Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s IG needs to get disabled permanently. She would have no life at all without IG, and maybe actually work a legit job!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone commented this under her recent pick. Ummm...tell us again how we're the obsessed weird ones...😳😂
Im pretty sure 60% of the saddies that comment bullshit like this are Tracy’s burner accounts, no person can worship another human the way some of these fan obsess over her!!

Does Sammie have a job? This is why Tracy clings on to her because they’re both as sad and pathetic as each other both manless and chunky. They are what 33 years old women who think sucking bottles on a speedboats, doing gun shot fingers, singing along to biggie smalls (pun intended) is sexy or cool? it fuckin erks me the way she waves her arms around throwing up gang signs when she sings along to 90’s rap songs like she is some thuglife gangsta witch u grew up in a country club and got scared of a skeleton mask where was the energy u had for olivia and gigi on that day? Why didnt u tackle him u freaking linebacker instead u took a pic and pissed yourself running out the back door with ur fuckin flying monkey side kick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so hear me out on this one.

Scumbag T has a “best friend” who lost both parents to Covid

Scumbags big line is how loyal she is and soooo Italian

Scumbag goes partying all weekend on a douchebags (fake tan man) boat all weekend which she posts pics of them all sharing sips out of a bottle of who knows what

fake tan man is now posting on IG making fun of people who are vaccinated or standing in line to get one

IF and that’s a big IF scumbag T was so loyal and so Italian she would spit on someone laughing and making fun of people getting vaccines knowing her “best friend” went through it. Where’s the loyalty now scumbag?

Butana! You are scum and quit with the fake bullshit! You support what’s good for you but royal you will never be! If I were your “friend” I would be embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im pretty sure 60% of the saddies that comment bullshit like this are Tracy’s burner accounts, no person can worship another human the way some of these fan obsess over her!!

Does Sammie have a job? This is why Tracy clings on to her because they’re both as sad and pathetic as each other both manless and chunky. They are what 33 years old women who think sucking bottles on a speedboats, doing gun shot fingers, singing along to biggie smalls (pun intended) is sexy or cool? it fuckin erks me the way she waves her arms around throwing up gang signs when she sings along to 90’s rap songs like she is some thuglife gangsta witch u grew up in a country club and got scared of a skeleton mask where was the energy u had for olivia and gigi on that day? Why didnt u tackle him u freaking linebacker instead u took a pic and pissed yourself running out the back door with ur fuckin flying monkey side kick.
Sammy does have a pretty good job as an event planner/PR. That’s why she travels often and lives in an expensive neighborhood in NJ. It’s really mind blowing to me why she continues to be friends with trashy ass. Your friends speak volumes about the type of person you are.

Reactions: 20
For someone who is so loyal she certainly has a lot of people trying to expose her.
I'm actually suprised more people haven't. Possibly because she's a lunatic and people don't feel like dealing with her afterwards because she strikes me as someone that will make it her job until she dies and even after death to harass you.

Reactions: 27
For someone who is so loyal she certainly has a lot of people trying to expose her.
More people should! But ofc Tracy will just say that everyone is lying because they are jEaLoUs 🤦‍♀️🙄

I know she has to be boiling inside because Bravo doesn’t care anything about her. Remember when Tracy was trying to get all of her followers to tag Andy and Bravo in her comments because sHe NeEdS hEr OwN rEaLiTy ShOw

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Can we nominate Tata for the medal of honour or something for all she does for those kids and practically raising them single handedly and putting up with trashy all these years and still is doing drop offs and pick ups with that poor excuse of a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
More people should! But ofc Tracy will just say that everyone is lying because they are jEaLoUs 🤦‍♀️🙄

I know she has to be boiling inside because Bravo doesn’t care anything about her. Remember when Tracy was trying to get all of her followers to tag Andy and Bravo in her comments because sHe NeEdS hEr OwN rEaLiTy ShOw
I didn't know Ashley is “famous”. What is she known for ?

Reactions: 16

I'm pretty sure that the Bravo channel only exploits wealthy women. She just doesn’t qualify. She’ll have to continue being a shameless fool on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.