Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever tattler said that tracy was seemingly trying to not post the kids as much because she wants men to see her as a "sex kitten" and not "a mom" was sooo spot on! Look at the difference in her instagram page. Its sad but i bet she wishes she could so easily remove them in real life. She went from posting the kids all day to never. I get wanting to "be single" after a divorce but also thats not fair the kids suffer from now having a mom who's uninterested in them, kids arent stupid they can feel things. 😔View attachment 695924View attachment 695925View attachment 695926

I feel like shes trying so hard to be one of these tiktok social media "hot girl" influencer whatever. I just dont see what she hopes to get out of it. I mean the money cant be that great, patreon $ here and there, boombod. Who is paying for allll the drinks and outings?? How long will she do this? What is the "end game"? Must be nice to not have to care knowing her parents will just pay for the kids college etc 😒
But yesssss i forgot that College and University could be very expensive in the States!! So who will pay for those kids studies?

Reactions: 11
so i just released she dropped the “eps” from instagram account “thematchingepsfamily” The kids are still epstein’s and that account is the kids fashion so wtf is she not associating the kids with that last name anymore ? is she trying to make them “Maloney” because she has “full decision making of the family” 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Im pretty sure 60% of the saddies that comment bullshit like this are Tracy’s burner accounts, no person can worship another human the way some of these fan obsess over her!!

Does Sammie have a job? This is why Tracy clings on to her because they’re both as sad and pathetic as each other both manless and chunky. They are what 33 years old women who think sucking bottles on a speedboats, doing gun shot fingers, singing along to biggie smalls (pun intended) is sexy or cool? it fuckin erks me the way she waves her arms around throwing up gang signs when she sings along to 90’s rap songs like she is some thuglife gangsta witch u grew up in a country club and got scared of a skeleton mask where was the energy u had for olivia and gigi on that day? Why didnt u tackle him u freaking linebacker instead u took a pic and pissed yourself running out the back door with ur fuckin flying monkey side kick.
You win the Internet for the day lol that is all 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right! And if Tracy does acknowledge that it is someone she knows, she will 100% say this girl’s husband came on to her and flirted with her or some inappropriate bs. And Tracy will lie and say she was uncomfortable and tried telling this girl but the girl accused her of being the inappropriate one and decided to spread rumors about Tracy instead. All predictable at this point. AND... Tracy will claim to have all the receipts 🤣 She will create fake messages from the husband professing his undying love for her and her blubbered chewed up ass.
Yes she’s good at creating fake texts as her ReCeIpTs

Reactions: 15
So the whale and the imp still taking sly digs. Like grow the duck up why are you both invested in tearing down Corey Tracy you are making yourself look like a bitter desperate woman still obsessed with your one true love( yea you may have dumped him but he saw the light) and the imp is tit stirring (did she sleep with Corey or even Tracy) like a rejected has been cheerleader

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But yesssss i forgot that College and University could be very expensive in the States!! So who will pay for those kids studies?
I honestly don't thinks she plans on them going to college. Before they were even born she said they would become models and actors when they are older. She also named them what she did so they wouldn't have to change their last names like most actors do. For example Skylar would be know as Skylar James not Skylar Epstein in her acting/modeling career :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I honestly don't thinks she plans on them going to college. Before they were even born she said they would become models and actors when they are older. She also named them what she did so they wouldn't have to change their last names like most actors do. For example Skylar would be know as Skylar James not Skylar Epstein in her acting/modeling career :rolleyes:
She is exhausting with her delusions 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LOL wow. Most parents want their children to be lawyers, doctors, engineers, KIND, GOOD HUMANS. Not Tracy. She wants her children to be famous and good looking. Tracy, you should be less concerned about being so vein and more concerned about your children’s genuine happiness. They all have cute names I won’t lie. BUT to name them with the intent they can have famous names? I mean it’s definitely a Tracy thing to do lol. She lives in la la land. At least the Epsteins seem to have more family value and are more down to earth, so that should help balance it out. I just really hope she doesn’t push all her failed dreams onto her kids and try to live through them. Tracy for the love of god, embrace your children as they are and not who you want them to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her parents of course. Granted she’s banking on them being famous and not needing to go to school even though most famous people do end up going to college. She has no future set up for them. Every thing is an illusion.
so i just released she dropped the “eps” from instagram account “thematchingepsfamily” The kids are still epstein’s and that account is the kids fashion so wtf is she not associating the kids with that last name anymore ? is she trying to make them “Maloney” because she has “full decision making of the family” 🙄🙄🙄
She can’t do that. She’d have to petition the court for a name change, & Corey would have to agree to it & I don’t think he would. Unless on their birth certificates it already said Maloney, because in the hospital they were baby girls & baby boy Maloney & that’s how the insurance is billed as until their SSCard & Birth Certificate come in the mail…. But I think their last names are legally Epstein.
Tracy not taking Corey’s last name is very telling, unless she had hyphenated her name.
LOL wow. Most parents want their children to be lawyers, doctors, engineers, KIND, GOOD HUMANS. Not Tracy. She wants her children to be famous and good looking. Tracy, you should be less concerned about being so vein and more concerned about your children’s genuine happiness. They all have cute names I won’t lie. BUT to name them with the intent they can have famous names? I mean it’s definitely a Tracy thing to do lol. She lives in la la land. At least the Epsteins seem to have more family value and are more down to earth, so that should help balance it out. I just really hope she doesn’t push all her failed dreams onto her kids and try to live through them. Tracy for the love of god, embrace your children as they are and not who you want them to be.
Oh I definitely see a lot of projection onto those kids. Skylar the most out of all of them. She’s definitely going to live vicariously through them. It’s just the narcissist in her to do it.

