Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I’m not @SmotPoker29… but I will do my best.

Welcome back fellow Tattlers and Welcome New Tattlers….. last thread we saw a small uptick in new members. As usual most new members are very surprised to find that there a lots of people who feel and think the same things they’re thinking when it comes to Tracy.

In true Tracy fashion, Tracy kicked off the new year away from her children and pretended that she twitched her witch nose to make it believe that she went from moming hard on NYE evening to being at a RESERVED NYE party all so she could have a kiss at midnight. We’re not sure who stayed with the kids. Some of us think it was their usual guardians and some of us think it was Danielle from TransformationBellas or whatever she calls her place.

Tracy and Roberto are still out here photoshopping themselves to the high heavens and Tracy is pissing all over her territory by commenting on Roberto’s page within minutes of comments being left. You’d think these 2 were 15 and 16 and never had a relationship before with the way Tracy likes to carry on.

Tracy is currently using Pink as her “aesthetic” because she’s an “influencer” and all. So be prepared for the hot pink Barbie pants to be making a come back.

There was a small podcast episode released and from it we learned that Tracy is a Kuntasauras to her children (nothing new) but she has now taken it to a new level because she revealed that she TAKES AWAY Julian’s HEARING DEVICES so that he does not act up like Jayden. As usual, Tracy made Jayden out to be her problematic child because Jayden doesn’t want to wear the shit clothes that Tracy has picked out for her.

also, Crabby patty was selling at home Covid tests because he’s a POS. Tracy really picked a winner and he continues to show his true colors… it’s only a matter of time before this implodes in disaster.

Also, shout out to the person who created a spreadsheet for the month is January. Hope to see an update in the middle of the month.

happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

remi85

VIP Member
So I just briefly scanned the last thread and jotted down some notes. This will be nothing like @SmotPoker29 :love: amazing recaps but wanted to follow the tattle rules

• tracy had a girls nite at her favorite Mexicans restaurant, she claimed it was after hours but we saw other customers in videos. she wore her infamous crop top and leggings and acted a fool and should be embarrassed by the way she dances. trashy posted a selfie but forgot to edit the shadows, where we saw her true size 🐄
  • crabby patty started selling covid tests on his IG 🦀
  • Trashy posted mr crabs on the matching family page and Corey just found it funny
  • too many screenshots to count of trash bag commenting on facetune bobbys instagram, insecure much? 🤡
  • our new friend Marcela was promoting the hell out of the lashes for Tracy.. yet she claimed to be vegan while wearing mink lashes. after receiving much hate, she went on a tangent her on IG stories, claimed she's her own kind of vegan and the vegan police can go elsewhere :rolleyes:
  • tracy showed us a latex dress she was wearing at daddy maloneys house and we all envisioned Ross from Friends in his leather pants 😂
  • GV Corey posted some shady ig stories, saying he can do everything with keeping a neat house and pays his bills and women only bring sexual activities to relationship, and about stinky ladies with a piercing is an onion ring.. but then showered his little gf with love on his posts...
  • ashley posted about getting a mommy makeover
  • sammy and julie hung out on NYE
  • Tracy pretended she was staying home for the holiday, bc it was HER WEEKEND but then rushed to get dressed to meet prince crabby for a midnight kiss... her timeline was completely off and we determined it was a lie
  • Corey 🌶 created a new nickname for crabby - Crab Rangoon
  • Hippo Whale did a top 9 pictures for 2021 and Skylar and Jayden were missing from it... yet she still posted it
  • Lorenzo posted an unfiltered picture of tracy and it was removed the next day.. luckily we got our screenshots
  • trashy made spaghetti and clams and we heard her mom in the background telling her to take out the trash to get rid of the smell
  • TRex posted an IG story of julian, saying my baby at school and later in the day, posted about virtual learning. one of our tattlers looked up the school and they were virtual this week. recycling pictures again!
  • @Gigi0380 made a tracker for her mom and nonmom activities ♥
  • and tons of photoshop fails

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Sure Jan….
LMAO. She had to justify that they are a "dress pant" because they are "structured" & zip up in the back 😂 tell me you read here without telling me you read here. Those are shiny, polyester/spandex, flammable zumba workout leggings. Who tf are you trying to fool?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Why is the go to comment is that we are jealous and obsessed. What are we jealous of?? Bitch you haven't worked since jerseylicious!!! Your failing podcast and clothing line doesn't count as income. This woman NEVER mentioned your name but yet your self absorbed ass assumed she was talking about you.

You babegirl are insecure with yourself and need serious therapy. You try so hard to fit in so bad that it shows. You are a follower and yes a "bad example" for your children. They have to grow up seeing their mother being a lazy ass on the couch all day never cooking, cleaning or interacting with them. Thank god they have Gigi and Tata helping.

