Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch when the girl is doing her stomach.
Tracy photoshopped every single photo, video she posted today. The "med spa" is not a place to go for cosmetic procedures. And if a doctor needs PROMOTIONAL WORK, no thank you. A doctors work speaks for itself, their patients speak for them! Not a fuxking promo from a has been washed up spiteful ex reality star who tried to duck and manipulate her way into money and fame. witch BYE

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fluctuating weight also causes breasts to change. She has lost weight especially compared to when she was at her largest. There is no way her breasts were not affected by this. She is too afraid to bring up her weight or won’t acknowledge it. We can all see she was bigger (nothing wrong with that btw!). I don’t now why she pretends otherwise. It’s ok that losing weight has affected your body in someway. It would actually make you relateable and human. Her thinking, mindset to life is so stupid.
Yes this ! Why is it such a tragedy to admit that they aren’t perky anymore ? Does she think it’s beneath her to have her body not be A1 or is she so insecure that she can’t admit she isn’t perfect ? Either way no one would consider a breast lift if they were not sagging.

Tracy photoshopped every single photo, video she posted today. The "med spa" is not a place to go for cosmetic procedures. And if a doctor needs PROMOTIONAL WORK, no thank you. A doctors work speaks for itself, their patients speak for them! Not a fuxking promo from a has been washed up spiteful ex reality star who tried to duck and manipulate her way into money and fame. witch BYE
Agreed ! No reputable doctor would give promo codes to services or need an ex reality star to promote it. If he is so good he would be booked solid and would never give a discount to his services. If you do do that, what does that say about his work ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shes beyond delusional. So easy going and understanding, only needs compliments 800 times a day, only needs someone to work 60 hours a week to pay her way, only freaks out about a co worker being late ten years ago. Sure. So easy going 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes this ! Why is it such a tragedy to admit that they aren’t perky anymore ? Does she think it’s beneath her to have her body not be A1 or is she so insecure that she can’t admit she isn’t perfect ? Either way no one would consider a breast lift if they were not sagging.

Agreed ! No reputable doctor would give promo codes to services or need an ex reality star to promote it. If he is so good he would be booked solid and would never give a discount to his services. If you do do that, what does that say about his work ?
A doctor I recently worked for IS booked out for 2 months to see any new patients. This man, works 24/7 patients wait months to have him do their surgeries and guess what? The man does not 1 single promo, doesn't offer free visits, or free procedures. And his reviews are all raving about him, his staff sucks but he is great. And you know he's great because word of mouth is way more powerful than a social media account 😂.

Shes beyond delusional. So easy going and understanding, only needs compliments 800 times a day, only needs someone to work 60 hours a week to pay her way, only freaks out about a co worker being late ten years ago. Sure. So easy going 🙄
Tracy wanted this SAHM life. She made Corey work 7 days a week and when she would feel guilty she'd let him do his "things" it wasn't much since she made him stop doing softball.

As a wife to a midnight officer who sleeps majority of the day away and had done more than enough putting ALONE (yes ALONE Tracy) with my son I don't really ask anymore for my husband to join us if he's working that night or worked the night before. Do I post about it, no. Am I semi upset he is not always there, sure. But we make the best of it and I work 80+ hrs m-f sometimes Saturday. And that's on being a mother and PROVIDING for my child while my spouse works. Parenthood is a two person (if not more) job. Parenting is hard. It's not this easy bullshit she post about. And by her posting about this fake little life she lives is making other mothers feel like crap about themselves. (It's posted here and even in CB and her IG Page. Women staying they wish they could look like that) and yet Tracy refuses to be HONEST to these women who support her but she won't support back.

How she still has followers is beyond me.

I also think BB and her are bleeping and his fiancé doesn't know.
Sorry, I wouldn't want my spouse around a homewrecking sex crazed crazy person. Especially with my child near by.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A doctor I recently worked for IS booked out for 2 months to see any new patients. This man, works 24/7 patients wait months to have him do their surgeries and guess what? The man does not 1 single promo, doesn't offer free visits, or free procedures. And his reviews are all raving about him, his staff sucks but he is great. And you know he's great because word of mouth is way more powerful than a social media account 😂.

Tracy wanted this SAHM life. She made Corey work 7 days a week and when she would feel guilty she'd let him do his "things" it wasn't much since she made him stop doing softball.

