Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Latina/Hispanic and I’m a torrrrrrrrrtilla!
I am a pizza bagel.. My mom was born in Naples( Check/French parents) and my dads from Palermo... And all my friends always referred to their nationality by the country; Cuban,Dominican, PR ect .. She is just dumb

Reactions: 15
T. rex starter pack

Reactions: 14
Same!!!! I still remember when my mom was given citizenship, not sure why it took so long she was 5 when they moved here?!? I know no Italian or Yiddish anymore.. I wish I spoke 2 or more languages!!! y'all are so lucky!!!

Reactions: 12
I was about to ask if you were my bestie bcos this is exactly her story. Then I remembered some of your story and realized you couldn’t be the same person

Same!!!! I still remember when my mom was given citizenship, not sure why it took so long she was 5 when they moved here?!? I know no Italian or Yiddish anymore.. I wish I spoke 2 or more languages!!! y'all are so lucky!!!
My in-laws still don’t have citizenship and my MIL has been here since she was 9 (which is longer than my dad has been alive)

Reactions: 13
This is so beyond disgusting and irresponsible.

Also, I'm Dominicana and MANGUUUUUU

I’ve always wondered if people here were some friends

Reactions: 10
A lot of people have been traveling to Montana and Wyoming in the recent years for the nature and a calming getaway. It’s not so weird and unheard of these days. They even sent MTVs Flirobamashore crew to Montana to film their season and they’re usually in Florida lol

I find it rude to assume he “needs help” or he’s “doing something salacious” in Montana. That would make us NO better than Tracy, just my opinion and not directed towards you.

Also, who cares who Maria is? Is not that serious. Just enjoy her shitposts and stop investigating into who she really is. Real or fake, it’s entertaining.. well it was.

Reactions: 27
I’m Latina/Hispanic and I’m a torrrrrrrrrtilla!
I’m Mexican, born and raised in California. I do not refer to myself as Latin. No one in my family refers to themselves as Latin. We are Mexican and proud. We are humble Mexicans that come from el rancho. We are what you call nopales!! Tenemos el nopal puesto en la frente!!

Reactions: 20
No offense taken ! I was thinking when I read the comment I responded to was: Well, damn ! Corey can't go to MT because.... gasp... he wanted to ?! Maybe someone recommended going to MT ? No one knows the extent of his personal struggles. I take everything Tracy says with a grain of salt as she would have everyone believing he is a dope fiend doing drugs in a filthy alley.
OAN, I lived in CO so I know how beautiful it is. I just hate the high altitude.

I am Australian... and I don't know where to start but lovely to meet you all!
Hello my fellow Australian! I’m first generation Australian, background Lebanese. I’m a samke hurra mixed with mafroukeh and occasionally a sausage roll mixed with a tropical pavlova girl too

I love that all of you have come together and created a positive vibe.

Tracy in that bikini looks checked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.