Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Look At all those wrinkles through the glasses I can’t believe she’s only 33View attachment 729696
I actually noticed this the other day. And I ran to the bathroom mirror and squinted to death and nowhere near these wrinkles appeared for me. For reference, I'll be 40 by the end of year.

Someone here said it perfectly, her lifestyle is just kicking her ass and wreaking havoc on her face. I will scream this on the rooftops, no amount of surgery weight loss, boob lift or whatever else will fix a lot of these issues. If she would only embrace her true size, drink some water, wear less spackle on her face and cut those dreadlock looking extensions she would look markedly better. But what do I know 🤷‍♂️, I'm just a soon to be 40 year old doing all these things and looking and feeling young.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Sure Jan. But yet you know everything thats said on here and respond to us through your Instagram. Keep lying to yourself.
This is hilarious. She spends plenty of time on here. It's been proven dozens of times. Funny she says that filth. That filth is all you baby girl. Of course we get things wrong sometimes but quite often we hit the nail on the head. Sucks to hear the truth about yourself when you're living one big lie. It must BURN her that we see right through her bs and lies. We catch her in lies and post the proof. We catch her being a hypocrite and post the proof. We're the only ones keeping it real with you baby girl. Ya welcome ya filthy animal.

• Haha

Nana69

View attachment 726226
View attachment 726227
😂😂😂Just say you’re obsessed with reading here Tracy and go! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
mom gigi stay focused on what exactly?!?!?? living in a false realty? trash talking your ex husband / father of your kids every chance you get? making it through 12 full days of taking care of your kids? A1 Blowjobs? handing your kids off to whoever will take them to go parrty and twerk? plastic surgery consultations? watching your kids drown in a pool? giving your children bubble butts in every instagram pic you post ???

what did i miss ?

MzDeDa

I am trying to catch up reading comments during my lunch break. I saw Tracy's IG stories and to me she looks terrible. She is 33 years old and she looks harsh. I still can't fathom wasting time editing photos of myself like her and Sammy do. Sucking in this, twisting and bending into a damn pretzel, worrying if someone is taking pictures of me and posting them. Miss Mouth Almighty can't post an unfiltered picture of herself. Why is that Tracy ? What will happen ? Will you implode? Burst into flames ? What ?! It's not a big deal. Message to the saddies: YA'LL NEED TO WAKE TF UP ! She is not posting her authentic self.
It was more interesting watching Tara's stories with the kids enjoying themselves. They are growing by the day and now is the time to spend with them making memories. It's a different story when they are teens.
How many times can Tracy post herself shimmying, singing, sticking her fuckin' tongue out and posting selfies trying to look sexy ? It is boring. She hasn't evolved one bit. Tracy and Sammy will be the old skeezers drinking and dancing with each other while their friends are enjoying their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Registeredusername

9EE153BF-D35C-4207-9C9B-1329384B510D.jpeg
Trashy, let me help you. Your bag is very ‘call outable’ the flap, strap and handle are all trimmed in black. Yours isn’t
4D304C1A-61F2-4326-9C09-9461E54B4029.png
which is why it looks so bland. Try again.

• Haha

Smitty123

Chatty Member
But the real question is, will she take her children and make a memory with them? OR go with Sammy, get wasted and be extra embarrassing?
She’ll only take the kids if she gets free apple picking tacky dresses from the Reese’s lady. If not, the kids will be going with the Epstein’s and Trashy will be squatting in the pumpkin patch.

• Haha

Teafor1

A1 BJ’s? You can’t even get the Jell-O shot out of the little cup. Man Trashy T-Rex you are a fraud all the way around.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Guys the commentary is hysterical I’m dying today 😂😂😂

also I said a few threads back if she was with someone wouldn’t she post her food or a drink if he took her out and low and behold the story of her martini with “dinner with bae”. Tracy you study tattle it’s pathetic!

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Not sure if it was posted in the other thread, but Gigi had her baby. I think her name is Giuliana Rose.

• Heart

gm14

The way she constantly talks about Julian being tall, handsome, having swag, and being a gentleman + the girls' eye colors & sexualizing them/their bodies literally comes off in a fetishizing type of way. Like why does she push these narratives SO hard?! On CHILDREN?!

This is why when she posts things like that video of Skylar with her leg up it's extremely uncomfortable because we know what her disturbed mind is alluding to. I remember it being way worse when the girls were babies too, talking about their butts and even photoshopping them to be bigger when they were in DIAPERS.

I feel like this needs to be talked about more because it's genuinely concerning

• Angry