Tracy DiMarco #66 Great Value Corey & Vegas Strip Selena

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I was going to say that about Danielle.

Is she kidding me with this post. Feeling alittle guilty today Tracy? Probably not. This is just a post to appease yourself for going out last nite yet again rather than see your kids.

She should have tagged Gigi and Tara. They are the moms in these kids lives. Tracy proves what kind of mom she is daily. A non-existent mom

Reactions: 20
She is such SHIT for a mother! The kids were with the Eps from Saturday until yesterday... so first night they are back home she goes out downing tequila all night?! Yet, claim to only drink on weekends they are with their Dad?! Did you not go for the pickup of the kids? Did you send your mom bc you were preoccupied planning a shit show of a night out with your girls? Or did you pick them up and pawn them off on your mom bc you know ... tequila is calling?! Such a fucking poor excuse for a mother!!!!!! Stay home with your kids you trash bag, garbage ass wanna be Selena... stank ass!
Waking up smelling like sweat and stale ass tequila breath to babysit! #garbage

Attachments

Reactions: 33
I know in my generation we didn’t have to rearrange our faces and bodies in our thirties. Her face is going to collapse when she is 40. She is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 19
Lies lies lies. Fuck this bitch.

Reactions: 17
Oh Man, i really wanna ask her what the kids thought about Encanto the new Disney movie that’s all Latin American based…. How mad would she get?

Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for momma Tara to post the kids on her story today to prove once again that Trashy is a lying liar

Reactions: 25
Thank you for bring the holiday blessings with this recap!

Looking forward to bigger shit shows and trashier behavior in 2022~

Reactions: 14
I can't get over her pic with the shadows showing her actual shape and size.
Everytime I think she actually lost weight , there is always another pic that proves otherwise.
Was she too drunk to notice?
Did she not complete the photoshop your shadow course?
What happened?

Reactions: 29
Thank you for bring the holiday blessings with this recap!

Looking forward to bigger shit shows and trashier behavior in 2022~
Amazing recap. Bravo @SmotPoker29

It's the, "How ho-lesome. " for me .

My new years resolution is much the same, limit my cursing. I'm also leaving soda behind completely and paying off the remaining vestiges of my debt. We officially start house hunting in SoCal next month. Pray for us, y'all!

Reactions: 22
Ladies, do we actually believe that the kids are in her care today? I seriously doubt it. They are probably still with the Eps.

in the New Year, I look forward to us continuing to give Trashy ideas to better enhance her life that she will continue to ignore and besides that for myself, hoping to lose 30 pounds(the natural way) by exercise and watching calories. This covid weight has GOT TO GO. Lol.

Reactions: 23
Where are you moving from?

Reactions: 10
How fucking embarrassing is it that she is dancing around an empty Mexican restaurant filming herself?! She was acting like that was a club that was poppin

Reactions: 24
It’s the “grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body” for me a visual I won’t soon forget lmao. Iconic recap yet again!!

Reactions: 34
I swear I heard crickets in the background!
She uses flash to film her stories. You can see the manly-looking friend keeps squinting her eyes. Now can you imagine watching this douchebag waving around her phone with flash to take videos of her taking shots & swinging around a support beam as if it were a stripper pole?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.