The only Karama that's coming is for YOU!!! You will get cheated on by your new boy toy because a person like that can only handle a personality like yours for so long. It's all rainbows and unicorns until a real Latina with a real body and confidence strolls past and gets his attention. And another thing if your dates only consist of you going out 3 days straight drinking and partying where there's barely any light, maybe you should rethink your relationship looks like he doesn't want to be out with you out where people can actually see what you look like. In my neighborhood you are basically a side chick nothing but sex.

I can keep going on but I don't want to bore our tattlers repeating what's been said already.

Final thought: NO ONE is JEALOUS or OBSESSED of you. All of us tattlers actually have a great life, job, and our kids actually are happy it's a hard job to do it but we manage. This site here is for entertainment purposes. Something to read while on the toilet or while drinking our coffee. So calm down with the obsessed part, no wants nothing your have.

RANT OVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Let’s just play devils advocate and pretend that Tracy really was a fuLl tImE siNgLe mOm who actively patented the kids 26/30 days per month (I know; I’m dying of laughter too) .. I have never seen a mother who never posts about her children. She never posts how much she missed them that weekend, can’t wait to see them, has cute activities lined up to surprise them when they get home (to GiGi’s of course) from their dads weekend. NADDA.

there’s a twice a week picture of the girls in hideous outfits in front of a garage, and a once a week recycled pic of Julian.

she’s the only “mother” I’ve seen not post her frustrations about virtual learning while working directly with the child (GiGi and Tata do it). No lunch preps, no educational games or toys- zero children content- but then she has the nerve to say that people are obsessed with her for calling her out to be more of a parent.

the narcissism is strong with this one. I used to root for her to change but truly she believes her own delusions; Tracy thinks Tracy is skinny, instagram model status hot, a fashion icon, too good to work a job, an amazing ‘single’ parent and that the world is jealous of her.

now I’m just hanging around for the train wreck to crash and burn - it’s just sad that the kids are involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Saying she photoshops those kids is a stretch too lol
Differences in photos is lighting, quality of phone, photography skills , angles, posing and so on. They might as well be screenshots from a video too. I won’t even brush up on a creep factor of having photos of someone elses kids saved up. I didn’t say Corey was ugly or that Jayden isn’t mini him. Lookswise all the kids look more like Tracy then anyone else. They don’t even have similar features with their cousins which in genetics means their mothers side was more dominant and they look more like her. Why is that so hard to grasp? Its one thing to snark and another to like have this loathe for this person you don’t even know. Stating someone hates their kid a strong argument to have. Tracy might be a racist republican but questioning her feelings towards her kids is a huge mental stretch.... like that is crossing a line dun ya think?
She 1000% photoshops her kids. You can have your opinions as a new person on here but for those of us who have been actively contributing for over a year have Very similar viewpoints on all topics Tracy. If you feel otherwise than just mute me.

Reactions: 42

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
There was a photo of Tracy from high school and people questioned why she looked so old. Its how most Staten Island/Jersey teenagers looked like. We smeared half of maybelline foundation sticks everyday and so much beach bum that a lot of people look straight up like Bobs furniture couches now . Everyone looked 40 in high school! Tracy has really good genes but she destroyed her looks with tanning, two decades of nonstop pounds of makeup ,obviously a really shitty diet and now all those fillers and procedures she does on her face. If she embraced her natural skin and learned how to blend and do makeup properly she would be gorgeous. Something in her head clicked at some point that heavy bad stage makeup is it and she just walks around looking like a drag queen that’s just starting out. Homegirl has a full on body dysmorphia and with “russian lips” she just en route to botched.com
She has good genes? Lol I don’t think so …Stephanie has a five head and Tracy face apps her and her father looks like mr clean sunburned. And gorgeous? I wouldn’t go that far. She was never pretty to me. She looked the most normal when she first became a mother and she should’ve stopped there after Skylar.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BuzzDawg15