Reactions: 17
yall are really killing me with the covid talk in here. Why does *my body, my choice* only apply when killing babies is involved? Who TF cares if Kail has covid OR if Tracy gets covid? Has no one in here ever had a cold or the flu? ITS THE SAME THING PEOPLE!!!!! The only reason NYC is making headlines right now and threatening covid passports is to distract everyone else in NY state from the real scandal going on, the Cuomo Sexual harassment/running NY like an organized crime ring…… are we supposed to just never live our lives again? Are we supposed to live in fear forever? news flash : covid will never fully go away! And in NJ, life is completely normal until you turn on the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
yall are really killing me with the covid talk in here. Why does *my body, my choice* only apply when killing babies is involved? Who TF cares if Kail has covid OR if Tracy gets covid? Has no one in here ever had a cold or the flu? ITS THE SAME THING PEOPLE!!!!! The only reason NYC is making headlines right now and threatening covid passports is to distract everyone else in NY state from the real scandal going on, the Cuomo Sexual harassment/running NY like an organized crime ring…… are we supposed to just never live our lives again? Are we supposed to live in fear forever? news flash : covid will never fully go away! And in NJ, life is completely normal until you turn on the news.

You do realize it will never go away until THE MAJORITY IS VACCINATED right? Do you know anything about mutation? You don't and it shows. Forreal though, you can keep thanking everyone that isn't vaccinated for the continuous cycle we are in. BTW, hi new member!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
You do realize it will never go away until THE MAJORITY IS VACCINATED right? Do you know anything about mutation? You don't and it shows. Forreal though, you can keep thanking everyone that isn't vaccinated for the continuous cycle we are in. BTW, hi new member!
I’ll also keep thanking myself for sticking up for my rights :)
And HI! Long time reader, just usually dont have time to read/post about other peoples lives since I’m busy living my own lol… but every once in a while i like to catch up :)

EDITED TO ADD: how ”70% of adults are already vaccinated” isn’t the majority is the wildest math I’ve ever heard

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But she doesnt want them in the modeling world because she was a kid model and she knows how bad it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not the same thing. The flu or a cold don’t leave you with long term side effects. You're right, your body, your choice… but they’re literally saying hey this is the protocols for if you don’t get it. You don’t want the shot, you’ll have to be tested once or twice a week. It’s like with the Flu, if you work in the medical field in NY, and most other states, you don’t get the shot, you have to wear a mask. This is the same, don’t get the shot, submit to testing. Nursing Home workers have been doing this for over a year now, vaccinated or not, we’re tested once or twice a week depending. Most epidemiologist are saying we’re not going to be “over” this until 2023. You’re right, Covid will never go away…. But the more people vaccinated the lesser the severity.
Yes for as much as DeBlasio & Cuomo like to be in who has the bigger dick competitions, DeBlasio will still cover Cuomo’s ass when needed.

Also…. Tracy has acted like this has been an inconvenience to her life. Her friend lost both parents to Covid and Tracy made an ass of herself at the memorial to the point that mommy had to step in a mediate between Tracy & Sammy.
- She took the kids to Aruba and failed to quarantine when she returned.
- She was getting her hair done in a salon during the height of the pandemic
- She has shared misinformation numerous times.
- She has balls to share misinformation, yet here she is shoving lord knows what into her face because with the way her fillers disappear clearly she’s not being injected with the good stuff.
- She shipped Skylar off to Tara every time Skylar’s school went remote.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ll also keep thanking myself for sticking up for my rights :)
And HI! Long time reader, just usually dont have time to read/post about other peoples lives since I’m busy living my own lol… but every once in a while i like to catch up :)

EDITED TO ADD: how ”70% of adults are already vaccinated” isn’t the majority is the wildest math I’ve ever heard
It says you joined July 3 - so not that long. If you dont have time to "read" how are you a long time reader? We have already established here many times that this is not about COVID. There is a thread if you want to discuss there. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Some people just aren’t comfortable with getting the vaccine and i can sympathize. This is something your putting into your body which is fairly new give people a chance to adjust and see more research / side effects of what may happen in the long term. Maybe more will feel comfortable when it’s FDA approved ? But the government giving free cheeseburgers and 100 bucks to get vaccinated doesn’t sit well with me.

What i am not going to go do is run and get the vaccine because my NYC sunday brunch plans r now screwed up.

Back to Tracy .. her behavior about covid is embarrassing she bases her views off instagram memes against mask ..covid not real .. taking away our rights .. she gets get news off the latest tik tok video and she just sounds so foolish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some people just aren’t comfortable with getting the vaccine and i can sympathize. This is something your putting into your body which is fairly new give people a chance to adjust and see more research / side effects of what may happen in the long term. Maybe more will feel comfortable when it’s FDA approved ? But the government giving free cheeseburgers and 100 bucks to get vaccinated doesn’t sit well with me.

What i am not going to go do is run and get the vaccine because my NYC sunday brunch plans r now screwed up.

Back to Tracy .. her behavior about covid is embarrassing she bases her views off instagram memes against mask ..covid not real .. taking away our rights .. she gets get news off the latest tik tok video and she just sounds so foolish.

Im not gonna bother discussing covid any further but yeah, I'm with you on your last paragraph.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.