As a wife to a midnight officer who sleeps majority of the day away and had done more than enough putting ALONE (yes ALONE Tracy) with my son I don't really ask anymore for my husband to join us if he's working that night or worked the night before. Do I post about it, no. Am I semi upset he is not always there, sure. But we make the best of it and I work 80+ hrs m-f sometimes Saturday. And that's on being a mother and PROVIDING for my child while my spouse works. Parenthood is a two person (if not more) job. Parenting is hard. It's not this easy bullshit she post about. And by her posting about this fake little life she lives is making other mothers feel like crap about themselves. (It's posted here and even in CB and her IG Page. Women staying they wish they could look like that) and yet Tracy refuses to be HONEST to these women who support her but she won't support back.

How she still has followers is beyond me.

I also think BB and her are bleeping and his fiancé doesn't know.
Sorry, I wouldn't want my spouse around a homewrecking sex crazed crazy person. Especially with my child near by.
Glad I’m not the only who think BB & Tracy are hooking up. It’s so shady to me that after all this time all of a sudden she’s a brand ambassador or whatever she called herself to a company that he’s had for years…. I also noticed that he’s also slimmed down a lot and I don’t think he’s been hitting the gym for it.

I highly doubt that consultation was “for the future” I think she said that because even some of her fans have noticed the increase in procedures while simultaneously complaining about lack of child support and she’s trying to hold on to her “influencer” status. I’m not saying all her fans, but I’m noticing she’s getting called out a lot more lately and it’s not from burner accounts either.

Reactions: 28
I was just thinking that bills “advertising agency” 🙄 totes Influenster marketing but it seems to me that big t is his only “Influenster”. I feel like this is something he tried to throw together in his moms basement and called t because that’s his only contact. He is promoting her as an influencer so she can get people to go into these places I.e. med spa. But doesn’t he realize that most of her followers like in like middle America? There is no way some of these gals would go to NJ to have a procedure. Sure engagement is up on these pages, but what they should really be looking at is booked procedures.

Additionally, if Bill is representing t don’t you think he takes a percentage or what percentage is t actually getting from these Influenster gigs? I can’t imagine she makes much, maybe she is right she gets deeply discounted or free procedures. But honestly, that is not paying your Bills huntttyyy! You’re literally just a hype man for a friends not so lucrative advertising gig. You’re not the type of Influenster that is under contract for payment for services.

Glad I’m not the only who think BB & Tracy are hooking up. It’s so shady to me that after all this time all of a sudden she’s a brand ambassador or whatever she called herself to a company that he’s had for years…. I also noticed that he’s also slimmed down a lot and I don’t think he’s been hitting the gym for it.

I highly doubt that consultation was “for the future” I think she said that because even some of her fans have noticed the increase in procedures while simultaneously complaining about lack of child support and she’s trying to hold on to her “influencer” status. I’m not saying all her fans, but I’m noticing she’s getting called out a lot more lately and it’s not from burner accounts either.
Totally agree with you! Have you also noticed that since she has been mentioning this “agency” that she has become a tad bit nicer? Not completely nice she still says catty tit, but she not as harsh to people. She is trying to respond to more people to increase her engagement. How much you want to bet bill put all his eggs in the Tracy basket?

Reactions: 21
Let’s get this Bill and Trashy narrative going and really piss her off. Full on IG live breakdown pissed off. Hi big T! You’re bleeping Bill aren’t you? Did you let him see your saggy flat flap jacks at the plastic surgeon office? Or is that for later when you sneak around behind his wife’s back? What ABOUT his wife Natasha? Does she know? You homewrecking slut. bleeping a married man. Disgusting.

now how long before she alludes to it in a post or breaks down on live?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg where is the eye roll reaction when you need it. Her tits are NOT perky. We’ve seen her without a bra wearing a shirt. Orangutan 🦧 tits all the way! She is delusional! Didn’t at one point in time, she refuse to tell people whether or not she breastfed?? Now that she’s speaking on breast lifts, she broadcasts to the world she didn’t..lmao anything to make her look good. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s get this Bill and Trashy narrative going and really piss her off. Full on IG live breakdown pissed off. Hi big T! You’re bleeping Bill aren’t you? Did you let him see your saggy flat flap jacks at the plastic surgeon office? Or is that for later when you sneak around behind his wife’s back? What ABOUT his wife Natasha? Does she know? You homewrecking slut. bleeping a married man. Disgusting.

now how long before she alludes to it in a post or breaks down on live?
She would duck another woman's husband because a woman fucked hers. So this would be her pay back as a petty ass witch.

