Tracy DiMarco #61 Mr Krabs and Pearl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, the one leg up from Skylar…. We ALL know where she got that tit from. That PROVES that she is taking all of those pictures of her mother. That is utterly disgusting!

Reactions: 33
Lmao nah u don't look gay🤣
I can guarantee that her friends audibly gasp when they meet him in person for the first time. Like, who the EFF is that guy? I would be hysterical. I’m sure it’s much of the same when they meet her as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you gotta darken the pic so much to hide her sun damage , fupa, cellulite, & huge hips 🤢
Marla your bricks are crooked (photoshop error)
There is so much wrong with this. It’s the glorifying human trafficking while blackfishing for me.
This vile guttter skank has pagent mom’d her kids into posing seductively in CHRISTMAS photos or before school photos. How are you going to from posting your kids in Santa to your raunchy sex slave photos? I don’t know how she could get any lower or trashier, but I’m sure she’ll find a way.

Reactions: 27
Skylars pose and the 2nd pic, Jayden should’ve crossed her legs or something
The way skylar is posing is so sad. She’s either doing this because it’s learned or because she was told to and neither of those are good. If she was told to, then how come only she has to
Contort her body? I’m sure tbag thinks kids don’t realize this tit, but they do! She’s creating (further) trauma in Skylar about her looks. Just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone please take her children away? She’s vile, photoshopping those poor girls to look more grown in their bodies. She photoshopped a butt onto Jayden, same with Skylar. She’s going on and on and on about pedophilrs, yet she’s over here putting her kids front and center. Idk why Corey let’s her post those children at all, he needs to step up snd put a stop to it. Someone should message him and tell him to let him know what bleeping 🦛 🐳 is up to in regards to their kids. Truly a disgusting piece of trash she is.

But who makes their little girls pose like this?! It's scandalous!!! The photograph is ok?

Can someone please take her children away? She’s vile, photoshopping those poor girls to look more grown in their bodies. She photoshopped a butt onto Jayden, same with Skylar. She’s going on and on and on about pedophilrs, yet she’s over here putting her kids front and center. Idk why Corey let’s her post those children at all, he needs to step up snd put a stop to it. Someone should message him and tell him to let him know what bleeping 🦛 🐳 is up to in regards to their kids. Truly a disgusting piece of trash she is.
Epsteins need to do something! Unacceptable!!

• Heart
When you gotta darken the pic so much to hide her sun damage , fupa, cellulite, & huge hips 🤢
Marla your bricks are crooked (photoshop error)
Omg is this Tracy’s sexy face ? Run boys run she looks possessed !

Jesus Christ, her SKIN. It looks so discolored and dehydrated.

Also, I guess yay for Corey getting his teeth fixed? And I remember Tracy in a dentist's chair a few months ago. Too bad neither one of them could get their children's teeth fixed smh. Jayden's tooth was knocked out, so I'm not sure what could be done. But Sky's teeth are a mess. And Julian's teeth are started to look grey. Nice their putting their own dental needs before their kids.
Corey told me back in like April he was going to get them fixed

Reactions: 19
Sure Jan, trying to prove you don’t use Instagram filters. We all know you do, when you’re so drunk you forget to take the filter off the story and you post and delete. We know you read here and that’s why you’re trying to prove you don’t use them. You are soooo predictable it’s funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20211120-182843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trying to let people think that maybe it is her comment and maybe she has a fiancé 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her bleeping lips alone are horrible but with that lip liner it just shows they have no actual shape. She looks like a blow up doll with the open mouth for dicks. Which is the look she is going for. These stupid messages about how this fuckboy makes her so happy. Good for her and him because they're absolutely perfect for one another. Neither have a real job, part time parents and love filters.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20211120-183135_Samsung Internet.jpg

The very busy mom of 3 under 7 is playing with all her filters this afternoon! So after insulting us for months because we told she was using them, she pretends to be what? Comfortable with this fact?! That she uses them but not enough to distort her face and body?
It is crazy how after attacking people who tell the true, slowly but surely, falsely innocent but treacherously, she lets people get used to her lies and she denies the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lord like all I can focus on is those tacky ass 5 rings on her fingers smh if you wanted to show case the collar she should've been topples with her hair hiding the boobs and a nutural or lacy thong and absolutely no jewelry!!!!! Smh man I wish I could post my pics lmao 🤣
Omg they literally look like cheap metal keyrings from Home Depot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 878127

The very busy mom of 3 under 7 is playing with all her filters this afternoon! So after insulting us for months because we told she was using them, she pretends to be what? Comfortable with this fact?! That she uses them but not enough to distort her face and body?
It is crazy how after attacking people who tell the true, slowly but surely, falsely innocent but treacherously, she lets people get used to her lies and she denies the past.
what she did was pick the most outrageous filters that clearly look fake so she could say omg look at this filter it doesn’t even look like me! But we all know there’sother filters that are less obvious those are the ones she uses.

Reactions: 21
Hey T-bone! Guess what? I had a girls night last night and I didn’t take a million pictures and videos. I didn’t have my face buried in my phone cause you know I actually enjoyed being out because I don’t get to be a special mom like you, 2600/30 days. I actually have to be a momma 24/7 so every few months I get to go out and guess what I actually deserve it because I’m not a trash bag half ass mom like you.
Good for you😊
Us moms deserve night out and appreciate it not sit on our phones using Facetune on all our pictures. We can go for a few hours drink responsible and get up and take care of our kids all by ourselves. You depend on mommy n daddy for way too much. You don't have your kids 26 days a month ever. You don't take care if them by yourself and certainly don't know how to take care of your deaf son. He never has his ears on and you talk to him you don't sign which makes no sense but after seeing you trying to sign BMI and failed miserably you just need to let your mom parent him like she's been.

I’m sorry, the one leg up from Skylar…. We ALL know where she got that tit from. That PROVES that she is taking all of those pictures of her mother. That is utterly disgusting!
Totally disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.