Tracy Dimarco #67 Crab Rangoon and the Maloney family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you are not gonna get very far here if you just keep up with this crap don’t pull a Tracy and delete your posts when you don’t like how it’s been received. Listen I’m sure 95% of us would happily say what we are saying here to the all mighty trash heap herself if we weren’t already blocked or she didn’t delete any comment she deems the slightest bit offensive! This woman is out more then anyone I know dresses in a way that would even shock Peggy bundy is a different size and shape in every bleeping picture so please tell me what is so redeemable about her behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Search Tracy Maloney WLS in tattle threads and you can read all about it. I believe the first post about it was about a year ago (Jan 2021?). The dramatic weight loss with no diet (the amount she drinks debunks ANY diet claims) among other things make it very obvious that’s the route she took.
She got WLS last year, Easter weekend. And yes, Corey confirmed. And a family friend something abt St Barnabas hospital?

Reactions: 18
Honestly, i hope Maloney (even if i don't really care) will stop and not change her face and body that much....i am so sad seing so many women modify their bodies and faces so much (be careful, I am not opposed to some interventions) but we are at a time of more and more women go too far and I fear the consequences for all these women the day this type of face and body will go out of fashion.
Ok sorry I stop there but as a woman it hurts me.
Amen.

Reactions: 4
Do it!!!!!
Crabby followed me for about a month when I sent him a follow request. Someone mentioned how his “following” on ig is primarily females. At least 95% of who he follows are not only females, but YOUNG females probably his daughter’s age. GROSS. It would be funny for a bunch of us to comment “😍😍😍” or thirsty tit on his posts just to see how T reacts.

Don’t think because she’s not posting her Thursday through Sunday clubbing on her weekends with the kids that she’s not doing exactly that. Remember “there’s so much we don’t know that she doesn’t post” and she “only posts what she wants us to see”. That actually goes for any day of the week, any time of day.

Are the girls doing online school too? Who’s doing online with Julian? She was out today. She was out Thursday or Friday getting her hair done. And that’s only what we saw. I don’t believe she was sitting next to him doing online all the other days either.
She thinks she’s only letting us see what she wants us to see. But seems to forget that Tara and all of her friends are very active on ig.

🤪😂🤣 Her head literally looks like it’s floating here. And this pants! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who dresses like this besides Sandy from Grease and she’s NOT even close to her. I mean it’s a Monday afternoon, she has not job, doesn’t take care of those kids, and just can’t stop herself. Also, first time I saw this guy was like maybe 2-3 years ago. All of a sudden he’s her BFF of 17 years. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wear better leggings on my runs .. and the blouse thingy christ I wouldn't wear that to Newmarket and that is a dump of a pub but it does do massive wines that are about 20% proof 😉
Should never have worn the black boots, emphasised her short thick legs, so made her look short and dumpy.
The top is also emphasises this and cuts her off at problem area.
She is TrYiNg to be some sort of fashion icon - baby girl it ain’t working - you need a serious make under

Reactions: 12
I know someone who knows her personally and she confirmed she had it but it’s a big secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know someone who knows her personally and she confirmed she had it but it’s a big secret.

Why be shamed I follow plenty of women on IG who had it and are now getting the excess skin removed. There's no shame in WLS sometimes it doesn't matter what diet you follow or how much you exercise sometimes you need a little bit of help. She's so open about all the other crap she does why no fess up to this I bet she would have a more real following. Man she could have ran with the divorce clap back you know how most women glow up after a break up but now she's just giving the clap back 😂😂😂...

Sh
🤪😂🤣 Her head literally looks like it’s floating here. And this pants! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who dresses like this besides Sandy from Grease and she’s NOT even close to her. I mean it’s a Monday afternoon, she has not job, doesn’t take care of those kids, and just can’t stop herself. Also, first time I saw this guy was like maybe 2-3 years ago. All of a sudden he’s her BFF of 17 years. 🤔
She looks atrocious… as usual… she really doesn’t know how to dress…. Also again… Camel toe! And it can’t be unseen. Didn’t he recently hire her as an “influencer”? He’s doing a terrible job at managing her.

Black Bill is their token black friend. Someone a while back confirmed that. But it’s amusing because his son and wife don’t hesitate to show their destain for Tracy. His son 100% sees Tracy for her bullshit.

"A trans" wow. Some real bleeping winner tracy. Bravo.
There are a few transphobic comments in this group as well. No one should be referred to as "a ******", and if ya didn know that (not speaking to you queeniefoofoo, just jumping off your post), now you know to use better language <3

• Heart
I don’t understand why she lies about the WLS. It’s nothing to be ashamed of: it’s actually quite common these days. Instead she could use her “platform” to help normalize and de-stigmatize the procedure, and possibly even educate people. Jackie Bianchi did the same thing, and I think it really humanized her and the whole situation. She also had 3 kids, and had a hard time losing weight after the 3rd. Again, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, and I just don’t understand why she lies about it, or is evasive about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sure Jan….
Dress up pants?!?! Where?! We ALL have eyes Trashy! You have wore those same SPANDEX WORKOUT PANTS 4,873 times! Just cause you throw on a silk shirt it doesn't make those "dress up pants" I swear she is sooooo wacko!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s desperately trying t

She’s trying to desperately to keep her true saddie identity hidden so she won’t be blocked!
Exactly. There are times when we, dare I say, compliment Tracy or confirm that she is telling the truth about something, but we don’t jump down each others throats when we disagree. We just keep it moving. Her true nature began to show a few posts ago when she went off about Tracy being a good mom to Jayden

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but aren’t those shiny stretch pants more of a work out pant….or in her case sit on my flat ass and photoshop pants? I would never think to pair work out leggings with a “dressy” top….there are much nicer higher quality stretch pants that would be much more appropriate!!!
They're worse than that bc they're not even good enough quality to exercise in. I wouldn't even use them as a dish cloth.

Next thread title bait and switch witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy and her vague answers when she is asked a direct question is annoying. FFS, girl ! They're asking where you got a piece of clothing from. They're not asking you for your fuckin' SSN ! It's as if she doesn't want anyone copying her "style."

• Haha
Why is this witch constantly posing with her legs wide open as if shes giving birth? She looks stupid as duck and is trying to .ake a fake illusion that she has a thigh gap. She is not mentally well. I am the same age as her and ibdid rverything ahe was doing after graduating high school. You couldnt pay me a million dollars to leave my kids home and do what she does. Plus my family wouldnt even watch my kids and tell me to stay home and parent. Just sayin
She couldn’t stop a pig in a ginnel with them legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she lies about the WLS. It’s nothing to be ashamed of: it’s actually quite common these days. Instead she could use her “platform” to help normalize and de-stigmatize the procedure, and possibly even educate people. Jackie Bianchi did the same thing, and I think it really humanized her and the whole situation. She also had 3 kids, and had a hard time losing weight after the 3rd. Again, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, and I just don’t understand why she lies about it, or is evasive about it.
I wonder if it's her pride that won't allow her to admit she had WLS ???? Thinking out loud here... Tracy may have been embarrassed about her weight gain ??? That the Tracy DiMarco, gasp, is over weight. She would be a tad bit relatable if she shared her journey but she won't. Anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't believe the Boombod and Keto bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.