Tracy DiMarco #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I come from a family of addicts. drugs, gambling, alcohol you name it someone in my family is addicted to it. Its frustrating as all hell but I would NEVER let my social media be a bashing ground for them no matter how much they duck me over. The fact that she is harassing him all over the damn place is sickening and not going to make him all of a sudden not an addict because of shame, shame left the building a long time ago addiction runs the show !...if anything its going to make him 10x worse. Addicts deal with their reality with their addiction and don't get help until THEY want to !! She needs to cut the tit or her young kids will REALLY end up without a father.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Itโ€™s a shame Tracy is a pretty girl with an ugly heart and even uglier personality no amount of lip filler or Botox will make you appear more beautiful work on your inside and the sun damage on your chest area ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Horrible!

Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s 911 in the states lol. Are you British?
Yeah because sheโ€™s a policeman ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ shell Have 999 on speed dial if any of them come to confront them the gutter rat

she would ring 999 stright away if Raven came for her and thatโ€™s probably what she wants.

Reactions: 10
Smh you're not supposed to put ice on the lips๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ you can actually freeze the filler causing it to be lumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Staahhppp please donโ€™t push another one out. She canโ€™t even provide for the 3 that she has!! Daddy Maloney is going to need a 2nd job to pay for all Traceys kids.
If one day Daddy Maloney loses his job, she will not have any pitty for him and her parents will be relegated to the closet

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine, if she recorded her husband at some of his lowest points, what has stopped her from doing that to Sammy and Julie? She probably has tons of stuff on them that she holds over their heads.

Reactions: 22
Now girls donโ€™t forget to filter your photos, film everything so you can humiliate at a later date, have at least 5 beauty treatments a week. Have something to hold over everyone etc etc etc
When they will be adults, her daughters will be singles forever or only in toxic relationships.

Reactions: 13
Weird.. Half my comment is gone.. Anyway it was also
So Tracy and Cathy Giovi were talking wedding during a backyard BBQ ....

Tracy "Thank God Corey got his settlement so now we can upgrade a little and not have to hold back."
Corey "what?"
Tracy "I said, thank you for paying for my wedding"
Corey "Its OUR wedding"

Corey you should of saw the money signs in her eyes back then and ran!!! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

edit- Corey wanted to wear Jordan's with his tux and she VETO'd him so fast. But she's telling him that he will wear leopard vest and tie. Tracy said that wearing sneakers is juvenile and delinquent and Corey snapped back, but my bank account isnt juvenile and delinquent when I'm writing checks for this wedding. ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ธ ๐Ÿฆ›๐Ÿ‹
I remember that and saying to myself "back out now homeboy!!!" ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He dived into the pool in jeans.. She was like "what a child"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Get over yourself trash!!!! He should have worn those sneakers for the reception.. Who gives a tit, she is the epitome of the Staten Island Dump!!!! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™
Itโ€™s Wednesday afternoon. Where are the kids?!

โ€œYears from now when Skylar and Jayden are walking down the aisle on someone elseโ€™s arm by their choice, itโ€™ll be too late and heโ€™ll have no one to blame but himselfโ€

Hmm, kinda like how TRACYS OWN FATHER WOULDNT WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE?!!!!
I am sorry, but that face!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now girls donโ€™t forget to filter your photos, film everything so you can humiliate at a later date, have at least 5 beauty treatments a week. Have something to hold over everyone etc etc etc
Entitled and bitter is what they will be, she's already messed them up. Imagine memories from when you were a kid watching you ma get her arse sucked by a big plunger and breathing in toxic chemicals as she has her Rancid claws fitted :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
These damn wanna be followers literally made me pull out my divorce papers from 2009 lmao....

It stated we have JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY but I am the primary parent.....listen up you dimwitted ladies that means we have 50/50 but he resides with me and in case of any life altering events shall arise I can make those calls. Also see that last clause on the page? They should've included that in theirs because that neither party shall do anything which may estrange the child from the other parent....let me tell you as much as I hated my ex my son is now 18 yrs old. Never once have I posted anything on social media or even to my child about his dad. I have always kept it civil for MY child. Because no matter what happens between two people at the end of the day you made a child together and they deserve to have both parents in their lives.
Screenshot_20210729-161544_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So what's the deal with Tracy allegedly trying to baptize Julian? I'm a Christian, but I have high regard for the Jewish faith, and respect Jewish people and their customs. I know being an interfaith family can be complicated, but I feel like Tracy has no reverence for religion whatsoever. Like one minute her kid is Jewish and the next he's Catholic? One moment you decide he doesn't have to believe in Jesus, and the next minute you do, just because you want to spite his Jewish father? I'm so confused, and offended on the Epstein's behalf. Is religion just another accessory to her? Does she even know what she believes as a Christian? Or Jewish beliefs and customs? Hebrew, Shabbat, Passover, Yom Kippur? Anything? Or did she just want to throw Julian a fancy Bar Mitzvah?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So what's the deal with Tracy allegedly trying to baptize Julian? I'm a Christian, but I have high regard for the Jewish faith, and respect Jewish people and their customs. I know being an interfaith family can be complicated, but I feel like Tracy has no reverence for religion whatsoever. Like one minute her kid is Jewish and the next he's Catholic? One moment you decide he doesn't have to believe in Jesus, and the next minute you do, just because you want to spite his Jewish father? I'm so confused, and offended on the Epstein's behalf. Is religion just another accessory to her? Does she even know what she believes as a Christian? Or Jewish beliefs and customs? Hebrew, Shabbat, Passover, Yom Kippur? Anything? Or did she just want to throw Julian a fancy Bar Mitzvah?
She said that out of spite for Corey.

Reactions: 17
The caption on her new post about her daughters, โ€œI will CONSTANTLY remind them how beautiful they are.โ€ So beautiful you have to photoshop them to be cuter and skinnier in every picture you post of them right big T? Just like the picture that you posted 17 hours ago where you made Skylar skinnier and blurred out her side and edited her teeth. โ€œI will never let a man body shame themโ€ as you do exactly that because their little kid bodies arenโ€™t curvy and snatched enough for you. Youโ€™re a bleeping clown. The only parent you are is a DEADBEAT egg donor.
not for nothing but her daughters should be told theyโ€™re clever and capable.
beauty fades and trolls like Tracy think thatโ€™s all they have to offer.
Go back under your bridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 686556View attachment 686557

strength to do keto LMAO โ˜  good job steiny ๐Ÿ’—

View attachment 686574
Exactly, So its ok for her to not be able to find work during this pandemic but utterly unacceptable for Corey?!?!? I truly can't with the ridiculousness of these used tampons!! I can't anymore!!! Done!! Its beyond bizarre at this point how they fight for her and try to prove a pointless point
if youโ€™re a bleeping bleep and you know it clap your hands!

Stephanie: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Trashy: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Wait Yesterday it said JoJo!!! Weird.....

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m pretty sure he can take her to court if she tries to do it or does it. A judge would not look highly on her doing it out of spite. Especially because she has the social media trail to follow that she did it out of spite and not because of her beliefs.

She said that out of spite for Corey.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else not having their messages go through? Or a partial with half?? Or a message its too short and emogies aren't enough of a message when you haven't even used one??? We killed Tattle!!!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How old is her Mum, your loser of a daughter has manipulated the situation and you as a grown ass pathetic excuse of a woman condone this behaviour the Apple does not fall far from the tree
Tracy posting from her moms account again. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.