Tracy DiMarco #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know i really feel what this chick donttakemeserious is saying … Tracy wtf is wrong with you at the end of the day this is the father of your kids and if he has an addiction problem like you revealed to the world .. along with addiction comes anxiety depression suicidal thoughts and g.d knows what else .. imagine corey takes his own life because of all this bullshit bashing of him spiting on his character his parenting and lifestyle .. how on earth is she going to explain that to her 3 kids how is she going to be able to look at herself in the mirror everyday?! Wake the duck up Tracy. If you put half the energy into being a mom that you do bashing your ex you would be mom of the fucken year. Worry about fixing the ugly inside of you rather then the outside, instead of a plastic surgery consultation maybe you should consider therapy? psychologist? Get help girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have any of you seen this?
This gives me very much entitled vibes. I can’t. Maybe because it’s her. Like you want cash for your wedding and someone to get you something from the honeymoon registry?! FOH.

Reactions: 18
Yep. Botox and lip injections again but crying poor. She 10000% got WLS. She’s lost weight too quickly to do it the regular way. I wish she would own it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another trip for Botox and lip injections and you can hear what sounds like Jayden in the background

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really hope no one is buying a shirt with a google image of a person wearing a blank shirt then Tracy’s ass went in on Word and typed the words onto the shirt then put it on the website. She really does 1/4 ass everything in her life. Not even a half.. a fourth 😂
🤦😂😂😂😂😂😂I saw that monstrosity of a fake shirt.. I bet nothing is made and they are waiting for those real life rejects to order!!! 😜I truly need to invest in some depends if this tit keeps up because between her bullshit and you ladies I can't stop peeing myself from the laughter!!!!😂😂😂🤦😊✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Tracy and Cathy Giovi were talking wedding during a backyard BBQ ....

Tracy "Thank God Corey got his settlement so now we can upgrade a little and not have to hold back."
Corey "what?"
Tracy "I said, thank you for paying for my wedding"
Corey "Its OUR wedding"

Corey you should of saw the money signs in her eyes back then and ran!!! 🏃‍♂️

edit- Corey wanted to wear Jordan's with his tux and she VETO'd him so fast. But she's telling him that he will wear leopard vest and tie. Tracy said that wearing sneakers is juvenile and delinquent and Corey snapped back, but my bank account isnt juvenile and delinquent when I'm writing checks for this wedding. 👏

💸 🦛🐋

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s Wednesday afternoon. Where are the kids?!

“Years from now when Skylar and Jayden are walking down the aisle on someone else’s arm by their choice, it’ll be too late and he’ll have no one to blame but himself”

Hmm, kinda like how TRACYS OWN FATHER WOULDNT WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE?!!!!
She looks horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

“Years from now when Skylar and Jayden are walking down the aisle on someone else’s arm by their choice, it’ll be too late and he’ll have no one to blame but himself”

Omg she is horrifying. She seriously is not well in the head and deforming her face to look like a troll? Yay Big T - That wont get you a real man anytime soon. Most likely a GIF or MEME about how bleeping stupid and hideous you are, but not a man.

Is this club baddie IG or her IG?

Reactions: 10
The caption on her new post about her daughters, “I will CONSTANTLY remind them how beautiful they are.” So beautiful you have to photoshop them to be cuter and skinnier in every picture you post of them right big T? Just like the picture that you posted 17 hours ago where you made Skylar skinnier and blurred out her side and edited her teeth. “I will never let a man body shame them” as you do exactly that because their little kid bodies aren’t curvy and snatched enough for you. You’re a bleeping clown. The only parent you are is a DEADBEAT egg donor.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Have any of you seen this?
first of all, the audacity! Asking people not only to gift her at the wedding (which is expected) but this heifer wanted everyone to pay for all the honeymoon activity as well???

AND. PEOPLE. DID. ?!?!?!?!?!

This one in particular …. Time alone together.

witch isn’t that what a mf’ing honeymoon IS?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she is horrifying. She seriously is not well in the head and deforming her face to look like a troll? Yay Big T - That wont get you a real man anytime soon. Most likely a GIF or MEME about how bleeping stupid and hideous you are, but not a man.

Is this club baddie IG or her IG?
club baddie IG under the last post... the "its never easy for a good woman to walk away"

Reactions: 6

Yikes! :eek: Look's like someone beat her up and she's taken photographic evidence to present to the police

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.