Tracy DiMarco #64 Baby, it's cold outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a bum. As of 9 min ago she posted she was still out drinking and the kids were without Tara and Dad. There's no way in hell those kids are with her. When does she clean, go shopping, wash clothes, prepare for school day for 3 kids!!! Shes a piece of tit and I will never feel sorry for her one bit. Those kids deserve the world but she's to busy trying to show crab legs the garbage she offering. I can't stand her.
Julian stays with her mom 3 nights during the week … on Sundays when Tara drops the kids off Tracy mother meets Tara for switch …

wash clothes 😂
Clean 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Loving all the clapback comments on her comment on Dolores’s post 🤣🤣 I bet not all of them are even Tattlers; you don’t have to be on here to take a quick look at her profile and see that she looks nothing like Dolores lol. And just like she can’t delete our threads here, she can’t delete those comments, which must be driving her crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
there’s a part of me that thinks Tracy is only into women but uses men as a “beard”. She’s been on the women for women section of apps for years, she over sexualizes everything and anything with men to the point where it’s not believable, she constantly pins comments about women “switching teams”, and for christs sake she’s got a clit on her chest 🤣🤣🤣 (kidding on the last one). She rushed into marriage and kids so fast, maybe she thinks missed the exploration phase of her life?
Nah, I think she’s been with women… but she blackmails them into not talking about it. I think she’s just very immature about sex in general because she herself is very immature.

Reactions: 20
Right and only at night at the club like damn you don't wanna take her out in the day time in public. Like take a day trip somewhere and have a actual adult date.....
**Cue lunch date

lol so she lifted Jayden’s lower jaw higher to use her bottom tooth to fill the gap of her front tooth. Look at the amount of pixelation, especially on the lips, jawline and teeth
Oh wait what happened to Julians perfect no space adult teeth? Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just joined tattle maybe October. And only listen to the podcast once in a blue, but is the video she put of corey around anywhere? And she stated that her and corey had threesomes while they were married, like regularly? Lol. She said it on the podcast? Sorry for all the questions just intrigued lol. I’m surprised she has threesomes considering how insecure she is

Reactions: 15
She definitely had WLS

bro those sand bags are heavy…. This is why I don’t believe she did keto for a second because boobs are generally just fat so they’d be flat and flabby, but they stay looking like a pendulum.
I just joined tattle maybe October. And only listen to the podcast once in a blue, but is the video she put of corey around anywhere? And she stated that her and corey had threesomes while they were married, like regularly? Lol. She said it on the podcast? Sorry for all the questions just intrigued lol. I’m surprised she has threesomes considering how insecure she is
Supposedly they had threesomes but Corey ended up seeing one of the girls behind big Ts back. But Corey also said Big T did the same and the guy had a gf. She’s probably insecure from people calling her fat while on JL AND the threesomes. I could personally never do one. Not against it but not my thing.

Reactions: 12
Ladies, today is my 40th birthday and I have been taking some notes from Big T on how to be a narcissist and seek validation so I'm posting it here for those reasons....(I kid, I kid).

2020 wasn't too bad but not great. But 2021 took the wind out of my sails immediately. My grandma died early January. Today is her birthday too. Our first we won't celebrate together.

I wanted to thank you all and this little community we have here. I found some empowered women who (unlike Tracy) lift each other up, support, humor and genuinely care for each other. I have found a home here.

As I reflect on all this I guess it's easy to paint is as haters but in reality I do see us trying to better a completely misguided person. Yeah there's some hate here that can get outta hand but that's few and far between and eventually gone for the most part.

So thank you my fellow Tattlers for bringing so much levity to this wreck of a year for me. The laughs have made the harder days so much easier and I can't thank you all enough for it. Please keep the witty coming.

My wish for you all is the very best for Christmas and the coming year and all the days thereafter. Much love❤❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This new girl that Tracy is following (was she on one of the Creepy Craberto videos?) Is naive if she believes that Tracy is following her for good reasons but Tracy only follows her to spy her and make sure that she and Craberto do not interact. Tracy has probably written to her in the "I'm a nice girl" mode, but soon she will call her jealous and hateful.
Screenshot_20211220-092446_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This new girl that Tracy is following (was she on one of the Creepy Craberto videos?) Is naive if she believes that Tracy is following her for good reasons but Tracy only follows her to spy her and make sure that she and Craberto do not interact. Tracy has probably written to her in the "I'm a nice girl" mode, but soon she will call her jealous and hateful.
View attachment 934043

Yeah she’s the 1 that was on the videos. That’s who I was on about who she started following.
She has no shame.
The last 12/13 he had followed are mostly girls from that night

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 934043
I mean it’s pretty obvious with the bull rider gif on the story lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really can't wait for Papa Maloney to meet Roberto. There's no way that he - who didn't approve of Corey - will be much more relieved with Abuelito Craberto. It's like no matter what he does, tries to bail Big T out of her own problems, she keeps letting him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ladies, today is my 40th birthday and I have been taking some notes from Big T on how to be a narcissist and seek validation so I'm posting it here for those reasons....(I kid, I kid).

2020 wasn't too bad but not great. But 2021 took the wind out of my sails immediately. My grandma died early January. Today is her birthday too. Our first we won't celebrate together.

I wanted to thank you all and this little community we have here. I found some empowered women who (unlike Tracy) lift each other up, support, humor and genuinely care for each other. I have found a home here.

As I reflect on all this I guess it's easy to paint is as haters but in reality I do see us trying to better a completely misguided person. Yeah there's some hate here that can get outta hand but that's few and far between and eventually gone for the most part.

So thank you my fellow Tattlers for bringing so much levity to this wreck of a year for me. The laughs have made the harder days so much easier and I can't thank you all enough for it. Please keep the witty coming.

My wish for you all is the very best for Christmas and the coming year and all the days thereafter. Much love❤❤❤.
Happy birthday🥰 hope you enjoy and also have a lovely Christmas. The first birthday without someone special is hard, sending you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A6F513C9-830B-494A-A0DA-A64BA9CF4085.jpeg

also forgot to share these a while back (sorry if it’s been posted) but she really just sucks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
is that a tease or a criticism?
No I meant it for Tracy….I don’t know if she added the gif or the girl has it on her story. That it is pretty obvious either the girl is teasing Tracy or Tracy is being vindictive towards her. Not really sure but it’s obvious she followed her bc of crabby.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.