Majority of female ravers are in fact nurses. Other then cops, nurses and doctors are always packed with the best quality drugs at parties. casual party drug use aside , what’s with this thread hating on people in their 30s being at the clubs? Are we supposed to get a favorite lazy chair and sit on our asses watching bravo until diabetes or the grim ripper shows up? What is this ageism all over this thread lol. That aside, this girl being judged for partying and then going back to work next day is absolutely ridiculous. How dare she work and play! Burn the witch! 🤣🤣🤣 Are medical workers should not live their lives outside their daily pandemic hardships just because you feel a certain way? Imagine there are people with kids, careers AND social life ( including clubs) who manage to do all that and NOT even share their lives on socialmedia!
What is this shit that if a mother doesn’t share her kids she’s a terrible mother.. Are yall okay?
As a woman you can’t do anything right and in Tracys case... whatever she will do yall would still hate.
Lol listen to yourself 🤣 the only thing more pathetic than the poor excuse for a woman/mother that is Tracy, are the losers who defend her. I'm a mom, I'm in my 30s...do I go out? Sure! Maybe once every few months. But guess what else? I have a FULL TIME JOB! And I take care of my own 👏 fucking👏 kids👏 and guess what else...I don't dress like a cheap ******, shaking my rank ass for the camera and humiliating my parents, siblings and children. Nor do I blow all of my child support money on basement bargain beauty treatments while my children wear clothes that are ill-fitting, UGLY, cheap as fuck, or seasonally inappropriate. You better fucking BELIEVE my kids have snowboots, gloves and COATS. She thinks people are jealous and obsessed with her? Fucking clown is what she is...she's a train wreck no one can stop watching. And deserves nothing more than to crash and burn. A liar, a hoe, and a fraud. But please...keep on defending this pig 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
New to this thread!
Went to high school with Lorenzo (from JL), and him and Trashy used to tan at the tanning salon I worked out. Been reading through these threads, and looking at her social media, and for a woman in her mid-30s with 3 young children, her behavior is quite disturbing…

Last edited:
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest story she posted a pic of stepdads and stepmoms about being at a soccer game for their child saying she wishes well if you didn’t bash their father maybe that could happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Bitch couldn’t even give an hour of time to do some co-parenting for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day… not one birthday…. But she wishes they could? Is she drunk? She has to be drunk by now. It’s 2:30 in the afternoon. She must be drunk.

• Haha

Deba

The wedding planner finally posted the dms from trashy.

• Haha
  • Wow

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So Corey never spends nights with him? I think that’s wrong too!! I don’t know what Corey has to do sell his ass work multiple jobs but he has got to get his own place already! There are plenty of single parents that do it I now rent is high but it can be done or everyone in ny would live with their parents. Kids are getting bigger I know his moms house isn’t that big. He can only be a weekend dad because he lives to far. I’m sorry something has to change you can’t have your kids cramped in your moms house every other weekend n your son at your sisters.
Like Tracy has at her parents? Corey works to survive. Tracys parents support her fat lazy ass. & Corey pays that cow child support she puts towards HERSELF.
I dont care what Corey does, as I dont see him out partying or getting pussy when his kids are/aren't around.
Hes doing the best he can to take care of his three kids. That's the difference between Corey & Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ohnonono93

I've muted her. Shes here to start some drama it seems.

Also peep tracys EDITED snow pictures. Guess its her weekend...so who's watching those kids tomorrow while she gets crab dick

We do. It depends on the month, weather. Etc
I lowkey think she’s a saddie

Reactions: 40

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Who is bacon & eggs? Let's get one thing straight, when we make fun of Maloney, we are making fun of just her because she is a horrid human being, nevermind mother. Please do not insinuate that we are mom-shaming, fat-shaming, agesist, etc. Should a mom of three who has no substantial job be at a club every other weekend (sometimes every weekend)? No. Period point blank. You have time to go to clubs, you have time to work. When she chose to have three kids, she should've known that it's not about her anymore so spare me the "woe is me, I get to have fun too" shtick. I'm turning 30 in less than three weeks and the last thing on my mind is where I'm going to go get fucked up at. Her EKG friend should also not be out maskless at bars especially since she's working so hard during this pandemic. Have some common sense & stay your ass home. Eggs & bacon, you need to stop deleting your comments because it's one thing to have different opinions, but it's another thing to throw the stone and hide your hand and then try to mingle with us by saying she looks like Peg Bundy. That's called being two-faced and shady. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Thats a strong assumption to make about someone you don’t know and Jayden is all Tracy facewise lol. That kid even has all of mannerisms and bratiness of Tracy too. She probably has the most toughest time with her because its hard to face yourself in a mini version right in front of u . None of the kids look like their dad or his fam as much as they look like Tracy and her father. Both families have pretty good genes for conventional beauty standards but don’t forget Tracy was photoshopping Corey like crazy too lol
It’s not an assumption when those of us that have been in these threads since day 1 have seen how she treats Jayden in comparison to the other two.
She says negative things about her on a weekly basis, she’s never commented on Julian’s volatile behaviour towards his sisters (whether this is part of some kind of undisclosed health issue is possible of course), I don’t recall a time when Tracy had ever said anything about Sky’s behaviour but without fail we always hear about Jayden and how “difficult” she is. Jayden is all Corey, she’s nothing like Tracy otherwise she’d be the image of Sky who is Tracy through and through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38