Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but now she added her cash app to her tiktok. Her income comes are from papa Maloney allowance child support and whatever her saddies send her by cashapp and venmo.😒 with all that she will never get off her flat ass to look for a real job. She has the nerve to call her self a struggling single mom.
Like - or rather is begging

Reactions: 17
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but now she added her cash app to her tiktok. Her income comes are from papa Maloney allowance child support and whatever her saddies send her by cashapp and venmo.😒 with all that she will never get off her flat ass to look for a real job. She has the nerve to call her self a struggling single mom.
It was only a matter of time before she put it back. She took it down for a while because she got dragged for not donating the money like she said she would. She was saying things like she never goes out and blah-blah-blahity-blah. She ended up giving 160 dollars to the drive-thru girl at Dunkin Donuts and the way she rummaged through her bag and handed it to her, it was very obvious she wasn’t planning on filming the video but it was because she got called out so much, she did it.

Reactions: 22
Lorenzo is supposedly dating a chick with money then whys she wearing shoes that her monster feet are busting out of! Her hair extensions look ridiculous an she literally looks like a drag queen 😄
Can anyone else see a penis outline in "her" pants?!?!? Her hands are exact replicas of Tbag.. My opinion is that's a man!!😬🤦🤷🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ice cream, yet again. Way to rot the teeth right out of your kids heads.

0BF6F5CF-8DEA-411E-8FE8-656C34D05E97.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Been a away for a few days and lots to catch up on but seems tractor tray hasn’t done anything new or surprising. Very apparent she can’t have the kids alone which is why her parents are always with her. She photoshops horribly. I’m thinking by the look in her eyes in every pictures she is on something. She definitely is not mentally ok.

Reactions: 23
Lorenzo is supposedly dating a chick with money then whys she wearing shoes that her monster feet are busting out of! Her hair extensions look ridiculous an she literally looks like a drag queen 😄
The men from JL have not aged well AT ALL. What's up with Anthony? Still being a baldheaded, racist piece of tit? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ALERT. How to spot a fake Italian - anyone who uses "cannolis" as a plural. Cannoli is already plural you dumb ass fraud.

80E67613-EE0C-416C-A4AF-3519AFF29579.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B69D47E3-BC0E-488E-8EAA-AF0BC6E8E9DE.png

9F9C1F3F-F83B-4AEC-980F-5BC61E0A7BA0.png

Way to dress your child Buffalo Fraudster! Is this his sIzE 7 clothes that you claim he fits?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Eewwwww a digital beggar 😫 at age 35 or whatever she is now.
How can she not be embarrassed about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He had leggings on yesterday too. Probably his sisters hand-me-downs because she’s too cheap to buy him clothes.
I saw that. What’s sad is you just can’t share hand me downs between girls and boys at any age. They’re cut different for obvious reasons. The boots he had on yesterday were very obviously girls boots

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so I have a few questions Ladies•••
1.Why is Julian dressed like t rex with an off the shoulder tee and leggings?!?
2. Did the kiddos completely ignore her when she asked where Jules was and than ran screaming for Papa?!?!!😂😂😂
3. Did Skylar look lost on the bumpers?!? She should have been with Jaiden and mr.clean alone?!?! My opinion!!!🤷🤦😬
4.Anyone else feel that Skylar was aiming for tractor with that knock down game??😂😂😂
5.Her shoes are hideous and same leggings!!! Tbag•Jeans and leggings are different you can't wear leggings days on end, just a heads up doll!!👏👏👏
Sorry... Just super bothered by that video, what a joke she is!!!! 👏😬😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.