Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photoshopping and face tuning of Skylar is reaching a concerning point. I just don't understand why she can't accept her as she is. Is it because Skylar is the child that most resembles her that she has this inherent need to make her "perfect"? Is it because Jayden is a stunner without all the bells and whistles and Big T feels the need to compensate? This is the saddest part of the declination of Tracy Catherine. These kids deserve better in spades.

And she can enlarge, stretch, buff Julian to the heavens this part isn't as jarring as it is completely laughable. If I could give her advice on this one it would be to slowly stop telling people he's gonna be huge and eventually stop telling at all and people will forget bc babiegirl we all know this is COMPLETE TOTAL BS. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
BD4CF64E-AB3D-42B8-AB54-D9D44A21B272.png

Great Photoshopping job there Tray! You giving yourself extra chins?! 🥴🥴🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 821805
Great Photoshopping job there Tray! You giving yourself extra chins?! 🥴🥴🤡

imagine going in for a kiss and seeing those caterpillar lashes, balloon filled lips and head tilt coming for ya... :sick: :sick: and then getting close enough to smell the yeast radiating from her tongue

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So here are my thoughts on all this "Hat" bullshit
- I agree. The timeline doesn't add up. I think she was cheating
- I definitely think it is that Matt guy but who knows with her. For all we know it could have been Alan talking. They are struggling and did it for ratings
- She is a PIG to try and replace Corey as those kids father. Corey isn't perfect but he loves his kids and seems to be trying. I really hope his sister's caught wind of this filth
- I grew up without a dad. I never been a ho, dated older men, was starved for attention or any of that other bullshit so no Daddy issues here.
- Julian's Cochlear implant 100% needs to be charged. So covid or not they wouldn't turn her lights off based on that alone. Unless she was too busy photoshopping to fill out the correct paperwork. ...
- which also brings me to this theroy... HER PARENTS have custody of Julian. So legally he would be under their address so then said electric gets shut off
-500 DOLLARS!!! Where they do that at?!?! Cause here in mass I've gotten a shut off notice over 100 bucks!
- Maria is back?!?! I'm here for it even though it's sus
- I agree with what the one tattler said... Times are tough and you got kids. Start door dashing. Instacarting ... Something. My girlfriend made BANK thru the pandemic doing that tit.
- 💯 the boudoir shoot will be the bedazzled bikini and a Yankees cap
- I think this Hat is sitting home like "Wtf did I get myself into?!?"
- Has anyone sent him the tattle link? 😂😂😂😂
- She is just a fraud all the way around. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse here comes this podcast smh
- looks like people in NJ still can't get their tit shut off and definitely wouldn't have been during covid. That 500 went to Irina, Bonita and lashed By Taylor 💯

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Tracy’s hair look black again in that pic of her holding cecily ? Did she photoshop it so we believe that flower pic she posted is recent ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did he say about her?
I wrote it in the thread go back a few pages. I am friends with him and really don’t like talking about him on here. He knows about tattle and read a few pages and wasn’t happy about all his photos on here or fathers obituary. He said he just wants to live the private life he’s always lived. He’s a good guy and he said he’s been friends with Tracy for years that is true, but the rest of it isn’t. Although to me he did move away fr home and he did move back, his dad did pass away, and the voice sounds like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wrote it in the thread go back a few pages. I am friends with him and really don’t like talking about him on here. He knows about tattle and read a few pages and wasn’t happy about all his photos on here or fathers obituary. He said he just wants to live the private life he’s always lived. He’s a good guy and he said he’s been friends with Tracy for years that is true, but the rest of it isn’t. Although to me he did move away fr home and he did move back, his dad did pass away, and the voice sounds like him.
Tell him I'm sorry about posting his dad's obit... but it is public information. And I wouldn't have known his dad passed if Tracy hadn't mentioned it on her podcast. She could've said "Sammy found out something about his family and that made me call him up"... but I digress. I still believe it's him but obviously he wants to be left alone. I hope he has this same energy about Tracy using him for clicks. I'm done talking about Matt with the hat now. 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is heartbreaking. Big T has a Midas touch for turning everything she touches, associates herself with into 💩. And knowing her, she won't go back on a damn thing if it is all a lie as he says or even because this poor guy, like Corey want their Dad's name out of her mouth. And she has the audacity to say Corey is reckless? She has the potential of making this guys life hell with all the info and immature hints she dropped. She makes me sick.

I hope this guy finds peace, the loss of a parent...well I can't even consider what that would look like for me 😭.

ETA: it's also very telling he knows about Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure how he was found on here, but based on what has been said, it seems it is him.
T has always been a liar, so maybe this guy is telling the truth and she made up a whole saga for views.
Or if they did have something, probably nothing major, she threatened him not to disclose it to anyone. Same way he probably does not want to be bothered with it, which is very understandable. I mean who would want to admit they were with her?
Someone mentioned his name and details were posted on the BE page and was taken down immediately, so even more reason to believe it is him.
Also he took down his bio of his business right after we found him.
They said noone will ever find out, noone follows him etc, I think they are saying it to throw us off.

Whatever it is, as usual she is stirring the pot and causing all this drama for nothing because she is so unbothered. She had to prove to us psycho witches that she had a secret and we didn't know about it. Wow T, you really got us good :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . I don't know how I will sleep at night:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . #goals :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A single mother of 3 who raises them alone, no help, never gets a break, yet has time for all of this. I feel bad for Matt. He just wanted to see what all the hype was about with her and it turned out to be meh. Now he has to deal with all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it's the filter she has on it. It also looks ratty and oily. 🤢🤢
How does a so called hair dresser has such tit hair? Not only does it look like a rats nest half the time its fake. How about take out the extensions and please get rid of those horrible lashes. She would look much better and maybe she can manage herself better😬🙄

She is shoving this “hat” thing down her kids throats, but god forbid Corey does ANYTHING with another female and she loses her tit.
She is pathetic
This isn’t about T-rags happiness. It’s about ratings on her podcast, money and one-upping Corey. Literally it’s gross that she thinks “hat” would have been a better dad. Gtfo. They have a father who wants to be a part of their lives, she acts like she’s this single mom doing it all. Her mom. Her dad. Coreys family. They literally have so many ppl who love those kids. You think she’d be happy? Nah, she wants to win. This isn’t about happiness for her.

FYI. She definitely had wls. The weight loss is too extreme. I had it years ago and it’s super obvious she did it recently.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.