Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Just dropping by to say I miss you ladies. My daughter was born August 12th at 3:15PM & healthy as can be! Tracy is still a cunt. The end, love y'all! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Its a very slow day today for me at work. LOL I figured i would put Tracy in her natural habitat with her twin.

This is what came to my head when Ashley posted the pic.

Tracy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

reggieb64937

Ok so this that she shared, I love. It's genuine and heartwarming. This needs to appear more on her Stories instead of stupid selfies
I didn’t think it was that heartwarming, honestly (not to sound mean toward you). I actually felt it was sad and hard to watch when I saw it, she talks so aggressive to him and as someone else said, you can hear the impatient Tone she has 😞 he’s doing so well and it almost seems like it isn’t good enough for her. The way she was scolding him was just very aggressive and nasty almost like he was a dog. She asked his name and he said it and she goes “ya great” or something real bitchy and not warm at all. She just does not seem like a warm and fuzzy person, it’s actually very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

dmariee

Full time mom for 12 days straight. BRAVOOOOOO....who even thinks like that, what a weird thing to say 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Registeredusername

TRACY TOOK HER SON TO A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻That video was straight up gross. She’s a rude, POS mother. ‘Yea great’ so flat. She has no compassion. She berated her deaf son for not talking. She can’t relate to a special needs child. It kills her he’s different. Does she even hug those kids? She’s the furthest thing from an Italian mother there is. I know because I am one and was raised by them. She’s disgraceful. I work with a ton of people from her area, none of them say ‘TWALK’ give it up Tracy, your whole life is phony and it’s painful to watch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Registeredusername

Tell me you’re enjoying a kids birthday too much without telling me you’re enjoying a kids birthday party too much… tray will go first…
This is so embarrassing. Look at everyone else dressed normally and then her overweight, tacky ass dressed like a cheap hooker. How does she not feel out of place? She’s not good ‘over the top’ she just tries way too hard and misses the mark everytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Anonymous1114

Tracy is an all around fake person. From her fake accent to her being a fake mother. That video with Julian today is really sad. Someone mentioned Julian probably had a doctors appointment today. He did. That's why she asked him “why didn't you talk upstairs”? It was definitely an assessment of some kind and he didn't do well. So now she's all pissed because she knows it looks bad on her and the fault is on her since she is his MOTHER! Couldn't even hold his hand because she had to film instead. She is such an embarrassment. That video was more to her disadvantage than advantage. Just proved once again how disconnected she is from her children. I'm always questioning why did God give this trash THREE kids when so many women out there who DESERVE children can't have any.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

margaritatime

VIP Member
Full time mom for 12 days straight. BRAVOOOOOO....who even thinks like that, what a weird thing to say 🥴
Let's all document how many days we have our kids. 🙄
I'll go first
365 days a year, 366 every 4 years.

It's like shes doing her kids and everyone else around her a favor by having them.

It's like a nanny saying: I watch these kids (insert number of days and hours)

Honey, they are YOUR kids that YOU so proudly birthed. There should be no set number to calculate how much you have them. You are their mom. You do what is necessary without bragging/complaining. You are not on the clock getting paid for as many days as you have them.

They are a burden. I've yet to see her say on any given day. I miss my kids, can't wait to see them, don't know what to do with myself when they are not home, etc .

The dEaDbEaT even posted he can't wait to see them when he was flying home.

That is what normal parents do.
It kills them to be apart from their children.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Tell me you’re enjoying a kids birthday too much without telling me you’re enjoying a kids birthday party too much… tray will go first…
Look at all the other moms and look at Tracy. 🤣 It's like Macy's vs the Dollar store. I can see why she was sitting alone most of the time. Those normal looking women are too boring for Mrs Baloney to engage with. I'm also dying at how she's on the floor. She didn't have her wingwomen to hide behind and she couldn't control the picture so she hid herself on the ground.😆 She's creative I'll give her that.

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Ashlee did her dirty holy shit
I would do her dirty too if she showed up to my kids party drinking, sitting in the throne, dressed like a street walker and than when I try to get a group mom photo this is the shit you pull? Nahhh you ain’t gonna embarrass me like that at my kids party

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ak29

Chatty Member
19DB0C90-A229-45CE-A2F6-B16A5A34929B.jpeg

382CD629-B94C-42A2-A6BB-183C0DE8A374.jpeg

omg 😂😂this Is an old pic on her ig and if you zoom in you can see her reflection on the vehicle directing him to do the sign😂😂😂😂 I mean I’m sure we all knew she stages them but now there’s actual proof😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Oh boy - I am away visiting my mom, trying to fly home with a hurricane hitting and so much to catch up on. Ok I’m sorry but does she really think this behavior makes her cool or wanted ? Does she have no self respect ? She looks desperate and pathetic. Normal mothers don’t count down u til their free weekend to go party. Who in their 30s looks forward to hangovers anymore ? There is a level of sophistication that she tries and fails to portray. Sophistication at 30 is hell different than your 20s. It’s not getting sloppy drunk while your kids are with their dads family.
Second - I applaud Tara for taking the kids when Corey is away. She stepped up for Corey. And I would rather the kids be with her during a hurricane than twat bucket Maloney. She would probably tell the kids to go play in the flooded roads to show how great swimmers she made them.
lastly I just really wonder how long she can continue this out of control behavior. Because it’s not cute anymore. It’s no funny nor is it cool. It’s desperate and pathetic and shows downward spiral.
Hahahaha I can just see it. Her tossing Julian into a flood outside her house. Look at my babyyyyy he’s such a fishhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36