Tracy Dimarco #67 Crab Rangoon and the Maloney family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't. Shes back at work. Idk anyone who was keeping tabs on all 50 pages.

Long story short, Tracy is more concerned with dick and crabby giving her crabs than she is about caring about all three children. Its obvious that her parents have sole guardianship over Julian.

Reactions: 23
She can't. Shes back at work. Idk anyone who was keeping tabs on all 50 pages.

Long story short, Tracy is more concerned with dick and crabby giving her crabs than she is about caring about all three children. Its obvious that her parents have sole guardianship over Julian.
I didn't see the message. Thank you!

@SmotPoker29 it won't be the same without your recap but thank you for the ones you made!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And Tbag teamed up with some rando “makeup” company to sell spider lashes and a makeup sponge that’s “Tracy Edition” yet it looks like a generic pink beauty blender knock off. Tracy continues to do the bare minimum to make a quick buck or two to pay for her drinks on her nights out that she DeSeRvEs since she’s a FuLL TiMe Mom of 3 under 20😒 and has her kids 26/30 days a year (yes her actual words…)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And Tbag teamed up with some rando “makeup” company to sell spider lashes and a makeup sponge that’s “Tracy Edition” yet it looks like a generic pink beauty blender knock off. Tracy continues to do the bare minimum to make a quick buck or two to pay for her drinks on her nights out that she DeSeRvEs since she’s a FuLL TiMe Mom of 3 under 20😒 and has her kids 26/30 days a year (yes her actual words…)
those sponges are literally 10 cents on aliexpress , for someone who wouldn’t keep her mouth shut about “illegals” and praising Trump. She sure does love to order sweatshop goodies and sell it more priced out then shein or amazon. Also I can’t stop laughing at her dollar tree backdoor bad bunny man man and those “professional” shots. Between that and her blackfishing groupon boudoir. They def are a good match 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not @SmotPoker29… but I will do my best.

Welcome back fellow Tattlers and Welcome New Tattlers….. last thread we saw a small uptick in new members. As usual most new members are very surprised to find that there a lots of people who feel and think the same things they’re thinking when it comes to Tracy.

In true Tracy fashion, Tracy kicked off the new year away from her children and pretended that she twitched her witch nose to make it believe that she went from moming hard on NYE evening to being at a RESERVED NYE party all so she could have a kiss at midnight. We’re not sure who stayed with the kids. Some of us think it was their usual guardians and some of us think it was Danielle from TransformationBellas or whatever she calls her place.

Tracy and Roberto are still out here photoshopping themselves to the high heavens and Tracy is pissing all over her territory by commenting on Roberto’s page within minutes of comments being left. You’d think these 2 were 15 and 16 and never had a relationship before with the way Tracy likes to carry on.

Tracy is currently using Pink as her “aesthetic” because she’s an “influencer” and all. So be prepared for the hot pink Barbie pants to be making a come back.

There was a small podcast episode released and from it we learned that Tracy is a Kuntasauras to her children (nothing new) but she has now taken it to a new level because she revealed that she TAKES AWAY Julian’s HEARING DEVICES so that he does not act up like Jayden. As usual, Tracy made Jayden out to be her problematic child because Jayden doesn’t want to wear the tit clothes that Tracy has picked out for her.

also, Crabby patty was selling at home Covid tests because he’s a POS. Tracy really picked a winner and he continues to show his true colors… it’s only a matter of time before this implodes in disaster.

Also, shout out to the person who created a spreadsheet for the month is January. Hope to see an update in the middle of the month.

happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Welcome back fellow Tattlers and Welcome New Tattlers….. last thread we saw a small uptick in new members. As usual most new members are very surprised to find that there a lots of people who feel and think the same things they’re thinking when it comes to Tracy.

In true Tracy fashion, Tracy kicked off the new year away from her children and pretended that she twitched her witch nose to make it believe that she went from moming hard on NYE evening to being at a RESERVED NYE party all so she could have a kiss at midnight. We’re not sure who stayed with the kids. Some of us think it was their usual guardians and some of us think it was Danielle from TransformationBellas or whatever she calls her place.

Tracy and Roberto are still out here photoshopping themselves to the high heavens and Tracy is pissing all over her territory by commenting on Roberto’s page within minutes of comments being left. You’d think these 2 were 15 and 16 and never had a relationship before with the way Tracy likes to carry on.

Tracy is currently using Pink as her “aesthetic” because she’s an “influencer” and all. So be prepared for the hot pink Barbie pants to be making a come back.

