UNIFORM. SHINY STRETCHY PANTS, bought them in every color.View attachment 980382

Still going with the unicorn one leg stance, That is one massive Manhand! Imagine that tit coming at you to touch your face, scary AF!

I’m sorry but aren’t those shiny stretch pants more of a work out pant….or in her case sit on my flat ass and photoshop pants? I would never think to pair work out leggings with a “dressy” top….there are much nicer higher quality stretch pants that would be much more appropriate!!!

The black hair looks awful on her. She legit looks like an evil witch.
Looks like she’s out with BBworldwide. Trying extra hard to prove to us that she still has friends and hangs out with them or trying extra hard to make Crabby jealous?? 🤔

Reactions: 17
The black, dull, one process hair looks atrocious on her. Because she has so much fake hair she looks like a witch. She looked better with some dimension before (can't believe I'm saying that as even that color looked like tit lol) She just looks really cheap - rode hard and put away wet- but that's her M.O.

• Haha
Sure Jan….
LMAO. She had to justify that they are a "dress pant" because they are "structured" & zip up in the back 😂 tell me you read here without telling me you read here. Those are shiny, polyester/spandex, flammable zumba workout leggings. Who tf are you trying to fool?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
LMAO. She had to justify that they are a "dress pant" because they are "structured" & zip up in the back 😂 tell me you read here without telling me you read here. Those are shiny, polyester/spandex, flammable zumba workout leggings. Who tf are you trying to fool?
But the question was WHERE?!!! No one asked you about all the other bullshit you just said Tracy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell love I've got zip up pants too and skirts and boots that's actually go to the top and oh you get me boo.

Honestly it's just so sad.

Reactions: 14
Oh no, trouble in paradise? Did he get caught being a bad little boy and Tracy took away his phone and deleted his app? Oh no. Tracy is more of a mom to her 40 year old boyfriend than the three kids she pushed out of her snatch.
The tit he posts is so cringe.

Reactions: 18
So, being as I am still new to these threads, do we have proof that Trashy got weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery)? Or is this speculation? It’s quite obvious there is some photoshopping happening. Also, I know Jackie Bianchi (from JL) had gotten the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) surgery - she had an insta page which documented her success, but it has since disappeared.

Reactions: 8
So, being as I am still new to these threads, do we have proof that Trashy got weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery)? Or is this speculation? It’s quite obvious there is some photoshopping happening. Also, I know Jackie Bianchi (from JL) had gotten the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) surgery - she had an insta page which documented her success, but it has since disappeared.
Search Tracy Maloney WLS in tattle threads and you can read all about it. I believe the first post about it was about a year ago (Jan 2021?). The dramatic weight loss with no diet (the amount she drinks debunks ANY diet claims) among other things make it very obvious that’s the route she took.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.