Tracy DiMarco #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she wrote someone wants a baby with her but she said no.. can she seriously stop??? Stop trying to act like you have a boyfriend, if you did, you wouldn’t be wasting your time on any of this tit. Also good for you steiny for calling out the WLS, I think more people need to be aware of that bc again, she’s making people feel bad about themselves and putting a false sense of hope onto people that cutting out “sugar and pasta” will make you drop weight magically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Example: half my response and its shown inside a response... This is so weird!!! Everyone no posting so we can all catch up and reconvene!!!!🤦😂😂😂😂😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine, if she recorded her husband at some of his lowest points, what has stopped her from doing that to Sammy and Julie? She probably has tons of stuff on them that she holds over their heads.
Better yet. Is she going to do it to her children? If she's so bleeping comfortable doing it to others others supposedly loves nothing will stop her from doing it to those three.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s 911 in the states lol. Are you British?
im from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Entitled and bitter is what they will be, she's already messed them up. Imagine memories from when you were a kid watching you ma get her arse sucked by a big plunger and breathing in toxic chemicals as she has her Rancid claws fitted :sick:
the question is …. How the duck does she wipe her saggy arse properly with them odd shaped claws

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how she wrote someone wants a baby with her but she said no.. can she seriously stop??? Stop trying to act like you have a boyfriend, if you did, you wouldn’t be wasting your time on any of this tit. Also good for you steiny for calling out the WLS, I think more people need to be aware of that bc again, she’s making people feel bad about themselves and putting a false sense of hope onto people that cutting out “sugar and pasta” will make you drop weight magically.
It’s actually really harmful to make woman think she could drop all this weight by keto and woman struggle to diet and be strict with it and reality is she had surgery. I don’t even care she had surgery. But don’t lie and make woman feel bad about themselves. As an influencer if that is her job she should be honest and forthcoming otherwise what are you influencing ? Altered reality ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
E675003E-CA81-4225-9AB8-E812436FD63F.jpeg
The rolls will hopefully be reversed and Corey will be walking his girl down the aisle while Tracy is not invited. Life is going to come full circle for her and she just doesn’t see it. Like ok this post is a slap in the face to her parents. The 2 people who have been doing nothing but saving your ass the last few years. The same people who tried to save you from a life with Corey but you turned your back on them so damn fast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been posted already but I’m dying at the faces that she made during the Botox process lol. Her lips look like they’re going to burst :sick:
Also I wonder if her saddies feel stupid about making a go fund me seeing all this work she gets done. She can’t pay for rent but she can pay for gas to get to these “free” appts and buy her mom a fake Louie. Girl bye

Reactions: 25
View attachment 686502View attachment 686503View attachment 686504

they are deleting fast today. What’s the problem Maloney? If you told the truth, and have nothing to hide - what’s going on?!

View attachment 686510View attachment 686511
Sorry for the spamming. And if these are out of order. Just trying to get them out on the internet before they’re deletedView attachment 686519

View attachment 686540
It’s so weird the conversation. I can see some and other times see other comments. Hippie chick is Tracy. Same exact words she uses like ahem “bro”. I can’t screenshot because it randomly appears

Reactions: 12
Anybody get a response from Raven about the screenshot yesterday? .. I guess trashy is faurever going to get away with everything. Nothing will stop or change her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
probably got her tubes tied after julian. the guy she’s with wants kids of his own but Trashy won’t/can’t have anymore. Her “boyfriend” is going to stay with HIS girlfriend and have a baby with her and then come back to Maloney so she can have her JLO and Ben Affleck moment. witch, these idiots just paid you $10,000 .. the least you could do is show them your George Glass.

ohhhh it just can’t work for us, right guy wrong time, ohhh but i’m so in love, i’m so numb i’m so numbbbb! Gtfo 🙄 if you had a man, you would never be this desperate and unhappy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol she's a Joke!! Yeah "🐋Free Whilly"🐋🤣At the end of the day she's acting fake happy she's actually a very miserable unhappy person. Any person that has to keep announcing how happy and free they are are living off validation from others. Why because she doesn't have her own "Happiness" within and that’s her Karma for doing not only Corey but so many other people wrong in life!! If I were Corey I wouldn't even respond to anything relating to her anymore🙄 She's none existent just keep doing what you gotta do for yourself and your precious little ones. The hype of this will eventually Dye down and she's still gonna be miserable as duck!! And that right there my friend will be your revenge happiness and moving on ❤ This witch has no more power of you she done said it all!! So if anyone is "Free" is Corey 💯😎

Reactions: 22
probably got her tubes tied after julian. the guy she’s with wants kids of his own but Trashy won’t/can’t have anymore. Her “boyfriend” is going to stay with HIS girlfriend and have a baby with her and then come back to Maloney so she can have her JLO and Ben Affleck moment. witch, these idiots just paid you $10,000 .. the least you could do is show them your George Glass.

ohhhh it just can’t work for us, right guy wrong time, ohhh but i’m so in love, i’m so numb i’m so numbbbb! Gtfo 🙄 if you had a man, you would never be this desperate and unhappy.
I thought in her podcast she said she can’t be in a relationship because unless they are perfect she doesn’t want them around her kids ?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 686502View attachment 686503View attachment 686504

they are deleting fast today. What’s the problem Maloney? If you told the truth, and have nothing to hide - what’s going on?!

View attachment 686510View attachment 686511
Sorry for the spamming. And if these are out of order. Just trying to get them out on the internet before they’re deletedView attachment 686519

View attachment 686540
Does Trashy have another IG of her being a doting, selfless mom that we don't know about lol. These saddies are so delusional, it's sickening to read people defend her when it's nothing but true facts. I was so happy when I found this page ♥.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.