I also think she is bleeping echo too just to get back at Corey for being a POS to her. Yet from what I've heard, she's a very abusive person and would swing and punch when backed into a corner. She is too aggressive for this influencer persona. She should smoke a fatty and mellow the duck out man

• Heart
wtf is the rose at the end.. this isn't some romantic movie.. who would even think of doing that.. i am so baffled by that.. like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wtf is the rose at the end.. this isn't some romantic movie.. who would even think of doing that.. i am so baffled by that.. like WTF
Its almost like they are trying to action them off or something with the roses.
"This busty thick 35 year old women looking for a sugar daddy with no need for sexual favors, just wants to spoil his girls." That's how it strikes me. bleeping bullshit tbh

Her calves are huge....what happened Tracy, didn't have control over someone else taking the photo?

Embrace the fact you are a BIG witch. It's OKAY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She would duck another woman's husband because a woman fucked hers. So this would be her pay back as a petty ass witch.

I also think she is bleeping echo too just to get back at Corey for being a POS to her. Yet from what I've heard, she's a very abusive person and would swing and punch when backed into a corner. She is too aggressive for this influencer persona. She should smoke a fatty and mellow the duck out man
That’s right! She is abusive. We have seen her swing punches, get in people’s face, get aggressive. But her fans think she is this poor abused thing. Like what? Did they not watch the same show as me? She is that person that thinks it’s okay to lose her cool and behave irrationally but then the minute someone gets in her space she starts acting all “oh they threatened me, they hit me... blah blah...”

And yeah I think you make a valid point, in her effed up thinking I can see her thinking it’s payback to sleep with other peoples husband. In saying that though, any guy who decides to get involved with her deserves all that is coming. If they are seeing what’s going on with Corey, they are damn stupid for still going there. You let this in your life, now suffer with her bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THis is what bothers me about her. She always has to throw in how pErFeCt everything is and how she never needs anything, it's just because.
Meanwhile everything about her is a lie WHCH SHE EXPOSES HERSELF.👏👏

That makes her so arrogant and unlikeable.
Her hair air dries naturally into this amazing voluminous style that people die to have. She never uses products or heat.(then you see her asking about a styling tool on someone's page)
Her hair also handles continuous damaging color traeatments and everyone if baffled by how it doesnt get damaged (then she says she adds extenstions for the color to avoid her hair getting damaged)
Her skin is naturally tan bc she is sicilian. She doesn't use bronzer. (then you see her promote a place where she went to get bronzer)
Her breast are perfectly round and sit high, she just wants more. (then you see unedited pictures that say otherwise)
Her ass is perfect - no cellulite, dimples, or stretch marks. She was just born that way. (Then she posts rEaL uNeDiTeD pics of her cellulite)
Her skin is perfectly flawless she doesn't need anything. (then she says she uses true match foundation)

The correct way to respond to this comment would have been , I am unhappy with the way my breasts look now after having 3 kids back to back as it can take a toll on your body, so I want to fix it to feel better about myself.
Thats it, nothing more.
No T, we are not haters, we just would appreciate more honesty and more realness . NOONE is perfect.
We are supposed to be women supporting women. Not faking our whole lives to appear bette than everyone.
I can imagine how many people's self esteem she knocked down when she post her perfetly hourglass figure in a bikini. She is sick and needs help.
Not gonna lie , she did fool me with her photoshopped pics until her real ones were leaked, I was so shocked and immediatley felt better about myslef.
We've seen her candid photos last summer, and Im sure she did lose weight , whether it was surgery or sUgAr FrEe , but there is no way she has that tiny frame hour glass figure. she never had it before kids and weight gain , no way she can have it now.

She can fool her saddies ,but that's all she has.

At the end of the day, she has to look at herself in the mirror and she cannot photoshop that mirror. 👏👏

Sorry guys, I was just going to write a quick sentence saying this is the reason I dislike her , but my fingers just couldn't stop typing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.