Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 804038
View attachment 804039
Way to dress your child Buffalo Fraudster! Is this his sIzE 7 clothes that you claim he fits?!😂😂
He looks like he’s ready for some 80’s jazzercise in that scoop neck top and girls leggings 🙄

I’m howwwling at the video of the kids going down the slide…

-Jules, then Jayden, then Sky
~awkward pause~
*bottom of the slide* Jayden, Julian UNDERNEATH her, *falls off slide, missing a fkn shoe* then Sky crawling out & handing him his shoe.

such a train wreck 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So someone asked about her hip dips👏🤦😂😂😂😂😂 and now its gone!! I was looking forward to an answer... Oh well!!!! Lol... Kinda like carrots on keto•••😬🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She continuously has to remind everyone that she can’t eat any of the food….yes we know you’re on a diet but you can’t share any of your before and after or tips as an influencer and if someone asks you get nasty. You’re such a fake it’s sickening

Reactions: 30
tattlers you should all pat yourselves on the back .. because of this chat those kids are now being taken out while with tracy. so far we had 2 pumpkin patches and a fun center! Now tracy your sons clothes are too big on him please buy the appropriate size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She continuously has to remind everyone that she can’t eat any of the food….yes we know you’re on a diet but you can’t share any of your before and after or tips as an influencer and if someone asks you get nasty. You’re such a fake it’s sickening
It’s so irritating… she writes it on every post to continue the “diet narrative” that she’s trying to spin to everyone and all of her followers are falling for it 😞

Reactions: 18
Poor Julian wearing a stretched out pajama top as a shirt and his sisters leggings :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
*pops out of hole*

Why is Julian never wearing his ears, but she wants him to learn to speak and refuses to learn ASL? Someone make it make sense for me.🙄

*crawling back in my hole*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
On that video where the girls are throwing balls at the clowns, she says they may look like me, but they don’t throw like me. First, Jayden doesn’t look like you. Second, if you are implying that you are not athletic, I think Sky takes after you. Jayden has got some talent. That girl should really be in sports.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God forbid she actually cooks for her own kids instead of begging for free food to give her kids. she’s absolutely bleeping useless
She doesn’t cook & the food isn’t free. She just pretends it’s free so you think she’s “influencing”.
tattlers you should all pat yourselves on the back .. because of this chat those kids are now being taken out while with tracy. so far we had 2 pumpkin patches and a fun center! Now tracy your sons clothes are too big on him please buy the appropriate size.
I’m pretty sure her parents planned it and didn’t let her get out of it.

You know she’s eating the food and pretending that she’s not.
How’s he racist, what I miss?
He’s a major MAGA fan. He would get into fights with people in his comments section who would just be trying to understand why he liked Trump so much and he would get defensive and call people derogatory words. He wouldn’t hold conversations, he’s just go on rants and post a lot of MAGA stuff. Also apparently he likes to leave inappropriate comments on pretty females IG pictures. All around… a bonafide assshat.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God forbid she actually cooks for her own kids instead of begging for free food to give her kids. she’s absolutely bleeping useless
God forbid she actually takes all 3 out without her parents to help! She needs other people around to take annoying pics for her to photoshop lol

Literally has her son in tights & a off the shoulder top! Wearing a diaper so disturbing he looks like a lesbian 😳

Attachments

• Haha
He looks like he’s ready for some 80’s jazzercise in that scoop neck top and girls leggings 🙄

I’m howwwling at the video of the kids going down the slide…

-Jules, then Jayden, then Sky
~awkward pause~
*bottom of the slide* Jayden, Julian UNDERNEATH her, *falls off slide, missing a fkn shoe* then Sky crawling out & handing him his shoe.

such a train wreck 🤣🤣
Omg 😂😂😂💀I’m crying from laughing so hard😭 That slide vid was a HOT MESS!

On that video where the girls are throwing balls at the clowns, she says they may look like me, but they don’t throw like me. First, Jayden doesn’t look like you. Second, if you are implying that you are not athletic, I think Sky takes after you. Jayden has got some talent. That girl should really be in sports.
And then you’ve got Trashy in the background w her fake over done Jersey accent squawking “Skyla throw with ya left, ya strawnger on ya left.”
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg 😂😂😂💀I’m crying from laughing so hard😭 That slide vid was a HOT MESS!

And then you’ve got Trashy in the background w her fake over done Jersey accent squawking “Skyla throw with ya left, ya strawnger on ya left.”
😂😂😂
That video confused me because Skylar threw with both hands. Is she a lefty??? Or is she gonna be ambidextrous now… another thing Tracy can say that makes her the special child

God forbid she actually takes all 3 out without her parents to help! She needs other people around to take annoying pics for her to photoshop lol

Literally has her son in tights & a off the shoulder top! Wearing a diaper so disturbing he looks like a lesbian 😳
It’s very odd that she never does anything with all 3 by herself. My bet is they either all live with mom & dad Maloney or they have custody of them and her parents plan these activities to get the kids out of the house on the weekends they have them and they can enjoy themselves, too. The grandparents always look like they are enjoying the activities with the kids way more than Buffalo Barbie

She’s dressing him like her 😬 it’s pretty sad if you go back and look at old pics. Even if the kids clothes were a bit over the top & tacky at times at least they were dressed and hair always fixed. Now a days they look very out of sorts and unkept

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Okay so we all agree Julians outfit is ridic - to me his shirt looks like someone has grabbed the neck of the shirt and pulled it and its stretched out. I know Im pulling at straws but yeah.

Also, I wouldnt let my girls wear dresses to a damn play station where theyre running/jumping/sliding etc. Shorts or leggings ffs. Would love to know what crap crop ensemble Trashy was wearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 804038
View attachment 804039
Way to dress your child Buffalo Fraudster! Is this his sIzE 7 clothes that you claim he fits?!😂😂
we’re getting closer to the day she says that she and Julien wear the same size 🤦‍♀️ My guess is 2 more years until she makes that claim.

She doesn’t cook & the food isn’t free. She just pretends it’s free so you think she’s “influencing”.

I’m pretty sure her parents planned it and didn’t let her get out of it.

You know she’s eating the food and pretending that she’s not.

He’s a major MAGA fan. He would get into fights with people in his comments section who would just be trying to understand why he liked Trump so much and he would get defensive and call people derogatory words. He wouldn’t hold conversations, he’s just go on rants and post a lot of MAGA stuff. Also apparently he likes to leave inappropriate comments on pretty females IG pictures. All around… a bonafide assshat.
I haven’t looked in a couple years but he is definitely the way you describe him (on Twitter). He’s also very creepy and an ignorant know-it-all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
11331A8D-B190-4E68-A168-E737E7F75968.png

Why does she try so hard to make believe this narrative is true? Jade certainly was scared at the houses and on the hayride. Stop lying Buffalo Barbie!

we’re getting closer to the day she says that she and Julien wear the same size 🤦‍♀️ My guess is 2 more years until she makes that claim.

I haven’t looked in a couple years but he is definitely the way you describe him (on Twitter). He’s also very creepy and an ignorant know-it-all.
20 more real pounds and lord knows however many photoshop type of pounds and I’m sure she and Skylar will be in the same size by the new year.

Reactions: 15
Now that Julie moved to jersey let’s see how much she sees Julie now. And todays Julie’s birthday… let’s watch the obnoxious amounts of posts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.