Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ak29

Chatty Member
Wow, i would never post on fb to strangers to find someone to watch my kid! That is really disturbing to me and sad for her kids! Especially bc we all know she just wanted someone to watch them so she could go party and get treatments done.🙄 Also, it’s funny how she complains about Julian waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep because she def wrote on one of those progress pics on his ig that he was sleeping from like 8pm to 7am or something like that. She lies so much it’s insane!

79758ECE-B284-43C2-B981-EC4AEB84F8C1.jpeg

looking through comments on one of jaydens baby pics and found this comment of Tracy arguing that Jaydens eyes are green😂😂😂 she wants so badly for her kids to be something they’re not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

ittybitty81

No hun she's still doing photoshop🤣,
Why do people continue treating this blob like she's a celebrity & continue asking questions she literally ignores everyone like she's to important to respond!!

Attachments

• Haha

friendoftea

Someone asked her if she had COVID but now the comment/question is gone. Why wouldn’t she just answer?? It’s as if she doesn’t realize we can read stuff and it makes her look terrible when she deletes stuff. She’s a real nut!

• Wow

Hereforthetrainwreck

Sorry in advance for the photo dump lol but I have some oldies but goodies. I'm going through my pictures and figured I would leave these here for our new tattlers.
Screenshot_20210815-215856_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215901_Photos.jpg

Sorry in advance for the photo dump lol but I have some oldies but goodies. I'm going through my pictures and figured I would leave these here for our new tattlers.
Screenshot_20210815-215856_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215901_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210815-215848_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215844_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215639_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215700_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215732_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215742_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215747_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215757_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-215809_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-221708_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-221716_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-221720_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.

• Heart

Zdubz

Chatty Member
This bitch is so stupid ..why the fuck do you care? Keep the same energy with the man with the gf you were fucking... are you bringing him up? Noooooo? And ofcourse she had to do her stupid ass "pink aesthetic" soooo sick but on ig. Girl bye. Fucking attention whore. And if I have to hear one more time shes a Scorpio im gonna shove a scorpion 🦂 up her ass lmfaoooo
20210811_230914.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ak29

Chatty Member
Already teaching her kids to judge other kids. Add this to the ‘snitches get stitches’ and other things we don’t know about. She’s going to raise bullies just like her.
Yep! Not to mention the fact that Tracy is proud that they are little manipulators. Jess was saying how Skylar would always talk in this voice and give her these eyes to get what she wanted. Tracy says proudly “Yep, I taught them that!” 🙄🙄 Wow, what an achievement…Mom of the year. (Extreme sarcasm)

• Wow
  • Sad

remi85

VIP Member
Ooooh TrAshBaG thinks she’s sooo slick. Lets post a screenshot with MaTtHEw. Let’s delete it to make it look like it was an accident. But NoTHinG iS a CouNciDEnCE. Then the same night, after being so exhausted and passing out on the floor - we do a question box so her fans can flood her inbox about MatThEW. I’m calling it now, she’s going to send herself a gift and claim MaTtHeW.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
i remember her saying he failed the hearing test twice when he was born
She definitely said it, but she said it like a few months after he had his fever and his hospital stay & wrote something like not many people know this and for a short time she blamed herself. Her story around his deafness changes, one thing is clear though, his deafness is a major reason among many that she is so detached from him.
Mother of the Year 🏆:rolleyes:

What happened to her never asking for help?
What happened to her kids sleeping through the night since birth from 7:00 pm to 9:00 am?
All these have me dying.
JUST Jules and Jada- that's 2/3 of her kids.
5pm-10am- where the fuck is she going? We know it's not work, a doctor's appointment, or something productive.
She just realized Corey has work for her friend's 30th? Did she not know his schedule? Was this 30th last minute?
How come she only needs sitters for Julian and Jada, not Sky?

I knew she was a shit mother the day she had Sky and sent her to sleep with Tara the first night home.

ETA: How can you ask people on FB to watch your kids. Would you not have a phone number to the very few people you would trust with your kids to call them directly?
She didn’t send Skylar to Tara. Tara slept at the hospital the first night each kid was born & slept at the house the first week each kid was home from the hospital. Tara shared videos of it and I think if you scroll back enough on her IG there’s pictures of it with her saying things about taking the night shift so Tracy can rest. Tara got a lot of shit for it in the comments section that Tracy will never be able to do it on her own if Tara is there constantly helping. Also Tara was getting a lot of praise saying how lucky Tracy was to have someone like Tara in her life. Personally I found it weird and found it as such a disconnect as a mother. Looking now, it makes so much sense. The kids are a novelty item to Tracy. They were supposed to be tickets to more fame and they weren’t. Now they’re just pawns in a game.

Tracy has never not been doted on so it’s amusing that she says Corey didn’t speak her love language & that’s why they broke up.

• Heart

Momma23

They may as well name that group of there’s “club baddie-stalking Corey”. They post every single thing he posts. I hope they cut him a check because Tracy exploited the hell out of him for her financial benefit. I hope those kids realize one day what their mom did to their dad for views and money. I’m also so tired of “well I don’t get to go because I’m at home being a mom “. Tracy, I have 3 kids too. All born working 3.5 years of each other. I don’t get breaks. YOU GET BREAKS. A LOT. I have NEVER spent a night away from my youngest, and she’s 2. Did the two weekends you spent getting sloppy on a boat not count? Do you think other mothers get to dump their kids off and run out and drink all the time? Grow up. Be a parent to those kids, and stop acting online like being with them is such a burden. And please get little Sky in to see a child therapist. You can see in her eyes she really needs support.

• Heart

jessyka

Dear Tracy,

Clearly you do not understand how the constitution of this country works, nor do you understand what rights a business has. They can refuse service if you're wearing the color ✨oLiVe GrEeN✨
Also, "restaurants need you"? You self important twat. They do NOT need your shitty busniess (for real like...who refuses onions and garlic in their food little miss sicily 🇮🇹). And how DARE you threaten small businesses after all they have been through the last month and a half. YOUR $30 TAB ISN'T WORTH THE FINES THEY FACE.
This heifer needs to sit down, shut up, and blow someone because that's all the gaping hole in her face is good for.

-end rant
Nobody needs restaurants but they need us??? If you boycott food service, how are you gonna get those sUgAr fReE Dunkin Donuts iced coffees you like so much? How are you gonna disgust innocent bystanders by deepthroating tomahawk steaks like you did at The Block last summer? How are you even going to feed? I can’t imagine surviving on your patented burnt, oily Brussel sprouts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You clearly need restaurants, large Marge *insert clap for effect*

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I have to say this is a nice natural video of her with I think skylar
She looks genuinely happy, which right now she is deeply saddened and it shows. She does not like herself, her life or her kids and it clearly shows. You cant fake happiness and she doesnt realize that people see through it.