Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂20 somethings!!! HAAAAAA you tried it Tracy! The problem is you’re pushing mid thirties, have NOTHING to show for yourself (besides your 3 children you push off onto anyone who will take them. Should we really even call them “your” kids anymore?!) and youre up in the club looking like the washed up wanna be that you are! It’s honestly tragic!
She answered him sweetly only bc it was a guy who made that comment. If it was a girl she would’ve answered so rude.

Reactions: 29

reggieb64937

Meh, as a mom, it be like that sometimes. It's just not dripping with honey-like people expect moms to be 100% of the time with kids.
Totally agree, I do the same but if and when I do, I don’t video it and post it for the world to see lol. It’s sad too bc he seemed excited and probably proud of himself and she was just an asshole, very harsh

Missyd

I think T is quite for one of two reasons.
A) has had a procedure and recovering.
B) is reinventing herself and is going to come back with different content a new look and try and be more likeable and some sort of campaign
If she was smart (lol) she should have reinvented or at least pretend to after the divorce. Come out with a statement like sorry for coming off harsh but I was going through a lot with my divorce and the kids. Interact with her followers more, post on her stories talking to her followers, showing parts of her day, how to do hair or makeup whatever. No stupid ass memes and slandering her ex all day. No dumbass thirst trap pictures. The tell all she should have kept it classy and also admit there were some things she did wrong too. If she had a venmo up and went about saying the right way she's struggling I bet she would have made money from donations. But no, here is dumbass screaming broke but posting procedures and beauty treatments. Also, once she dates eventually the job topic will come up and he will see her ig. Most likely will see all the ex bashing and probably Google her name and tattle will come up. If he reads any of this...lmao he will be like ✌🏃‍♂️💨

1) what is wrong with their tongues (especially Sammy 🤮😳)
2) even the filter can’t hide the wrinkles around her eyes
YES I thought that, too! She looks ROUGH. And her dark Sicilian tan is a fucking fake tan. Sammi is the exact same color as Tracy, and they’re both a dark orange. Just stop. She’s so fake it’s nauseating. I don’t know what men are “lined up around the corner” for her, but they gotta be Willy Wonka because that bitch is the color of an Oompa Loompa.

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
“I have the kids 85% of the time.” Where’s the person who kept tally for the month cause we need the carfax.

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I’ve been MIA cause Tbag has been boring af lately til this weekend in which I was on a mini vaca with hubs for his bday so I just caught up - some thoughts:

- the baby blue outfit was ATROCIOUS and I never use that word but it’s the only one that comes to mind; material is cheap can tell just from looking, and the choker? 😂😂😂😂 girl bye
- her pretending to twerk had me lol’ing and the cringe level has exceeded 1000
- the fact that she posts a million stories while she’s out shows her insecurity; she feeds off of portraying a life of fun and attention when in reality her life is filled with lonely attention seeking behaviour and trying to use alcohol as a void
- besides Sammy and that Mike guy, she looks so much older than everybody else and so out of place. I remember being 21 in clubs seeing people like her and laughing
- she gets no male attention or she wouldn’t be on her phone 247 and she’d be flaunting tf out of it if a hottie was actually into her
- her “thanks *blocks out insta name* for dinner” was 8 letters .. sammymax
- now it makes sense why she wasn’t ripping Corey for leaving; because she had weekend plans so long as Tata can take the crotch goblins (T’s view) she’s fine with it
- If Tata didn’t agree to watch the kids this weekend would be filled with selfies of Big T captioned “wish I could be there but sorry I’m a fulltime mom” followed by posts of things her kids have destroyed and her eye rolling
- she’s only a full time mom when she has to be and would happily drop that at the snap of a hat/offer to babysit from literally anyone who breathes
- she sent the kids to Tata this weekend in the same clothes they were wearing the night before (ew man, kids get super dirty)
- cringe, cringe, laugh, sad for her kids, cringe, desperation = thoughts of her, Everytime

though there are many reasons, this is my main one of why the saddies are so stupid:

Tracy never posts this many stories of her kids, ever. In fact she barely posts them at all. Not one family dinner photo, baking with them, doing arts and crafts, saying she misses them when she drops them off anywhere, in fact the kids are essentially non existent except for reposts of kids bOuTiQuE shit. Disclaimer: THE REASON SHE DOESNT POST THEM IS CAUSE SHE DOES NOT LIKE THEM. THEY ARE NOT FUN AND DO NOT SERVE HER ANY PURPOSE FOR HER END GOALS.