There was a small podcast episode released and from it we learned that Tracy is a Kuntasauras to her children (nothing new) but she has now taken it to a new level because she revealed that she TAKES AWAY Julian’s HEARING DEVICES so that he does not act up like Jayden. As usual, Tracy made Jayden out to be her problematic child because Jayden doesn’t want to wear the tit clothes that Tracy has picked out for her.

also, Crabby patty was selling at home Covid tests because he’s a POS. Tracy really picked a winner and he continues to show his true colors… it’s only a matter of time before this implodes in disaster.

Also, shout out to the person who created a spreadsheet for the month is January. Hope to see an update in the middle of the month.

happy tattling.
Yes! You did it my girl !!! All facts !! 👏

Let's not forget we got confirmation from Top Shelf Corey himself that Tracy is loving all on Crabby in a video she created - is actually the song her and Corey walked out to at their WEDDING! 🤯 2.0 actually used a different song on his page with the exact same video. This video just shows 2 teenagers dancing on New Years gone off the nose sugar (I think that is what we are calling it lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

happy tattling.
🤣🤣🤣. Good job 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There was a photo of Tracy from high school and people questioned why she looked so old. Its how most Staten Island/Jersey teenagers looked like. We smeared half of maybelline foundation sticks everyday and so much beach bum that a lot of people look straight up like Bobs furniture couches now . Everyone looked 40 in high school! Tracy has really good genes but she destroyed her looks with tanning, two decades of nonstop pounds of makeup ,obviously a really crappy diet and now all those fillers and procedures she does on her face. If she embraced her natural skin and learned how to blend and do makeup properly she would be gorgeous. Something in her head clicked at some point that heavy bad stage makeup is it and she just walks around looking like a drag queen that’s just starting out. Homegirl has a full on body dysmorphia and with “russian lips” she just en route to botched.com

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There was a photo of Tracy from high school and people questioned why she looked so old. Its how most Staten Island/Jersey teenagers looked like. We smeared half of maybelline foundation sticks everyday and so much beach bum that a lot of people look straight up like Bobs furniture couches now . Everyone looked 40 in high school! Tracy has really good genes but she destroyed her looks with tanning, two decades of nonstop pounds of makeup ,obviously a really crappy diet and now all those fillers and procedures she does on her face. If she embraced her natural skin and learned how to blend and do makeup properly she would be gorgeous. Something in her head clicked at some point that heavy bad stage makeup is it and she just walks around looking like a drag queen that’s just starting out. Homegirl has a full on body dysmorphia and with “russian lips” she just en route to botched.com
She has good genes? Lol I don’t think so …Stephanie has a five head and Tracy face apps her and her father looks like mr clean sunburned. And gorgeous? I wouldn’t go that far. She was never pretty to me. She looked the most normal when she first became a mother and she should’ve stopped there after Skylar.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So I just briefly scanned the last thread and jotted down some notes. This will be nothing like @SmotPoker29 :love: amazing recaps but wanted to follow the tattle rules

• tracy had a girls nite at her favorite Mexicans restaurant, she claimed it was after hours but we saw other customers in videos. she wore her infamous crop top and leggings and acted a fool and should be embarrassed by the way she dances. trashy posted a selfie but forgot to edit the shadows, where we saw her true size 🐄
  • crabby patty started selling covid tests on his IG 🦀
  • Trashy posted mr crabs on the matching family page and Corey just found it funny
  • too many screenshots to count of trash bag commenting on facetune bobbys instagram, insecure much? 🤡
  • our new friend Marcela was promoting the hell out of the lashes for Tracy.. yet she claimed to be vegan while wearing mink lashes. after receiving much hate, she went on a tangent her on IG stories, claimed she's her own kind of vegan and the vegan police can go elsewhere :rolleyes:
  • tracy showed us a latex dress she was wearing at daddy maloneys house and we all envisioned Ross from Friends in his leather pants 😂
  • GV Corey posted some shady ig stories, saying he can do everything with keeping a neat house and pays his bills and women only bring sexual activities to relationship, and about stinky ladies with a piercing is an onion ring.. but then showered his little gf with love on his posts...
  • ashley posted about getting a mommy makeover
  • sammy and julie hung out on NYE
  • Tracy pretended she was staying home for the holiday, bc it was HER WEEKEND but then rushed to get dressed to meet prince crabby for a midnight kiss... her timeline was completely off and we determined it was a lie
  • Corey 🌶 created a new nickname for crabby - Crab Rangoon
  • Hippo Whale did a top 9 pictures for 2021 and Skylar and Jayden were missing from it... yet she still posted it
  • Lorenzo posted an unfiltered picture of tracy and it was removed the next day.. luckily we got our screenshots
  • trashy made spaghetti and clams and we heard her mom in the background telling her to take out the trash to get rid of the smell
  • TRex posted an IG story of julian, saying my baby at school and later in the day, posted about virtual learning. one of our tattlers looked up the school and they were virtual this week. recycling pictures again!
  • @Gigi0380 made a tracker for her mom and nonmom activities ♥
  • and tons of photoshop fails

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
It just strikes me funny how Wednesday she was posting and excited for Saturday the 8th to go party. Half way through the week she posted the kids 3 times and crabby paddy more than once.

