Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definately a different bra, can't tell if the pants are the same although on the model it looks like palazzo pants and on T it looks like bell bottoms.
Why does she have her hands in her pockets in all the pics with the white pants? It has to be some type of photo trick, but I'm not sure what. It looks like she's pulling the pockets away from her, maybe the pants are too tight or they are clinging to her belly. 🤷‍♀️
She’s pulling the pants off her fupa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What? That response back didn't even make sense. Is Tracy trying to say that women do not support her? She has what, 5-10 grown women standing in her corner. And she's still pressed about tattle women believing Corey over her? 😂
Guess innocent until proven guilty is just thrown out the window with these women, huh?

Tracy is pushing some narrative that makes her the damsel. She us just as guilty as Corey for having a part in their failed marriage. And part of me feels that she rushed it because she is still seeking some kind of approval from SOMEONE. She almost does things too quickly to get a specific person to praise her and I don't know who the duck it is.
The hypocrisy kills me. Tracy is using a bunch of random stranger women to push her storyline and make money off of them. How does anyone of them know what she says is completely the truth. There is always always 3 sides to a story. It amazes me that any time a female is supportive of a male they must be obsessed or dick riding him. I will support a female too. However I can see Tracy’s lies and bullshit from 10 miles away so no not going to support you just because we both have vaginas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some stories from the podcast page.. interesting
They need someone to proof-read their responses. English is hard

I have seen how it’s always flashing, and forgive me if I’m wrong- here in Australia that happens if I leave my heavy handbag on the passenger seat. If you show police, how can you prove if it was the passenger or driver? Just curious 🤨
Just the fact that you’re using your camera while driving is against the law

Reactions: 14
Shes soooo not over corey
And this is also so high school
Trying to make it seem like his boys are in her dms, so it gets back to him? He has moved on, yiu should too tracy dear for your own sake
2974E39D-0CF3-40E9-B357-4ECD62616E79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m still catching up so I’m sorry if this has been posted already but yea since the patreon numbers are dropping they had to pull out a new gimmick & here it is
Her new boyfriend. She said in her comments a few days that she has found someone SpEcIaL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes soooo not over corey
And this is also so high school
Trying to make it seem like his boys are in her dms, so it gets back to him? He has moved on, yiu should too tracy dear for your own sake
View attachment 695436
Only person out of Corey’s friends shooting their shot would be Echo. Corey already confirmed that Echo ran back to Tracy with something Corey confided in him.
Her new boyfriend. She said in her comments a few days that she has found someone SpEcIaL
After the hot mess drag all… why get yourself tangled in that psycho mess. If I heard that… I’d run.

Also, Tracy needs to stop acting like she’s special. Britney Spears is out here running around in a 40 dollar bikini from Target and was bragging about it and that girl is worth millions. Regardless of her situation she has more money than Tracy will ever see in her life and she has no shame in sharing where she buys stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I felt my IQ dip a little reading that. Also duck that notion of women supporting women when you can clear as day see a person like Tracy won’t have your back like that. These girls are delusional, it’s like everything they say about Corey can equally be applied to Tracy.
To whomever Tracy is desperately seeking your attention and validation, as long as you are not Corey. Please entertain this bullshit. Idk how much more stupidity my brain can take.

as for the 1,000 not being enough for groceries… it’s just a new tactic because now people see he’s paying so now the narrative is that it’s not enough and he needs to pay more….Reality is this witch needs to just go get herself a job that’s not on her phone… or like I said, she should become a phone sex operator since she supposedly loves sex so much.
Exactly she keeps bitching and complaining its not enough!! Like witch get a "J👏O👏B👏 child support is for your "children" it's not supposed to be for her to rely on child support alone!!She has to get a real job herself!! What she really means to say is "The child support money isn't enough for my botox,Hair,nails," and I will give my kids the scraps change of whatever is left 🙄 This witch does not cook let alone market. She needs to stop with the grocery narrative phony maloney 😂

Reactions: 23
Since she also reads here - Tubby Tits, it’s child SUPPORT not child entirety. That means you should get a job so you too can support your children. 85% (really 8.5%) isn’t 100% so do your bleeping part!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracy has been reminding me of Jeniffer Tilly’s character in ‘Liar Liar’. Only wanting money and using the kids as pawns.
Yess I called it last thread!! Exposing her saggy Tits and all 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.