Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Someone asked her if she had COVID but now the comment/question is gone. Why wouldn’t she just answer?? It’s as if she doesn’t realize we can read stuff and it makes her look terrible when she deletes stuff. She’s a real nut!
I believe that’s our confirmation right there

Reactions: 25

Mid madness

VIP Member
So she takes the kids to a birthday party and was constantly filming them, but you mean to tell me that she has them 85% of the time and we see nothing of them?! That’s not suspicious at all.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I wonder if Tracy gets jealous/butt hurt whenever Tara posts the little love notes her BF leaves behind for her. He's always telling her she's beautiful and amazing. All the things Tracy cries about that she wants to hear. LOL

• Heart

Simiauci

VIP Member
She’s also not with any man, because if she was, she obviously wouldn’t be filming it all day long. Possibly if he took her to dinner, you’d see a story of the plate of food. Nothing like filming the entire night. Because if I was a man and took her on a date and she had the phone in her hands the whole night I’d ghost her immediately.
Don't give her ideas!! Or we will see a hand or 2 glasses or whatever goes thru her brain to create a fake boyfriend, in her story in 5 minutes!!

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
3A7077EE-722F-4836-AAF6-05262C75011B.jpeg

Why is bbworldwide so obsessed with being "nice" to tracy? 🙄 seems off somehow.
maybe tracy has dirt on him? I feel like she "gets mad" at him, unfollows him, and then he sucks up to her. I wonder if they did hook up and hes never told his wife? 🤔or if tracy knows hes hooked up with someone/done something that he has never told his wife about and tracy uses that as a threat?
Also @Simiauci your english is amazing! ☺

dmariee

If Maria is in fact not making all this up ( sorry i dont buy any of this lol) ...she said her husband is "matthews" best friend so wouldn't Tracy already know who maria is what's the point of the secret name and account 🥴 :unsure: giving out a lot of info about herself for someone who wants to stay anonymous!!! I just want REAL TEA 😂 😂

Regarding Julian's swimming- I was a lifeguard at the YMCA for over 10 years (since highschool at 16 , I'm almost 29,. Finished lifeguarding after college ), Julian needs someone in there with him to make sure he's not sinking.

I've never rescued someone drowning (diving all the way down under) but I've grabbed kids if they couldn't make it to the wall during lessons or sometimes adults couldn't make it to the wall. I remember my boss always telling us " watch those kids it takes 3 seconds for anyone to drown!". , Probably 1 second.

Julian needs someone in there with him and better floaties. Or Tracy just put him in swimming lessons once a week. They accommodate children with disabilities and instructors are so loving and great. It scares me seeing him trying to swim and sinking. Her parents probably don't care too much either 🙄

Swimming is great for kids and babies - builds confidence. 😁

TaraPac

View attachment 710017
Ever since one of y’all said she never brushes the girls hair I can’t stop noticing it! Sky’s hair looks like it needs a good wash and a brush.Take care of your kids Trashy!
Nice try. Julian were that yesterday while he was eating soup. And it's Thursday. You only have your kids on Wed

Nice try. Julian were that yesterday while he was eating soup. And it's Thursday. You only have your kids on Wed
Wore***(

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Imagine how insecure you have to be of your looks, that you avoid taking your kids anywhere fun because you don’t want the real you seen.

jacann

VIP Member
I am at a loss as to why she thinks people are jealous and want her life (okay boo). She has not the brains to utilise her platform well. Her marriage fucked up and she for some reason thought slagging off her ex all over the internet with her side kick the imp was an intelligent thing to do.
She cannot cook, clean.
She cannot post a natural photo all are edited.
She has sun spots
Fake lips
Habitual liar
False
Lacks morals
Ohhhh yes when I grow up I want to be Tracy Dimarco 👏 👏 👏

Come on girl, be real you do give a fuck as you constantly have to prove a point (or at least try to)
Your rude to REAL people. You stalk Corey, you stalk tattle because you give a fuck your insecure to the point that you have let everyone know that men are lined up round the block in your dms (why put that out there because you want everyone to think your desirable) a grown woman will keep that on the down low but you NEED validation and you believe a man gives you that. Sad really for a single Scorpion Sicilian woman. Come on Tray grow some hair on your balls

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

clarity86

Didn't Obama ensure everyone invited was vaccinated too. How can she be this simple?
👏 THIS. children ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to be vaccinated so masks are LITERALLY one of the only protections they have. we're all frustrated with it but you do what you need to do to. ugh this bitch thinks she's so righteous. sit down and protect your babies you PhEnOmEnAl MoThER.

• Heart

SKM3700

Looked like her mother's hands.

I also don't believe for one second this "matthew" who's her "man" texted something so fucking cold.
I know my man writes shit like, "there you go beautiful, hope you enjoy. Love you feel better" instead it's "you'll receive it between 9-11"
That’s probably the Instacart person who is picking it up.

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Of course the racist hops on the Obama hate train 🙄

I always wonder how certain "fans" would feel if they knew she's a racist tr*** supporter. I discovered her politic views through how openly proud Tara is about it. She's kinda subtle with her racism even though she fetishizes hearing that she looks latin or black because of her photoshopped "curves" but it's pretty easy to spot for women like us who have functioning brain cells. All her posts about these mandates pretty much give away the type of ignorant broad she is but of course people still don't see it
Most of them know, babe. Her and Corey posted a camo themed New Years Eve Party back when they were together. They did camo bc of the "disrespectful kneeling" and it did not go over well with her followers. I encourage you to find those picks in her many posts and read the comments 😳. Her follower count took a plunge as long as her saggy breasts. The sad part, at least for me is, ummm...she's just so dumb. Like at bimbo level. She couldn't debate Trump's merits to a child. Its probably what Daddy Maloney supports and some Epsteins and Mrs Can't Be Original just bandwagons as per usual.

Reactions: 24

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She 2000% has COVID. There’s no way people would be sending her food/drinks/cold meds if she just had a cold. Tylenol and cold meds are supposed to help the symptoms. I’m literally not shocked. Let’s see if she leaves her house the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: 24