Tracy Dimarco #67 Crab Rangoon and the Maloney family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
So I just briefly scanned the last thread and jotted down some notes. This will be nothing like @SmotPoker29 :love: amazing recaps but wanted to follow the tattle rules

• tracy had a girls nite at her favorite Mexicans restaurant, she claimed it was after hours but we saw other customers in videos. she wore her infamous crop top and leggings and acted a fool and should be embarrassed by the way she dances. trashy posted a selfie but forgot to edit the shadows, where we saw her true size 🐄
  • crabby patty started selling covid tests on his IG 🦀
  • Trashy posted mr crabs on the matching family page and Corey just found it funny
  • too many screenshots to count of trash bag commenting on facetune bobbys instagram, insecure much? 🤡
  • our new friend Marcela was promoting the hell out of the lashes for Tracy.. yet she claimed to be vegan while wearing mink lashes. after receiving much hate, she went on a tangent her on IG stories, claimed she's her own kind of vegan and the vegan police can go elsewhere :rolleyes:
  • tracy showed us a latex dress she was wearing at daddy maloneys house and we all envisioned Ross from Friends in his leather pants 😂
  • GV Corey posted some shady ig stories, saying he can do everything with keeping a neat house and pays his bills and women only bring sexual activities to relationship, and about stinky ladies with a piercing is an onion ring.. but then showered his little gf with love on his posts...
  • ashley posted about getting a mommy makeover
  • sammy and julie hung out on NYE
  • Tracy pretended she was staying home for the holiday, bc it was HER WEEKEND but then rushed to get dressed to meet prince crabby for a midnight kiss... her timeline was completely off and we determined it was a lie
  • Corey 🌶 created a new nickname for crabby - Crab Rangoon
  • Hippo Whale did a top 9 pictures for 2021 and Skylar and Jayden were missing from it... yet she still posted it
  • Lorenzo posted an unfiltered picture of tracy and it was removed the next day.. luckily we got our screenshots
  • trashy made spaghetti and clams and we heard her mom in the background telling her to take out the trash to get rid of the smell
  • TRex posted an IG story of julian, saying my baby at school and later in the day, posted about virtual learning. one of our tattlers looked up the school and they were virtual this week. recycling pictures again!
  • @Gigi0380 made a tracker for her mom and nonmom activities ♥
  • and tons of photoshop fails
Wait? I missed the unfiltered photo. Where can I find it? Lol

Reactions: 6
9FC91D7E-3800-4076-96E3-7F16551F4764.png

ms Maloney - are your pants on fire? A woman’s woman?! You got called out for sleeping with a man who had a girlfriend, her sister confirmed it and then you fake cried looking for sympathy 🙄 🤡

W

Wait? I missed the unfiltered photo. Where can I find it? Lol
1641493839292.png

assuming you mean the one from her girls night out with her large-and-in-charge shadow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m not @SmotPoker29… but I will do my best.

Welcome back fellow Tattlers and Welcome New Tattlers….. last thread we saw a small uptick in new members. As usual most new members are very surprised to find that there a lots of people who feel and think the same things they’re thinking when it comes to Tracy.

In true Tracy fashion, Tracy kicked off the new year away from her children and pretended that she twitched her witch nose to make it believe that she went from moming hard on NYE evening to being at a RESERVED NYE party all so she could have a kiss at midnight. We’re not sure who stayed with the kids. Some of us think it was their usual guardians and some of us think it was Danielle from TransformationBellas or whatever she calls her place.

Tracy and Roberto are still out here photoshopping themselves to the high heavens and Tracy is pissing all over her territory by commenting on Roberto’s page within minutes of comments being left. You’d think these 2 were 15 and 16 and never had a relationship before with the way Tracy likes to carry on.

Tracy is currently using Pink as her “aesthetic” because she’s an “influencer” and all. So be prepared for the hot pink Barbie pants to be making a come back.

There was a small podcast episode released and from it we learned that Tracy is a Kuntasauras to her children (nothing new) but she has now taken it to a new level because she revealed that she TAKES AWAY Julian’s HEARING DEVICES so that he does not act up like Jayden. As usual, Tracy made Jayden out to be her problematic child because Jayden doesn’t want to wear the tit clothes that Tracy has picked out for her.

also, Crabby patty was selling at home Covid tests because he’s a POS. Tracy really picked a winner and he continues to show his true colors… it’s only a matter of time before this implodes in disaster.

