Tracy DiMarco #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally slept and we’re almost through this thread. Anyway just a regular Wednesday where woe is me Tracy who is crying that her kids could’ve been in a soup kitchen is getting fillers and Botox. But it’s for freeeeeeeeeee…I also find it hard to believe this irina knows what she’s doing because she’s already been back 4 times in the last 3-4 months? That’s way too much trauma on the lips. My injector has refused my appointments and spaced them 6 months apart bc she refused to inject too soon.

Reactions: 18
7855DC8F-6ACA-4893-98DC-5AF716C9C67B.jpeg
B8A6D491-9638-463A-83F9-A590EF05C71B.jpeg
0B719E33-13BA-49D2-8ADD-17761EB5D66F.jpeg

they are deleting fast today. What’s the problem Maloney? If you told the truth, and have nothing to hide - what’s going on?!

3EF79A1C-C19C-47DD-9EB8-B21FE9558DFB.jpeg
4DFB9B59-3C9A-48B5-94E4-455E1AECB5C9.jpeg

Sorry for the spamming. And if these are out of order. Just trying to get them out on the internet before they’re deleted
1653762D-5D50-4D32-93E2-2D64421B100A.jpeg

B2070564-D024-4EE9-9FED-3043FAC5A199.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was listening to the episode and had to stop and do something… When I went back to listen to it, it was gone. It’s not there anymore?

Reactions: 7
How does every other weekend 4 nights equate to 50/50?
I’m not understanding your question because it doesn’t.. and I literally said that. Custody and parenting time are two different things. We’ve went over this for about 20 pages now. You can have 50/50 CUSTODY (joint custody), which they do, but you’re parenting time not be. Which I literally said his parenting time.. his every other weekend..is not 50/50.

Correct me if i’m misunderstanding you.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Tracy's mom thought she raised her like that too and look how that turned out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s Wednesday afternoon. Where are the kids?!

“Years from now when Skylar and Jayden are walking down the aisle on someone else’s arm by their choice, it’ll be too late and he’ll have no one to blame but himself”

Hmm, kinda like how TRACYS OWN FATHER WOULDNT WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE?!!!!
Everything is a mess. Hairs, skin, lips....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s a shame Tracy is a pretty girl with an ugly heart and even uglier personality no amount of lip filler or Botox will make you appear more beautiful work on your inside and the sun damage on your chest area 👏 👏 👏
OMG THAT PICTURE SHE LOOKS LIKE THOSE FAKE SNAPCHAT FILTERS THAT MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK NASTY. what the fuckl did she do to her lips. i didnt think they could get any worse :O!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.