Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ak29

Chatty Member
Have any of you ever listened to the “Trayway parenting“ episode on BE? Lemme just say this, ”Trays way” of parenting is 10000% not how I want to parent. She has to be the most selfish, entitled, bratty mother I’ve ever heard. She talks about how her kids nEvEr act out in public bc she will show her kids other families out in public acting out and tell them they don’t want to be those kids. She says they are embarrassed for the families she’s pointing out to them. Then she turns right around and says when she sees parents with their kids having a hard time with them bc the kids are acting out she “gets it” and she’s not judging them. But……….you were literally just judging them and using them as some sort of lesson for your kids?! She contradicts herself wayyy too much! Oh and then here’s the best part….so they did an ad for Betterhelp and Tracy is talking about how she’s sooooo busy being a mom that she doesn’t have any nannies or babysitters she can call up to watch her kids while she sits in a therapist office for an hour. Hmmm that’s funny Tracy bc you certainly can find babysitters so you can go inject your baboon ass lips, get your hair highlighted/dyed/extensions put in, and all kinds of other non invasive bs weekly! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She really does not think about the fact that she sounds like a whole hypocrite! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

therealmuva

Chatty Member
So he’s working like a few tattlers guessed already? That was the big tea or am I missing something?

View attachment 718188

The dayyyyy she quits drinking 🤣🤣🤣🙂she talks sooo much about drinking its like part of her (immature, high school) personality.

View attachment 718204

This is the tracy we all used to be a fan of. I think you're all right she should have waited to have more kids or just stopped at sky. I think she rushed to have jayden hoping for a boy and then rushed to have jules. I wonder if their marraige was ok when it was just sky as well? Also odd this page only follows tara and theres a lot of tara in the pix, i wonder if its a tara/corey fan that made this page? 🤔
I can’t say I was ever a fan. She was still a racist, lying, insecure, miserable bitch who treated everyone around her like shit. She was always the same evil person she is now her divorce just made her extra crazy.

• Heart

Anonymous1114

Unfortunately this mother does not know best. She is a pathological LIAR. Yes please share how you got a TWO month old to sleep through the night. Idiot. But yet complaining on FB that they didn't. Julian gets up 1 time through the night but he's your most difficult. Ok.

Also, really sad how she correlates being lonely with the amount of men in her DM’s. A woman could have 11 “lines of men wrapped around the corner waiting for her” and still feel lonely. There are married women who are lonely. There's a difference in feeling alone and feeling lonely. She is SO DUMB.

Attachments

• Heart

MzDeDa

Julie and Ashley's parties were really cute. That Jayden 🤩.

Did anyone notice in Tracy's comments that "people" were commenting how "obsessed " they were with Skylar's bangs, haircut, etc. ? I was wondering what kind of fool writes comments like that over fuckin' bangs ?! What's so special about them ?! It has to be Tracy since she is obsessed about everything. But if it is a legitimate follower then they need help.

ak29

Chatty Member
Is that why she stalks Corey?🤔🤣

As far as we go she admitted on the Reese's hair pieces live that it bothers her that we yap about her. You couldn't pay me to switch places with her. There is nothing special or great about her life. Speaking for myself I "stalk" her because she's a train wreck and it's entertaining. 🤷‍♀️😂 It is what it is.
same. I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world. As much as she tries so hard to portray that shes this super confident bad bi#$h, it’s painfully obvious there’s some deep rooted insecurity/confidence/body image issues there. Nobody in this world is perfect but I can’t imagine how miserable it would be to be her for a day worrying about who’s taken a pic of you unfiltered, photoshopping her 8756374 pics a day, and having to make thirst trap tik tok. I also would‘my want to have her stank attitude either! She’s rude af for literally no reason at all. Just watching her is exhausting, imagine how tiring it would be to BE her!😂😂😂

• Heart

jessyka

Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her shit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me
Very true!!! If Corey or any man for that matter had secretly recorded their female partner and splashed the recordings all over the internet and gone on a slandering rampage against their ex, they’d be canceled by now. Imagine if he made post after post about her, sent his followers to bully her, made people pay for a podcast subscription to talk smack about her, people would have turned on him soooo fast and screamed ‘patriarchy’. The double standards her and her saddies perpetuate are appalling!!!