Also, shout out to the person who created a spreadsheet for the month is January. Hope to see an update in the middle of the month.

happy tattling.
Killed it!!

Yes! You did it my girl !!! All facts !! 👏

Let's not forget we got confirmation from Top Shelf Corey himself that Tracy is loving all on Crabby in a video she created - is actually the song her and Corey walked out to at their WEDDING! 🤯 2.0 actually used a different song on his page with the exact same video. This video just shows 2 teenagers dancing on New Years gone off the nose sugar (I think that is what we are calling it lol)
Booger suger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Tbag teamed up with some rando “makeup” company to sell spider lashes and a makeup sponge that’s “Tracy Edition” yet it looks like a generic pink beauty blender knock off. Tracy continues to do the bare minimum to make a quick buck or two to pay for her drinks on her nights out that she DeSeRvEs since she’s a FuLL TiMe Mom of 3 under 20😒 and has her kids 26/30 days a year (yes her actual words…)
You can get these exact sponges at TJ Max for $2 a pop. She’s a straight con. Her a puffy eyed beetie eyed crabby are the perfect con match ❤❤

Reactions: 16
Anyone see the latest story she posted a pic of stepdads and stepmoms about being at a soccer game for their child saying she wishes well if you didn’t bash their father maybe that could happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone see the latest story she posted a pic of stepdads and stepmoms about being at a soccer game for their child saying she wishes well if you didn’t bash their father maybe that could happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
witch couldn’t even give an hour of time to do some co-parenting for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day… not one birthday…. But she wishes they could? Is she drunk? She has to be drunk by now. It’s 2:30 in the afternoon. She must be drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

she wishes?! lmao, she doesn't even have them in after school activities bc she's a lazy... first she has to put her kids into a sports or dance program before making such statements

Reactions: 23

LOL the Epstein's were at the kids graduation and she couldn't even sit next to them. I'm sure it wasn't because of them, more like she blasted their brother and made him look bad, not realizing that the kids will one day read and hear all of this. If you wanted that kind of relationship with Corey maybe you shouldn't have acted like a bleep when he got a new girlfriend and acted mature about it, cause you know it was you that left him so there's no reason to be "hurt" by everything that happened.

Reactions: 27

She would have to put them in activities first

Reactions: 22
witch couldn’t even give an hour of time to do some co-parenting for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day… not one birthday…. But she wishes they could? Is she drunk? She has to be drunk by now. It’s 2:30 in the afternoon. She must be drunk.
I’m sure the Epps were relieved they didn’t have to do Halloween with her cause they would have had a fight from trashy about skylar wearing more appropriate shorts

Reactions: 15
I find it hysterical she post everything that she isnt. Like her own self is telling the world on her.

Reactions: 26
Shes putting on an act for her new boy toy. Like she wants to be sitting at games with him and his ex. Meanwhile she made a podcast bashing her ex like she's some saint of a woman. Okay. Whatever delusional mindset she wants this month. What is next month

Reactions: 23
Now she’s got a boyfriend she’s changed her tune. If she was still single and Corey wasn’t I doubt she would be wishing that 🤨

Reactions: 17
Go look at crabs most recent ig story

Also, they really are so bleeping dense
Crabs must be soo annoyed with everyone asking if he’s Hat lol I know I would be! But I guess the only reason he’s ok with it is cuz she’s just a hit-it-and-quit-it for him and he knows they’re not in it for the long run

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 969637

ms Maloney - are your pants on fire? A woman’s woman?! You got called out for sleeping with a man who had a girlfriend, her sister confirmed it and then you fake cried looking for sympathy 🙄 🤡

View attachment 969647

assuming you mean the one from her girls night out with her large-and-in-charge shadow
She also slated Coco for still breast feeding - a woman’s woman - I think not. You are a snake in the grass.

Really Delusional Barbie how old are you. This SCREAMS insecurity.
You can NEVER stop a woman looking at a man or visa versa. To even write that shows how immature and insecure you are. Like seriously Tracy what can you do your all mouth and lips

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.