Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m still so angry she had Skylar there. Who the hell brings a child to their plastic surgery consultation (event or not) she is a lunatic. If I were Corey Iā€™d be taking ALL The notes. She is absolutely ridiculous. So much for ā€œI donā€™t need a breast liftā€ huh big T
Right?!? Poor girl was just sitting there ... wherever Julian and JaDa was why couldn't Skylar go?! She's such trash who brings a child to this tit

• Sad
Reactions: 20
LOL idk if Iā€™m late to finding this out but Trashy does not have Corey blocked on IG, her comments still show up on his posts.. Iā€™m actually kinda surprised šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ (correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m pretty sure comments disappear when you block someone)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m still so angry she had Skylar there. Who the hell brings a child to their plastic surgery consultation (event or not) she is a lunatic. If I were Corey Iā€™d be taking ALL The notes. She is absolutely ridiculous. So much for ā€œI donā€™t need a breast liftā€ huh big T
Can you imagine being 6.5 and sitting there in that environment. She's well old enough to understand what's going on. Maybe not why but she understands what. I imagine she asks her human incubator a bunch of questions too. My child just turned 7 and all I get and been getting for a while now is nonstop questions about everything. I mean everything. I just can't imagine the stuff Tracy must tell her. I also can't imagine when she starts back in school and the teacher says write a sentence about something fun you did over the weekend and all she did was sit and watch her mom get her nails, botox and eyelashes done. Then watched her mom sit and play on her phone for the next 4 hours. Tracy better be prepared to be ratted on is all I'm saying. Meanwhile all the other kids will write sentences about playing sports, going somewhere fun, etc...I also don't care how much Tracy tries to hush her, kids Skylar's age are honest af lol. Nothing illegal about what she's doing but it'll just show what a crappy parent she is.
She has literally done nothing with them this entire summer atleast as of yet but she has been out a dozen times drinking at bars. Tracy you're pathetic!!! Sorry rant over.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s such an asshole and sheā€™s delusional. I didnā€™t breastfeed either and I have pretty small boobs, but gravity has definitely taken over. They are not the perky boobs they were 10 years ago, and Iā€™m fine with that, but why does she have to lie about something so obvious?

Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s such an asshole and sheā€™s delusional. I didnā€™t breastfeed either and I have pretty small boobs, but gravity has definitely taken over. They are not the perky boobs they were 10 years ago, and Iā€™m fine with that, but why does she have to lie about something so obvious?
right?!!? I could be wrong here but I was under the impression that as we ageā€¦ thereā€™s sagging involved (maybe not if there are implants?). But nursing or not, I donā€™t know anyone that had a couple kids and had the same boobs as before having kids. Maybe I just donā€™t know a lot of people šŸ˜³. But, I canā€™t understand why this woman thinks her boobs are not sagging. Is she trying to use the oldest form of brainwashing-say it enough times and people will start to believe it? Doesnā€™t she know that people can see her pictures?!?! So weird.

they literally just say anything to get a small nugget of what they think is gratitude from her
yes!!! Why is that? Iā€™ll never understand it. Unless these individuals are kissing her ass, she will ignore them or snap at them. Why do they want to comment at all šŸ˜«

Reactions: 19
I dislike her ā€œI didnā€™t breastfeedā€ rant. witch, I breastfed 3 babies and my tits are way perkier than yours! She has to photoshop full breasts while mine are nowhere near my tummy when I take my bra off. Babie girl, you have saggy tits that reach your Fred Flintsone feet, thatā€™s why you were at the plastic surgeon today. Stop being a fake ass witch and be truthful with your following that you have a saggy, no ass having body that you wanna change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This witch is pathetic. There are men in everyone's DMs. She wanted to feel special and make a post about it. GIRLLLLLLLLLLAHHH. I bet there's not one attractive man in them DMs that is even willing to take you on a date. This witch is comical. Everyone gets random men in their DMs youre not special. I'll be impressed once you find one willing to deal with your tit . Other then that keep on with the lame ass posts

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I legit see gravityā€™s pull on your private parts for a living. Let me tell youā€¦ you can pop out 10 kids, you can pop out 1 kid, you can pop out no kids, and the only way your chichis are staying perky af is if theyā€™re fake and even thenā€¦even thenā€¦. gravity still does itā€™s natural pull on them. Same for a manā€™s twig and berries. Gravity takes its toll. Tracy needs to shut the duck up because we all know her arm holds those puppies up. Sheā€™s so bleeping classless. Like okay you didnā€™t breastfeed but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s another female reading that and now wondering why even though she didnā€™t breast feed why her boobs didnā€™t stay perky. Maybe her pimp daddy BBWORLDWIDE will give her some pointers on how to be tasteful in how she responds to people. Every comment is always something bitchy and sheā€™s always proud of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And always, where are Jayden and Julian? Probably in front of tv at her mother's place! Maybe Julian at school and Jayden with Tara or Corey. Tara doesn't post anymore about the kids.

I dislike her ā€œI didnā€™t breastfeedā€ rant. witch, I breastfed 3 babies and my tits are way perkier than yours! She has to photoshop full breasts while mine are nowhere near my tummy when I take my bra off. Babie girl, you have saggy tits that reach your Fred Flintsone feet, thatā€™s why you were at the plastic surgeon today. Stop being a fake ass witch and be truthful with your following that you have a saggy, no ass having body that you wanna change.
And i didn't breastfeed and mine start to fall down at 33 so Tracy is talking with tit in her mouth as always and lies.

Reactions: 23
She really couldnā€™t help it. She had to reply to the comment about coreys looks
Them jeans are the most god awful things Iā€™ve ever seen!

this woman is seriously delusional her tits are like a spaniels ears , out here saying theyā€™re perky old depty dawg tits , looking like a snooker ball in a pair of socks looking tits. Face it Tracy you have saggy tits love

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh if you think her photos are obnoxious and inappropriate now, wait until she gets surgery. Sheā€™ll be basically naked once she has everything done and is healed. Those poor babies, when they grow up and discover social media theyā€™ll realize how much of a trashy hoe their mom turned into after the divorce and downward spiral. Also, itā€™s funny how her ā€œposeā€ with the dr was mostly her with her fingers under her neck like she was thinking. Sheā€™s so corny!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fluctuating weight also causes breasts to change. She has lost weight especially compared to when she was at her largest. There is no way her breasts were not affected by this. She is too afraid to bring up her weight or wonā€™t acknowledge it. We can all see she was bigger (nothing wrong with that btw!). I donā€™t now why she pretends otherwise. Itā€™s ok that losing weight has affected your body in someway. It would actually make you relateable and human. Her thinking, mindset to life is so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.