Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spong bob hips lol

Did you ask specifically about Tracy? Lol
Omg you guys messaged him 🤦‍♀️ thats a lil creepy 🤣

Did you ask specifically about Tracy? Lol
Tell him I'm sorry about posting his dad's obit... but it is public information. And I wouldn't have known his dad passed if Tracy hadn't mentioned it on her podcast. She could've said "Sammy found out something about his family and that made me call him up"... but I digress. I still believe it's him but obviously he wants to be left alone. I hope he has this same energy about Tracy using him for clicks. I'm done talking about Matt with the hat now. 👋🏼
Yea thats kinda creepy to contact him sorry tracy is trash but contacting guys for info is a bit extreme

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Spong bob hips lol

Yea thats kinda creepy to contact him sorry tracy is trash but contacting guys for info is a bit extreme
I didn't message him. And the person who did message him knows him personally, I believe.

Reactions: 19
Just goes to show what a POS she is. If it is this guy and they are/were together & hes saying he wants to live his life privately she really is doing whatever she can to add fuel to this dumpster fire. Like STFU about it. Keep it private or don’t. Stop with the high school BS. Hopefully he’s seeing her for the insecure lunatic she is. And what real “man” wants a chick who parties all of the time, posts thirst traps constantly, and surrounds herself is sooooo much drama. Most guys avoid baggage like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wrote it in the thread go back a few pages. I am friends with him and really don’t like talking about him on here. He knows about tattle and read a few pages and wasn’t happy about all his photos on here or fathers obituary. He said he just wants to live the private life he’s always lived. He’s a good guy and he said he’s been friends with Tracy for years that is true, but the rest of it isn’t. Although to me he did move away fr home and he did move back, his dad did pass away, and the voice sounds like him.
I'm sorry I just looked back and realized it was you who said talked to him. If it is all a lie on her part, she's a creep. Who makes up this elaborate story with dates and flowers and conversations lol

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry I just looked back and realized it was you who said talked to him. If it is all a lie on her part, she's a creep. Who makes up this elaborate story with dates and flowers and conversations lol
Tracy does. Just like she makes up her kid wears size 7 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I was looking through Brielles FB and she wore this to a baby shower as well! Lol I finding hilarious since it's so similar to Big Ts. Who wore it best?
PicsArt_10-21-07.26.40.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I was looking through Brielles FB and she wore this to a baby shower as well! Lol I finding hilarious since it's so similar to Big Ts. Who wore it best?
View attachment 822506
They both look cheaply made but one girl looks like she's at an actual baby shower and the other looks like she rolled out of a motel bed after a one night stand and threw on a blazer and some pants. Guess which one? 😒

Also, poor shoe choice with that outfit, Brielle. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 822506
The outfit does nothing for either of them, but Brielle styled it better until you get to the shoes. A nude pump would have completed Brielle’s look. Tracy looks like she wanted to be talked about.

Reactions: 26
They both look cheaply made but one girl looks like she's at an actual baby shower and the other looks like she rolled out of a motel bed after a one night stand and threw on a blazer and some pants. Guess which one? 😒

I agree. I'm not a fan of either one but if I had to choose it would definitely be Brielle. I just hate Tracy 😊😊

Reactions: 20

All of this! Neither look great. So much opportunity with both those outfits too.

Reactions: 17
Dirty TRASHBAG! I see the tit on you lip has spread, cause you can’t stop itching your HuHa. Stop being a dirty witch…. We are all embarrassed for you!
7E09FB85-18DF-472A-B740-663D3AF4E3F5.jpeg
8698F25F-DF25-49A0-A014-38F4A3FD8028.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 822506
Talk about a lot of back and forth copying between the two of them, geez! For two women who can’t stand each other, they sure do want to be just like each other 🤣 I agree with what the other Tattlers have said—Brielle wore it better, minus the shoes. I like the color of Brielle’s better, and the look as a whole looks *slightly* less cheap, but neither one reached their fullest potential. Brielle’s makeup and hair also look better

Reactions: 20
I love how every couple of hours her body changes. 11am shes super skinny, by 2pm she has curves, by 5pm she has a kim k butt, by 8pm shes back to being super skinny..the cycle just keeps going.
its even better that her followers actually believe it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spong bob hips lol

im friends with him I would never contact someone I don’t know.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.