Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the stories of that surgery center whatever it's called, they reposted on their stories like 5 others girls that were there yesterday and they all tagged Bill's agency. So is he trying to make Maloney like an influencer like the other girls?

Reactions: 18
I breast fed 3 kids, have breasts as big as T-bag’s were about 1-2 no ago (D cup) and my tit isn’t saggy at all. Lower than they were in HS, but I wear a bra and I don’t need underwire or push up for them to sit in the right place.

this is more of the misinformation she spouts. BF does NOT cause saggy tits, weight fluctuations do. Learn 👏🏻 Your 👏🏻 tit 👏🏻

Reactions: 19
She would duck another woman's husband because a woman fucked hers. So this would be her pay back as a petty ass witch.

I also think she is bleeping echo too just to get back at Corey for being a POS to her. Yet from what I've heard, she's a very abusive person and would swing and punch when backed into a corner. She is too aggressive for this influencer persona. She should smoke a fatty and mellow the duck out man
Not surprising bcos she did the same exact shot on Jerseylicious

Reactions: 10
I breast fed 3 kids, have breasts as big as T-bag’s were about 1-2 no ago (D cup) and my tit isn’t saggy at all. Lower than they were in HS, but I wear a bra and I don’t need underwire or push up for them to sit in the right place.

this is more of the misinformation she spouts. BF does NOT cause saggy tits, weight fluctuations do. Learn 👏🏻 Your 👏🏻 tit 👏🏻
I should clarify that I’m also heavier than I’ve been in a while so the boobs are looking nice but I guarantee once or if I lose weight those babies will look like coins in a tube sock. But again, it will be due to WEIGHT LOSS and not breast feeding. Ugh!

Reactions: 12
I dunno wtf she was thinking with this hair. It’s so horrible
Lmfao. It looked like she had a hat made of hair on top of her head. This hair and the hair she had during the sonic fight I despised. The sonic fight hair looked like she put extensions on fresh out of the bag and didn't do anything to them. They also had a reddish tint and that pink top just made her skin tone look horrible in my opinion. She also looked huge in that outfit. Even being a fan back then I always hated her look that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s get this Bill and Trashy narrative going and really piss her off. Full on IG live breakdown pissed off. Hi big T! You’re bleeping Bill aren’t you? Did you let him see your saggy flat flap jacks at the plastic surgeon office? Or is that for later when you sneak around behind his wife’s back? What ABOUT his wife Natasha? Does she know? You homewrecking slut. bleeping a married man. Disgusting.

now how long before she alludes to it in a post or breaks down on live?
“I’m not racist. I wrecked a black family’s home”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still so angry she had Skylar there. Who the hell brings a child to their plastic surgery consultation (event or not) she is a lunatic. If I were Corey I’d be taking ALL The notes. She is absolutely ridiculous. So much for “I don’t need a breast lift” huh big T
I wonder if she would say it’s like bringing your kid to work (which I do), but what was there for Skylar to do except sit there? At least when my kids go to work with me it’s in a classroom they can do various activities in.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she would say it’s like bringing your kid to work (which I do), but what was there for Skylar to do except sit there? At least when my kids go to work with me it’s in a classroom they can do various activities in.
I bring stuff when I bring my son to work so he's occupied. Tracy could have given her her phone or brought a book something. Poor sky

Reactions: 17
My breasts are not perky, NEVER have been and I don't have children. Some people genetically just don't have perky boobs (my mom's never were perky either ) I cannot IMAGINE going around saying I don't need a bra. 🤯🤯🤯 Whenever another woman compliments my boobs, I say it's all smoke & mirrors (good push up bra) that my real boobs are saggy. 😂 I could never imagine being nuts the way Tracy is. Remember that pic not too long ago where she clearly photoshopped one boob looking pErKy while one was flat as a pancake hanging down. Good grief, how delusional can one be when there is photographic evidence of this fuckery 🙃🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I just watched all her stories from yesterday. Lmao. Straight looked like a penguin waddling down that hallway. The lie detector test has determined you have no thigh gap because them legs was rubbing together. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Agreed! I breastfed both my babies for one year each!!! My breasts are the nicest they’ve ever looked now (5 years later) and they’re DDs.

Reactions: 11
So I just watched all her stories from yesterday. Lmao. Straight looked like a penguin waddling down that hallway. The lie detector test has determined you have no thigh gap because them legs was rubbing together. 🤣
7ACDCD81-B846-4653-8E91-3D41E0045A22.jpeg

And what’s happening here?? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bring stuff when I bring my son to work so he's occupied. Tracy could have given her her phone or brought a book something. Poor sky
She can’t give her her phone bc it’s constantly in her hands…the woman doesn’t put that tit down for a minute!

View attachment 676202

And what’s happening here?? Lol
What is this 2002 with the bottom of the jeans filthy bc they’re tracking thru the mud and rain and dirt. She’s 33-34 can’t she buy a pair of tailored looking pants? Jeans that fit her length? She wouldn’t have looked half bad with a pair of black ankle pants, white shirt and blazer (considering that she’s at a plastic surgeons office) instead crop top ripped jeans and chewing gum like a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can’t give her her phone bc it’s constantly in her hands…the woman doesn’t put that tit down for a minute!

What is this 2002 with the bottom of the jeans filthy bc they’re tracking thru the mud and rain and dirt. She’s 33-34 can’t she buy a pair of tailored looking pants? Jeans that fit her length? She wouldn’t have looked half bad with a pair of black ankle pants, white shirt and blazer (considering that she’s at a plastic surgeons office) instead crop top ripped jeans and chewing gum like a cow.
I completely agree with you but I think, she thinks - the wide bell bottoms help distract from her thunder thighs.. if the pants were to taper towards the ankles, you would notice her thighs more.. the flare help create balance and draws your eye to her knee area, where it comes in ... does that make sense? but then again, she loves her cheap leggings so maybe not... hahaha

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.