Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just watched all her stories from yesterday. Lmao. Straight looked like a penguin waddling down that hallway. The lie detector test has determined you have no thigh gap because them legs was rubbing together. 🤣
Lol apologies to the penguins for any offence 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can’t give her her phone bc it’s constantly in her hands…the woman doesn’t put that tit down for a minute!

What is this 2002 with the bottom of the jeans filthy bc they’re tracking thru the mud and rain and dirt. She’s 33-34 can’t she buy a pair of tailored looking pants? Jeans that fit her length? She wouldn’t have looked half bad with a pair of black ankle pants, white shirt and blazer (considering that she’s at a plastic surgeons office) instead crop top ripped jeans and chewing gum like a cow.

Exactly! What year is it? Bell bottoms?! She only likes bell bottom jeans?! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 OMG! I despise when she puts the girls in those ridiculous bell bottom pants that are 12 inches too long for their legs and they’re stepping all over them. They look so messy. They look like a costume. Where do you even find bell bottoms??? Is this a jersey thing? She has the worst style, clothing and interior, I have ever seen. I would say she’s living in the past but I think she’s living in another world. Her style def hasn’t changed since jerseylicious. She dressed like a clown then and still does. And her house matches. And yet these stupid Saddie’s be like “come decorate my house” “I love your style” “where did you get that?” “I need that” are they for real? Or low key making fun of her?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CA023B5F-95C2-487C-A35B-2B430EB75911.jpeg
So confident that she has to photoshop.
So confident that she had WLS instead of even remotely attempting to go to the gym.
So confident that she alters her kids photos.
So confident that she makes disgusting remarks and blocks you.
witch you know exactly what low self esteem looks like. You wake up every bleeping day and look at yourself in the mirror…. duck all the way off Tracy Maloney Phoney Baloney. If you had any shred of confidence, your Instagram wouldn’t be the tit show it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
THis is what bothers me about her. She always has to throw in how pErFeCt everything is and how she never needs anything, it's just because.
Meanwhile everything about her is a lie WHCH SHE EXPOSES HERSELF.👏👏

That makes her so arrogant and unlikeable.
Her hair air dries naturally into this amazing voluminous style that people die to have. She never uses products or heat.(then you see her asking about a styling tool on someone's page)
Her hair also handles continuous damaging color traeatments and everyone if baffled by how it doesnt get damaged (then she says she adds extenstions for the color to avoid her hair getting damaged)
Her skin is naturally tan bc she is sicilian. She doesn't use bronzer. (then you see her promote a place where she went to get bronzer)
Her breast are perfectly round and sit high, she just wants more. (then you see unedited pictures that say otherwise)
Her ass is perfect - no cellulite, dimples, or stretch marks. She was just born that way. (Then she posts rEaL uNeDiTeD pics of her cellulite)
Her skin is perfectly flawless she doesn't need anything. (then she says she uses true match foundation)

The correct way to respond to this comment would have been , I am unhappy with the way my breasts look now after having 3 kids back to back as it can take a toll on your body, so I want to fix it to feel better about myself.
Thats it, nothing more.
No T, we are not haters, we just would appreciate more honesty and more realness . NOONE is perfect.
We are supposed to be women supporting women. Not faking our whole lives to appear bette than everyone.
I can imagine how many people's self esteem she knocked down when she post her perfetly hourglass figure in a bikini. She is sick and needs help.
Not gonna lie , she did fool me with her photoshopped pics until her real ones were leaked, I was so shocked and immediatley felt better about myslef.
We've seen her candid photos last summer, and Im sure she did lose weight , whether it was surgery or sUgAr FrEe , but there is no way she has that tiny frame hour glass figure. she never had it before kids and weight gain , no way she can have it now.

She can fool her saddies ,but that's all she has.

At the end of the day, she has to look at herself in the mirror and she cannot photoshop that mirror. 👏👏

Sorry guys, I was just going to write a quick sentence saying this is the reason I dislike her , but my fingers just couldn't stop typing.
ALL OF THIS!!!!

I just wanna know why miss perfect hour glass figure, flat stomach, perfect size perky tits, thick thighs, small legs and calves, big round plump ass, thigh gap, small arms, sharp jawline, green olive eyes, naturally smooth tan skin, no stretch marks, no cellulite, naturally thick volumed hair Maloney can't post ONE single picture of herself without a filter, makeup, and no blur

or a full body picture standing up straight without a filter and no blur. If she's god's gift to earth naturally perfect in every area even after carrying 3 kids back to back, why does she need all these filters, photoshop, and procedures to "improve" it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 676268So confident that she has to photoshop.
So confident that she had WLS instead of even remotely attempting to go to the gym.
So confident that she alters her kids photos.
So confident that she makes disgusting remarks and blocks you.
witch you know exactly what low self esteem looks like. You wake up every bleeping day and look at yourself in the mirror…. duck all the way off Tracy Maloney Phoney Baloney. If you had any shred of confidence, your Instagram wouldn’t be the tit show it is.
Notice how the person didn't even say anything about doing it for a man but she brought it up. She really does tell on herself

