Tracy Dimarco #67 Crab Rangoon and the Maloney family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also slated Coco for still breast feeding - a woman’s woman - I think not. You are a snake in the grass.

Really Delusional Barbie how old are you. This SCREAMS insecurity.
You can NEVER stop a woman looking at a man or visa versa. To even write that shows how immature and insecure you are. Like seriously Tracy what can you do your all mouth and lips
Girl, no one wants your ratty ass ugly ass man. I wonder what he thinks when he see's pictures of her ten times smaller than she actually is.. but then again he uses faceapp so he prob gives no fucks as long as he gets all those new followers and comments from diff girls. It's SOOO embarrassing that she responds to every single comment on his picture.. even conversations that have nothing to do with her. Mind you if Corey was acting this way with Brielle or another girl she would be going batshit crazy and trashing him. Typical "i can but you can" behavior.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m actually really surprised she’s being so over bearing and publicly clingy on his page, she always tries to spin the “cool girlfriend” narrative and
How she’s acting def doesn’t fit that lol. Unless she thinks she looks cool and is trying to fit in with his friends? Im shocked he isn’t totally turned off by that.

like someone else prev mentioned, where is mike BMI and all of those other guys she had been hanging out with and acting like they were the best of friends? Now they’re gone lol

Reactions: 25
I’m actually really surprised she’s being so over bearing and publicly clingy on his page, she always tries to spin the “cool girlfriend” narrative and
How she’s acting def doesn’t fit that lol. Unless she thinks she looks cool and is trying to fit in with his friends? Im shocked he isn’t totally turned off by that.

like someone else prev mentioned, where is mike BMI and all of those other guys she had been hanging out with and acting like they were the best of friends? Now they’re gone lol
Says a lot about the company she’s keeping if nobody really wants to hang out with her now.

Reactions: 19
She also slated Coco for still breast feeding - a woman’s woman - I think not. You are a snake in the grass.

Really Delusional Barbie how old are you. This SCREAMS insecurity.
You can NEVER stop a woman looking at a man or visa versa. To even write that shows how immature and insecure you are. Like seriously Tracy what can you do your all mouth and lips
The only one who’s drooling is Trashy from those botched ass lip fillers.
I’m good, basic ass dudes don’t do it for me babie girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to the flat stomach? Buy a larger dress you wacko
She needs to invest in shapewear! That kind of material sucks and shows all the dents and rolls. I dont know why she never wears one. It will save her alot of time with photoshopping.

Attachments

• Haha
did she mean to even post this?! It’s so awkward! She’s like pulling it down, flat stomach my ass, wow you can see all the rolls! how can she even photoshop all of them so flat😂

SiZe mEdiUm from the juniors department 😂
The way her heavy leg stomps forward and she wobbles backwards. And she’s pinching at the fabric on her stomach but it’s way too tight to pinch. What is going on? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
did she mean to even post this?! It’s so awkward! She’s like pulling it down, flat stomach my ass, wow you can see all the rolls! how can she even photoshop all of them so flat😂

SiZe mEdiUm from the juniors department 😂
This dress truly accentuates her muffin top

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awesome job @Burnitdown7 & @remi85!!! 🥳🤩 And thank you for the new thread @Simiauci! ❤ I didn't remember half of those things because I've been skimming through.

Wow that dress is way too small on her!!! It accentuates the worst parts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's shocking that Tracy is still just as crappy of a person now as she was in Feb of 2020 when I joined (honestly, she's worse to me now). I don't know many people who don't have personal growth through the years especially after a lifechanging event. You can hit bottom, but you have to come back up.

ALSO shocked at what she did to her face, I never thought she was gorgeous, but she was much more fresh faced before the fillers. She looks like a poster of what you should not look like. I guess that's karma. since the only thing she ever had to get a man was how she looked.
Tracy will never have that "aha !" moment because she has her head stuck up her ass. I think karma will give her x-amount of chances until she pulls the rug from under Tracy's feet, but even then she might not get it. Tracy's always been ugly to me because she has an ugly aura.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 969637

ms Maloney - are your pants on fire? A woman’s woman?! You got called out for sleeping with a man who had a girlfriend, her sister confirmed it and then you fake cried looking for sympathy 🙄 🤡

View attachment 969647

assuming you mean the one from her girls night out with her large-and-in-charge shadow
So I’m clearly more behind than I thought I was 😣 where can I find this info about her sleeping with a guy who was taken??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.