Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hips don’t lie boo boo

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 13
I thought this too that they were friends or friendly. I remember seeing pictures of them together online. BRB I'm going to look and post if I find them.
I didn't find much but they definitely have hung out together before.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She not on a strict diet

she got the Lap ban done a few months ago !! There receipts oh that

her whole life is a lie to all her followers !!!

Reactions: 23
Hmmmm, just wondering what her overly photoshopped picture will look like? To bad we already know the truth!!!

No…. All the filters in the world, can’t hide what we have already seen! Boobs sagging to her non-waist! Such a joke. Everyone saw you today, everyone knows you don’t look like that!

Reactions: 15
I thought this too that they were friends or friendly. I remember seeing pictures of them together online. BRB I'm going to look and post if I find them.
I didn't find much but they definitely have hung out together before.
Tracy said they knew eachother from highschool days/early clubbing days. Anytime she ranted about Snooki on live she'd mention that Deena was the only cast member who really was at Jersey Shore pre show (snooki literally said she's been once before so that whole thing saying snooki lied about being a shore girl is weird lol)
I think they were friendly but when Snooki was drunk on live with Deena she did randomly throw shade at Tracy which Deena had no idea what was going on Snooki was so drunk it confused her, but clearly Deena isn't friends friends with Tray based of Snooki tryna joke on her. I can't even feel bad for Tracy when Snooki did that cause Tracy was drunk on live multiple times before that ranting about Snooki, claiming Snooki was jealous she knew Jianni before her but admitting they never met so she had this weird energy for Snooki wayyy before Snooki's live.
We talked about that live in here before actually but I think only a handful of us saw it so there's no screen recording of it

Not sure if this was noticed or mentioned yet but why is this "woman" using this "man" emoji??
tbh I do the same thing. My cousin dm'd me once to ask why I use use the man running emoji instead of the woman running one and I was like "to annoy people like you lol"
Atleast that person isn't using the brown person emoji like Tracy white ass LMAOO

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hahaha! Bitch looks old as FUCK! Everyone check out her right arm, sorry, but no amount of Cool Sculpting will ever fix that shit! Your make up is trash, fits her perfectly! She looks like she’s in her 50’s

Reactions: 18
Her face looks so different here
That outfit does nothing for her, like majority of her outfits. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in an outfit that makes me want to copy her style or put my own twist on it.

Reactions: 26
Dam look at this heffa
Unpopular opinion here lol but I think she looks good here, her outfit looks good (wish she wouldn’t worn something other than the bra). She’s lost a noticeable amount of weight and she looks soo much better than the ridiculous photoshop she tries to pass as real. Sucks her body dysmorphia won’t let her see that though. Unfortunately no amount of surgery will help her with that, nothing will ever be enough for her and she will be like the people you see on Botched, addicted to surgery and fillers.

Reactions: 22
You think we won’t find out girl don’t underestimate us.. I was a sad fan for a very long time... i might already know who you’re talking about. we won’t message them but can i ask you just to confirm? Did they have a boy? Does Trashy still follow the guy but not the girlfriend?? (which is pretty sus LOL) and that’s shitty she’s been a pick me girl around men for a very long time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.