Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I was thinking about it.
Even if Tracy was to come clean, and be original, there would be no trust behind it. Cause, let’s say for example she opened up about her WLS, her comment section would be full of people saying that she didn’t need it. If she opened up about struggling with 3 kids, people would be like well why have more if you could barely deal with 1. She survives off of her fans not seeing through the bullshit that even if she attempted at being a more authentic version of herself, people would never buy into it. They would think she has a motive behind it. She can and never will have growth because she cares way too much about her social media life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She’s a delusional shit. The hospital she gave birth at has a locked down Maternity Ward to help prevent people from being able to just walk out with baby. Just like the hospital I gave birth in does. Even the L&D ward requires you to be buzzed in. She’s so delusional it’s scary. Also, it would have been in the news paper if this happened. She’s such a C^€+ that she probably made a scene about something and they had to bring security in.
If she was really being stalked like she said she was, her IG wouldn’t be the way it is. It would have been scrubbed clean of the kids for their safety or she would be private.
Que a meltdown or a pathetic clap back. Or even better… a revamp of the pictures of the kids. She’s a shit mother and it’s obvious. Her saddies just ignore it.

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
It really pisses me off that whenever she cant do something its always “i have kids” “im busy being a mom” “couldnt do this because of kids” who the fuck asked? yes u have kids yes u wont be able to do certain things so what that is life and the job of a decent mother. Why are you complaining about it, she has so much resentment towards them since her divorce like corey forced her to have 3 kids back to back the man was high on drugs and working full days and she was the one who opened her legs she managed to close them for 9 months prior to their divorce? Why couldn't she wait 2/3 years in between or stop at 1 or 2 she was so obsessed with the young mom milf image she popped them out like m&m’s. She pawns her children off any chance she gets and when she does have them she is barely there papa and gigi are looking after those kids, when there at coreys she is making up for lost time getting hammered any chance she gets i feel sorry for her when sammy finally growns up finds a man settles down and has kids she will be the only 35+ down the jersey shore taking tequila shots with 18 year olds.

TRACY HONEY YOUR A 35 year old mother of 3 grow up get a job look after your kids social media didnt work for you during jerseylicious and it still isn’t. One of your children has a disability focus your attention on him, go to workshops, learn ASL take a course in speech and language therapy, donate your time to other hearing organisations, do research its your job as a mother to teach and support your son not just show all the colourful hearing aid bands u got for free.
Facts. Tracy only poppped them out one after another because it fit her 'Corey can't keep his hands off me' and i'm so great he forgets to pull out. (I cringed typing that lmao). storyline'. And she looked like a supermom of 3 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
If you’re bummed about missing a night out drinking that you have to post about it on InstagramIt sounds like you have a drinking problem.
If you can’t function at a CHILD’S birthday party without drinking. & make a “joke” about needing an Uber home from said Child’s party. You might have a drinking problem
If you have to go out drinking every time you are without you children. - You might have a drinking problem.
Listen it’s one thing if you and the girls get together for dinner and drinks.
It’s one thing if you’re a kids party and you have 1 or 2 drinks.
it’s one thing if your kids are with their other parent, their grandparents, sleeping over their cousins house and you go out and grab a few drinks with friends…. But not Tracy. That’s not the case with her Tracy LIVES for getting drink, drank, drunk.

She has balls to drag Corey… but she’s out here acting like we didn’t just see her spend the whole weekend non stop partying & drinking as if she was 23 and single.
She was so obsessed with getting married and having babies because she wanted a reality show, that some reason we’re supposed to be cool with her wilding out like this? No it’s not cool. It’s pathetic and she needs help that she will never ever get because she’s such a narcissist that she doesn’t think she’s the problem.
She is an alcoholic. It's that simple. But it's okay for her drink like it's going out of style but it's not okay for Corey to smoke a damn plant 😅

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Her parents obviously don’t mind helping her with her kids. They probably would also pay the renewal fee to reinstate her cosmetology license. There’s no excuse why she can’t work 3 or 4 days a week in a salon. She can even start off slow at 1-2 days a week and as the kids get older, she could go back full time. I’m completely baffled by how much her parents enable her and her delusional behaviors.

Reactions: 29

celesteydee

I’m not sure she understands how compliments work. She doesn’t seem to ever thank anyone for anything they say about her amazing hair, nails, makeup, outfits, lips, tattoos, etc. She just replies back with some lame crap that half the time doesn’t make sense. Like these fans really admire her for some reason and she’s very flippant about it as if she knows she deserves all the compliments. What are her fans/followers getting out of her content? What is she offering them that is so valuable? Bad photoshop examples? I don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
And "Maria" said Tracy is threatening to take her to court.. and she won't show her real identity... if you're making a fake page taunting someone don't you think Tracy might give up who you really are? Especially with her big ass mouth.
.this makes no sense
She wouldn’t give her up because then it would mean it’s all true. Tracy is someone with a lot to hide.

Tracy has driven majority of the new traffic here herself by addressing it existed.

The girl asked us not to reveal who she really is for the sake of her kids. Can we just respect that. Especially when one of the OG Tattle girls had her kids picture stolen. Tracy’s minions will take it too far.

kayceebelle

Dear Tracy,

Clearly you do not understand how the constitution of this country works, nor do you understand what rights a business has. They can refuse service if you're wearing the color ✨oLiVe GrEeN✨
Also, "restaurants need you"? You self important twat. They do NOT need your shitty busniess (for real like...who refuses onions and garlic in their food little miss sicily 🇮🇹). And how DARE you threaten small businesses after all they have been through the last month and a half. YOUR $30 TAB ISN'T WORTH THE FINES THEY FACE.
This heifer needs to sit down, shut up, and blow someone because that's all the gaping hole in her face is good for.