Every single woman gets chased by men and has them in their DMs. It's literally one of the misfortunes of being a woman but she acts like it's once again just something that only happens to her because she's god's gift to earth. The types of men who do that are NOT appealing whatsoever and do it to every woman they see so I promise it's nothing to feel flattered about and most women know that but she truly gets an ego boost from it & it's actually pathetic at her big age

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Exactly! What year is it? Bell bottoms?! She only likes bell bottom jeans?! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 OMG! I despise when she puts the girls in those ridiculous bell bottom pants that are 12 inches too long for their legs and they’re stepping all over them. They look so messy. They look like a costume. Where do you even find bell bottoms??? Is this a jersey thing? She has the worst style, clothing and interior, I have ever seen. I would say she’s living in the past but I think she’s living in another world. Her style def hasn’t changed since jerseylicious. She dressed like a clown then and still does. And her house matches. And yet these stupid Saddie’s be like “come decorate my house” “I love your style” “where did you get that?” “I need that” are they for real? Or low key making fun of her?
Not defending her bcos I dislike her style, too, but bell bottoms/flares are making a comeback. She, of course, has to get the shittiest pair in the world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the huge stain on her pants? Probably from her sugar free caramel green juice water..🙄🤣
Also why does she insist on taking her shoes off when getting on the table and not at least having socks? Any time I suspect I might have to take off my shoes for something that’s not the pool or beach or something like that, I bring a pair of socks (if I’m not wearing them already) so that I’m not barefoot. I hate looking at feet, whether they be my own or someone else’s, unnecessarily 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's funny how a guy puts on a suit, sits at a desk and women are lining up to get sliced and diced. I bet no one even questions his credentials. The whole set up looks dodgy AF! add in the tackiest has been celeb there ever was promoting it 🤦‍♀️
It honestly looks like they've just Rigged together a set from a reality show. Like, no. Just no.

Its almost like they are trying to action them off or something with the roses.
"This busty thick 35 year old women looking for a sugar daddy with no need for sexual favors, just wants to spoil his girls." That's how it strikes me. bleeping bullshit tbh

Her calves are huge....what happened Tracy, didn't have control over someone else taking the photo?

Embrace the fact you are a BIG witch. It's OKAY.
I've honestly never seen feet as flat as that in my whole life :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What does being chased by men her whole life have anything to do with self esteem? Self esteem comes from within. If men are chasing you, they know you're an easy THOT. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Take note desperado Barbie (ultimate 70s reject) this is how you do bell bottoms and 70s retro. Work with your body not against it
What does being chased by men her whole life have anything to do with self esteem? Self esteem comes from within. If men are chasing you, they know you're an easy THOT. 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE
She doesn't know what low self esteem means apparently 🤣🤣🤣 because sadly, she embodies it
she bases her whole existence by being Sexually wanted by a man- that’s not self esteem you silly silly little girl

Attachments

Reactions: 13
My breasts are not perky, NEVER have been and I don't have children. Some people genetically just don't have perky boobs (my mom's never were perky either ) I cannot IMAGINE going around saying I don't need a bra. 🤯🤯🤯 Whenever another woman compliments my boobs, I say it's all smoke & mirrors (good push up bra) that my real boobs are saggy. 😂 I could never imagine being nuts the way Tracy is. Remember that pic not too long ago where she clearly photoshopped one boob looking pErKy while one was flat as a pancake hanging down. Good grief, how delusional can one be when there is photographic evidence of this fuckery 🙃🤯🤣
I, too, was skipped over on the perky boob gene. I thought I was alone in my suffering.

View attachment 676202

And what’s happening here?? Lol
Not sure. But I do know she’s raising her arms as she’s walking away to prevent people from seeing her rolls. I used to do this, lol.

Reactions: 18
Comparing the 15 most recent posts from 2 NJ moms-of-3, influencers, and ex/current reality stars...just because I know it pisses 🦛 🐋 off.

Nicole posts mostly her family - 9 out of 15 posts.
The rest is promos or ads for her stroller brand and 2 mirror selfies.

Tracy posts mostly quotes/memes - 8 out of 15 posts. 4 posts in the exact same outfit with multiple photos within each post of her in different poses. And 2 posts of her children.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
This is actually very true. I posted here about this too a very long time ago. Princess Armor should be shut down for misleading customers. I purchased a couple of items from them and EVERYTHING was garbage. Very cheap and poorly made clothes. It looks nothing like the pictures or what Tracy wears. The material they use is very cheap, similar to what Halloween costumes are made from. The things I got were so bad I couldn't even donate any of it. The seems weren't sown correctly. The sleeves didn't match. Just terrible.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have one pair of boot cut jeans that I absolutely love and refuse to get rid of. I don’t think their technically bell bottoms, but they’re so comfortable.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.