Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelaussie

Ugh sometimes yes, some not. My firsthand experience shows that even if kids are treated horribly by one parent, they are fiercely protective of them. Too often they pick up the slack where the parent fails. Keep an eye on how the kids behave and time will tell.
I don’t understand how people don’t see how they are fucking up their kids lives due to their own self obsession. It’s messed up.

Reactions: 11

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Anyone listen to the most recent podcast ep? Trying to listen to it now, but it’s pretty dumb, will prob be turning it off soon lol
I always come here for the recap. I only listened to about 10 minutes of the tell all other than that, I couldn’t tell you the last full episode I listened to.

Simiauci

VIP Member
From many threads ago, an insider said that Tracy’s mom was actually really distraught over everything that transpired with Tracy & Corey and the wedding, so I don’t think Tracy grew up with a mom who saw Tracy as competition. I think Tracy’s mom wanted Tracy to be more than just a wife and mom. From how Tracy portrays herself, there was definitely a lot of tears used as weaponry. Definitely a lot of yelling & blaming and no actual apologies. I think her mom is very passive aggressive when it comes to her dad and Tracy & I don’t think her dad dotes on her mother the way says he does. I think she just tries to paint the picture that her parents are perfect. I think Tracy’s mom ended up with a female version of her husband and spent a good chunk trying to keep Tracy from being like her dad. Remember at one point, Tracy was extremely career driven and then she met Corey someone who was also looking for fame via television and then the goal was to remain on television and all of a sudden she had this belief that the man should work and the woman should stay home. Tracy’s dad has never taken Tracy serious and it shows.
Tracy’s brothers are the favorites. They always have been, always will be. Tracy’s kids will always be the favorite grandkids because Tracy’s parents know Tracy for who and what she is.

1 of 2 things, either Tracy already moved in with her parents. Or she’s in the process of moving in with her parents and she’s going to blame it on Corey when the reality is she is capable of getting herself a job that actually provides a real paycheck.

She is definitely at her parent’s house, and it’s fucked up because if she has Covid (which she probably does) the way she’s just laying out like that, she is putting everyone else in jeopardy of getting Covid as well.
I think she already moved in! When the school starts in NJ? She needs to be where the schools are! Kids will not start one in September and change in the middle of the year?

Sweetheart_sal

Not sure where your cousin lives, but I’m on Long Island and there’s been a horrible summer cold/upper respiratory going around. My parents both had it for weeks. They are both fully vaccinated and their pcr were negative. Doubt this is what Tracy has though. Pretty sure my parents were able to make it to their beds 🤣
I’m on Long Island too! Suffolk County. I’m a nurse and we are seeing a big increase in pts with covid. I work with pregnant women and every day for the past 3 weeks there’s at least 1 pt that has tested +

• Sad

jacann

VIP Member
Now Tracy this is how you do a swimsuit shot, class, beauty & elegance 👏 👏 👏 👏 her beauty and like ability must BURN you

• Heart

dmariee

I'm thinking maybe she doesn't want Tracy’s tribe of saddies coming after her. Tracy would have to publicly acknowledge Maria and "out" her for anyone to find out and if she did that she would be acknowledging that this is all true and she does in fact know who this Maria is. Which is why I believe Tracy is being hush about it. I hope that makes sense. Typing in a rush.
GOTCHAAA !! I have to start paying more attention to her stories & posts !

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
This!!! She didn't say anything about being sick until somebody asked why she wasn't there and she never brought it up again. If she really is sick after going to the 2 birthday parties, it's her karma for lying about being sick for Cecily's. And if covid finally caught up to her, it's also karma for all the shit she's been spewing. Highly doubt it would humble her or shut up her ignorant views but, still a much needed slap in the face.

Also not buying this "Matthew" person. She most likely just changed somebody's name in her phone since she obviously posted it intentionally like a 16 year old.

Annemarie is better than me because I'd never buy remedies for somebody who continuously shits on the virus that killed both my parents when they most likely have it themselves. I really don't understand her friends
It was Erica who lost both her parents

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I’m on Long Island too! Suffolk County. I’m a nurse and we are seeing a big increase in pts with covid. I work with pregnant women and every day for the past 3 weeks there’s at least 1 pt that has tested +
I work in a hospital too and I agree numbers are going up like crazy again 😩

• Sad

jacann

VIP Member
Is not about fighting, it’s about her tactics and her being a cop caller. She’s the type to hound your job or send her saddies to do it. Or she’ll play victim to the police even though she instigated it.
I agree with what you are saying, however she does portray that she can do physical damage and no one can touch her because she is such a gangster then as soon as someone shows her not the case she then plays the victim the one wronged

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
then why isn't she following him?
Lmao I wouldn't have a clue other then to mislead people. I'm also not saying it's without a doubt him. Just threw it out there since his name is Matt and she seemed to have spent an extra day with him on his boat that weekend and kept tagging him.

ak29

Chatty Member

I’m laughing so hard because I thought she actually had written that part about the fillers at first😂😂 I shouldve known better tho….Trashy would never admit to the world that her filler is absolute shit😂 In her tiny little brain she’s some super sexy vixen that all the men are lusting after🥴🥴🥴

• Haha