-end rant

Attachments

• Wow

SKM3700

Apparently this bitch can’t count. August isn’t even half way over and we’ve already seen that the kids were with the Epstein’s for more than 4 days. Maybe Trashy has multiple personalities & that’s why she can’t keep any of her lies straight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Miss Thang has been quiet today. She's probably still passed out on her mama's floor 😉
She appesed you. She posted a picture of the kids from their “morning walks”… but I thought she was so sick 🙄 can’t keep up with this shit bag’s lies anymore.

• Haha

jessyka

Ladies, ladies. No need to turn on each other. We’re giving Tracy exactlywhat she wants. Everyone is entitled to believe who they want or not. I personally am not buying this Maria story but still, it’s all so entertaining to watch and talk about cos Tracy can get boring sometimes with her repetitive antics, so the diversion is interesting. I also don’t think @Simiauci is in any way connected to Maria. I don’t post a lot here but I’ve read each and every comment all the way from the first thread, without missing even one. I agree that Maria may not be American (neither am I) and that’s the only similarity she has with Simi but Simi writes waaaaaayyy better than Maria. I actually think Maria may be John or at least, connected to him somehow. We’ve all been here for a while and we’ve always been peaceful and we’re almost like a family here. No need attacking one another. Thanks. Love and light to you ladies.

• Heart

Zdubz

Chatty Member
Wowwwww never seen these.. that’s fucking pathetic...and why just Julian & Jayden where is Skylar?? A nighttime nanny wtf... I knew she was stupid but wow... Who the fuck makes a fb post so random people can watch your kids...again anxiety i was watching a crazy story last night...I knew she was trash but this is another level... disgusting

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I hope her dumbass has it so she can take all her ignorant comments about vaccines and masking and shove them up her ass. I just hope those poor babies don’t get sick.

I hope her dumbass has it so she can take all her ignorant comments about vaccines and masking and shove them up her ass. I just hope those poor babies don’t get sick.
She will NEVER admit she has it. She put herself in a corner claiming it was a lie so if she were to back track she would look like a huge asshole. And people will start realizing how much she lies and feeds into misinformation.

She will say it was a "special Sicilian cold/flu" that only people who sit on the beach at Ortley get when it enters into a body with certain fabulous genes.

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I was just thinking that. There are only a few weeks left of summer and she hasn’t taken those kids anywhere. And, with Julian in school all day she could take the girls somewhere. That’s one less kid and they are big enough that it would be easy on her. Take them to the zoo, aquarium, an amusement park... anything.
She's allergic to outside unless it's an outside bar.

• Haha

Zdubz

Chatty Member
I hate this fucking guy all the bitches you follow do the same shit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a fucking nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ fucking posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a fucking club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even fucking tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

20210813_001502.jpg

I'm late.
But on behalf of the Latin population. We do not claim, welcome, wish you merge over. Respectfully Thank you
Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his shit..

Tracy could tell some of those saddies that the ocean was red and she saw a yellow elephant and they'd believe her and defend her.
LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

And also isn’t “saddies” what we call her club people ? If she doesn’t read tattle than how would she know to call them that ? And how would she know who to contact ? This is all too weird. She speaks like she is from another country just like John.
"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the fuck outta here

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zdubz

Chatty Member
I'd bet my life none of us called any dam hospital threatening her and her baby.🙄 puhhlease. Like any of us are going to go to jail for that fool. 🙄🤣 I mean seriously. If someone wanted to try to hurt her and her kid why would they pick the hospital of all places to do it. Now I'm no criminal but common sense tells me anyone with even half a brain wouldn't show up to a fkin hospital to commit a crime. She's such an idiot lol.
Tracy since you read here. We all know where you live. Nobody is trying to do anything to you except maybe snap a photo of your wide flat ass and that's it. Get a grip. Not to mention you talk to strangers and allow posts about Corey from those strangers who "stalk" him. You are a fukin hypocrite or maybe you're just that dumb that you don't understand you do the same thing. I'm actually leaning towards that more and more. You're just dumb.
No one called that fucking hospital "stalking her" I'm telling you she's fucking sick in the head .. You're "sick" but bitching about how omgz when I was pregnant with JuLEZ I WaS sTaLkEd... dumb fkn bitch... im staring to think she's fucking senile... or she just craves attention that bad

auntieniecebond

If anyone called the hospital it was probably the clown guy that calls her a QuEeN . Or one of her obsessed saddies, that were off their meds. Trex, shut up! Go take care of your kids. You posted 300 stories today, how the hell does she have time when she has 3 under 6, 1800% of the time.

• Haha

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
You guys don’t understand haute couture. Tracy is clearly the fashion icon of our generation. Future fashion design students will study her aesthetic and will marvel at the creativity and the courage it takes to wear such forward moving pieces.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I bet when she looks at herself in the mirror this is what she thinks. She’s so delusional into thinking that she looks good in these outfits.

This photos proves Leather Face Lumpy Lips Hippo Whale Maloney goes out often 🤡 Also, she needs to retire this outfit!!!! I'm embarrassed for her.
View attachment 705283 View attachment 705285 View attachment 705287

• Haha
View attachment 708166
Shows 17.5k when I unblock her, thats weird

And just thought of this, but NoThiNg iS a CoiNCiDeNcE with her, right? And the name Matthew?! Isn’t Coreys middle name Matthew? Not saying this is Corey sending her stuff. But very odd she picked his middle name for her faux boyfriend
it’s the pink aesthetic for me 🙄🙄🙄 I believe another tattler called it that would be her new instagram color. I’m sorry but anyone who is getting laid does not have time to color coordinate their instagram pics … i’ll call bullshit for $500 Alex 😂

• Haha