Hereforthetrainwreck

Screenshot_20210819-094633_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094818_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094855_Photos.jpg

I think Corey had confirmed that they were already rocky when they moved to NJ because at the time he was willing to do whatever would make Tracy happy, but I think we also figured out that Truck guy was now in the picture.

Kids know which parent was the nightmare and which parent suffered from it, unless both parents are toxic then you go with the parent that was less toxic.

I think someone that lived near them confirmed that the owners had to gut the house and redo everything.

Does she do drugs that just make her randomly decide to do these things? Is it crack? Does she do crack?
Let me just say...I wouldn't be surprised 🤦

Even when I give things away for free I make sure it's clean 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20210819-100344_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094652_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Anonymous1114

So it basically seems like Tracy started drama with another female. This female decided to teach her a lesson the day Julian was born. And now years later... Tracy is blaming Corey somehow and is perpetuating new drama surrounding Corey and how terrible he is.

So Maria has now made it pretty obvious who she is. I don't have time today though..can anyone get back to us on that? 🤣

And I have a gut feeling that long message from “woodsandwardrobe” is either Raven or Tara or both! Just a feeling...

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Let me say I think it's hilarious this bitch is sick. Even if she doesn't have Covid what did she expect passing around a bottle with a bunch of people. 🤮 Imagine what she didn't record. If she does have Covid I still think it's hilarious. Sorry not sorry. I'll say I don't wish her to die or have any long term effects because I'm not that evil lol. Here's my thing if you are against or weary of the vax and haven't gotten it then you shouldn't be around tons of people in close quarters. You shouldn't do both like she has been doing. Meaning no vax and being super close to folks and swapping spit. Recipe for disaster.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.
And if she does take them to the park, she stays so far away from them. If she does go anywhere other than to her appointments with them she can’t just be in the moment with them it’s always “staged”. If she takes them out, it’s to the tennis court and she makes them sit down with her. She’s so detached from them. It’s sad for them.

• Sad

ohsnappp

Anyone notice there’s no voice when julians swimming? Cause she’s not there and it’s her parents talking to him in that back so she deff had to shut it off

MzDeDa

Tracy's IG verification is funny AF to me. The girl photoshops her entire existence, has blind followers, and is nasty as hell. I'm in the wrong line of work 😂🤣😅😆

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Cute for a clown maybe?

Look like jail house tattoos

Does she ever take them to the Broadwalk at seaside Heights when she’s down the shore?
Absolutely not!! She only stays in Ortley, she doesn’t take them to Barnacle Bills (I’ve spend summers down there), she doesn’t take them to The Music Man ice cream shop (she claims they love ice cream so much), she doesn’t take them up and down route 35 to Ben Franklin store etc. those stores in those towns are amazing!

Simiauci

VIP Member
Girls Maria is true and right.
She spoke and proved to several of us via private messages on Instagram.
if you still have doubts, go talk to her, she is very kind and will answer you and maybe give you details and proofs, despite her English that many of you consider strange (maybe she was not born american)
Just because she doesn't post on Tattle doesn't mean that she doesn't read here or that she's lying. Anyone who doesn't like Tracy or has issues with her doesn't have to come and justify herself on Tattle to be credible.

I hate this fucking guy all the bitches you follow do the same shit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a fucking nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ fucking posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a fucking club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even fucking tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

View attachment 710545

Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his shit..

LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the fuck outta here
This guy is truly as pathetic as Tracy!!

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Someone commented on her "best mom of the day" post that real parents don't praise themselves. Something like that. Getting called out by random accounts 😂

• Haha