Also love how he calls her a queen yet was seen recording half naked women on Santa con with ZERO regard to trash bag. Yeah Tracy, what a bleeping winner you got there. Just another cheap version of Tristan Thompson and Klohe Kardashian. Bravo. RED FLAGS everywhere but this hoe loves the color.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I just briefly scanned the last thread and jotted down some notes. This will be nothing like @SmotPoker29 :love: amazing recaps but wanted to follow the tattle rules

• tracy had a girls nite at her favorite Mexicans restaurant, she claimed it was after hours but we saw other customers in videos. she wore her infamous crop top and leggings and acted a fool and should be embarrassed by the way she dances. trashy posted a selfie but forgot to edit the shadows, where we saw her true size 🐄
  • Trashy posted mr crabs on the matching family page and Corey just found it funny
  • too many screenshots to count of trash bag commenting on facetune bobbys instagram, insecure much? 🤡
  • our new friend Marcela was promoting the hell out of the lashes for Tracy.. yet she claimed to be vegan while wearing mink lashes. after receiving much hate, she went on a tangent her on IG stories, claimed she's her own kind of vegan and the vegan police can go elsewhere :rolleyes:
  • tracy showed us a latex dress she was wearing at daddy maloneys house and we all envisioned Ross from Friends in his leather pants 😂
  • GV Corey posted some shady ig stories, saying he can do everything with keeping a neat house and pays his bills and women only bring sexual activities to relationship, and about stinky ladies with a piercing is an onion ring.. but then showered his little gf with love on his posts...
  • Tracy pretended she was staying home for the holiday, bc it was HER WEEKEND but then rushed to get dressed to meet prince crabby for a midnight kiss... her timeline was completely off and we determined it was a lie
  • Hippo Whale did a top 9 pictures for 2021 and Skylar and Jayden were missing from it... yet she still posted it
  • Lorenzo posted an unfiltered picture of tracy and it was removed the next day.. luckily we got our screenshots
  • trashy made spaghetti and clams and we heard her mom in the background telling her to take out the trash to get rid of the smell
  • TRex posted an IG story of julian, saying my baby at school and later in the day, posted about virtual learning. one of our tattlers looked up the school and they were virtual this week. recycling pictures again!
Don’t forget Crabbi Papi was also being a seedy arl pervy grandpa videoing all young pretty ladies riding a mechanic bull in a club and took great pleasure in it. Let’s face it that bull has more rhythm than Trashbag.

• Haha
It's shocking that Tracy is still just as crappy of a person now as she was in Feb of 2020 when I joined (honestly, she's worse to me now). I don't know many people who don't have personal growth through the years especially after a lifechanging event. You can hit bottom, but you have to come back up.

ALSO shocked at what she did to her face, I never thought she was gorgeous, but she was much more fresh faced before the fillers. She looks like a poster of what you should not look like. I guess that's karma. since the only thing she ever had to get a man was how she looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

happy tattling.
Baby girl, you did great!! Bravo!! 🥳👏
amazing-sweetie.gif

Another good recap!
@Burnitdown7 @remi85 Girls, you are amazing! @SmotPoker29 must be very proud of you! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It just strikes me funny how Wednesday she was posting and excited for Saturday the 8th to go party. Half way through the week she posted the kids 3 times and crabby paddy more than once.

Also love how he calls her a queen yet was seen recording half naked women on Santa con with ZERO regard to trash bag. Yeah Tracy, what a bleeping winner you got there. Just another cheap version of Tristan Thompson and Klohe Kardashian. Bravo. RED FLAGS everywhere but this hoe loves the color.
Red flags to match her red color scheme next month 🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't forget she announced she abuses Jules by purposely taking his ears away to "avoid" copying jadas bad habits

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Don't forget she announced she abuses Jules by purposely taking his ears away to "avoid" copying jadas bad habits
That’s not the flex she thinks it is.
How much Lower does the bar need to be set for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.