now let’s see anytime she goes out: a thousand stories a night featuring anyone and everyone who is willing to get in a pic to feed her purpose of validation. Constant dancing, singing, panoramic shots of where she is as this serves her validation (look how cool I am cause I’m here and I know all these people!)
End game is SHE POSTS WAY MORE WHEN SHES OUT CAUSE SHE IS ACTUALLY ENJOYING HER TIME AND IT SERVERS HER INSECURITIES TO VALIDATE THAT SHES STILL YOUNG AND COOL

we post what makes us happy.

periodtttttt.

sorry for the rant y’all but I missed you guys and had to chime in lol- ending off this Ted talk with the condescending screen shot of the day:

I bet her breath and fanny stinks
lmao for sure. And for a hAIr sTyLiSt her hair is fucking FRIIIEEDDDD. The braids she did on that girl look like shit too. I take my nieces to a girl to do those type of woven braids and she charges $20/kid and they look stunning and even, I was shocked she posted that pic trying to flaunt them as if they looked good

also it’s obvious she didn’t shower Saturday and just recurled her musty dry weave for Sunday. Dutt-T😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I wish someone who has actually met her since her divorce could tell us what she smells like… she looks like she smells like Newport 100s and VS Lovespell.

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Wow mayneeeee…. The video of Julian on his first day is so sad!
ITS 10000% OBVIOUS THE KID WANTS TO SIGN AND NOT SPEAK
Stop trying to force him to tAwLk when any stranger can see he is trying to sign to communicate and is uncomfortable with you prodding him.
jesus fuck Tracy PLEASE learn ASL and stop trying to force him to be “normal” - he will never be “normal” - and that’s okay, but be on his team with what he prefers man!
Also the fact that he had no interest in kissing his Mom before getting on the bus speaks volumes.
Any kid I know gladly kisses their parents before heading off to school.
Anyone with half a brain can see its so obvious she just uses these kids to post for the gram to keep up her single mom narrative but has absolutely zero maternal connection with them.

• Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
Okay so she’s posting stories all weekend turning up then all of a sudden she’s on a dinner date? Like someone already said she’s def w/ Sammy and stop posting fake comments about people saying you should be on real housewives of nj. Tracy is trash and not on the same level as them. While they’re posting stories from their beautiful shore houses with their family she’s posting stories getting turned up on boats from people she’s freeloading from while her kids are out of site

Registeredusername

Tracy hasn’t matured past middle school. Making people jealous? WHO?! seriously, who and why would anyone be jealous of her? She has nothing going for her, she was on a reality show that most people have never even heard of, she’s a terrible mother, she’s fat and she’s average looking. She can’t dress and she’s obnoxious. What is really wrong with this girl?! She thinks she’s some attractive, rich socialite. Your behavior is cringy to watch. The ‘twerking’ at the club 🤣 STOP. She hides in the corner because deep down she embarrasses herself.

TRACY, NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 We talk shit because we hate you 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not ‘haters’ like literally repulsed by you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice Tracy touch Sammy like that in front of all of those guys? I understand that they’re long term friends but I would be pissed off if I had a friend do that to me :sick:
Ugh I can smell the sweat and covid through this videos. How she has no concern is beyond me

• Sick
  • Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I can’t even tell you how mad this fake vaccine card makes me. I actually don’t have a problem with people being nervous and not wanting to get the vaccine right away, I believe in medical choice.
But- these uneducated FOOLS acting like they know more than scientists and doctors is infuriating . If you are confident in your decision not to get a vaccine that’s fine by me, but making a mockery like this just shows how fucking dumb you are.

Attachments

• Angry

remi85

VIP Member
55433.jpg
Capture22.JPG
Capture222.JPG
Capture2222.JPG

it's just really hard to believe that is her current body when these pictures were taken from her hay day and she was much larger. she is just a big girl and will never be petite but tries so hard to portray she's super tiny...

• Heart
  • Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
That’s def a filtered video. I don’t believe that thigh gap for a second. She never had one on JL. It’s not just going to appear. She is also leaning on the outside of her feet to try to get her legs further apart. Pathetic
The Kim Zolciak Biermann stance 💀

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
492C4D55-FCD1-49E6-BD94-8EB58BBC98E6.jpeg

Yikes she looks rough.

She really needs to learn to dress for her body type and learn new makeup styles. She would probably look pretty good with a make under. With nice simple makeup, no extensions just a nice blowout, clothes that fit. Also if she had a better attitude, she should try and be grateful she has her parents and tara helping her so much.

• Sick
  • Haha