Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
Please explain how she keeps changing her hair color bi weekly by a professional but can't take her daughter to fix her bangs that she fucked up.

Tell us again T, how your kids always come first, and you always put yourself last when your hair color is at least a 6 hour process which you do every 2 weeks , not to mention the cost, and it would take an hour or less to fix your daughter's hair with a $20 bill. Then you cry that we are slandering your name. No you are slandering your own name by posting your stupid moves on IG. We are just recapping your posts. 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 34

andrean67

So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to her complain about not being able to afford raising her children but can agree to a free botched surgery so she can feel validated through her body while her children continue to live an unstable life... it’s about time I come around and agree that this woman is a pathetic excuse for a mother. All this time she’s been spewing hate about her ex being a deadbeat but she needs to acknowledge that she’s as much of a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

margaritatime

VIP Member
What if she is actually on the boat with Sam this weekendand is taking pics but will post them next week to make it seem like it's happening then. 🤔🤔 maybe that's why she missed Cecilys 1st birthday cause she was away and she didn't want to post anything because she would look bad since its her weekend with the kids.
This girl doesn't care about looking bad EVER. She does it every single day. She would already have an excuse planned to "clapback" if anyone said anything. She would say something along these lines:
It's not her weekend, (when it cleary is) and it's not her responsibility to take them to a kids party on her off weekend. She needs a break bc she has her kids 24/7 with no help and never goes anywhere. The one time she finally gets time to herself in a long time, and chooses to go out, everyone is attacking her. :rolleyes:

The way she photoshops herself looks like her kids did it and she has no shame in how dumb she looks. One day she has big full perky breasts up to her chin, the next day they're gone. If called out she says its an amazing bra, good angles etc, then the next day she says she doesn't wear a bra bc she doesn't need one.
She post one thing one day and the next day she contradicts herself with no shame. She truly believes people are stupid in the sense that if Tracy says it, it must be true, regardless of what we see with our eyes.

My theory on Cecily's party is that:
A. she has covid- She posted recycled selfies all weekend no new ones.
B. Jess did not invite her because she is not vaccinated, or simply did not want to be embarrassed in front of her family and small children
C. Jess and her had a disagreement/fight/argument

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I took off of work today because our state NBA team is about to make history and my ass is gonna be there for that! Yes, a whole day off to prepare for an 8pm game is very necessary. I rarely go out (alone) so I am too excited lol

Anyway, I just took my micro dose an hour ago and just finished a morning bowl. I’m am over here in tears about that FIRMILAR 😭😭😭
I can not stop saying it out loud

I don’t expect y’all to understand but I just wanted to share cause I feeel great and that just made my morning.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

Tracy’s over here thinking her supportive saddies are excited for the tell-all next week and her receipts are going to prove she’s amazing and we’re crazy. I just don’t see this ending well for her.. I still have a feeling she’s going to back out last minute but we’ll see. I’m more excited for the aftershow lol

SPiCY C0REY 🌶
H0ST3D BY: Raven & DiRECT3D BY: Tara

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
My friend and her man went to Jess's daughter's birthday party this afternoon. Here is what she told me:

1. Tracy was NOT there. Ashley, her husband, and Aria were there and are the NICEST little family. Aria is adorable and outgoing, the husband (don't know his name) is quiet, but very funny, and Ashley is extremely warm and friendly. It's hard to believe Ashely associates with T-Dawg if this is the case.

2. She said it was sad that Tracy wasn't there only because her kids would have had the best time. There were a lot of kids under 5 there, and all of them were playing with each other and having a lot of fun. But we know Tracy isn't too concerned with her kids happiness.

3. The party itself was very cute, with a country western theme. She said she heard the woman who did the decorations and treats is also the one who did the baby shower, and she's supposedly a member of the Bad Examples group. Everything was very nice, and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. She said Jess looked really cute, and both sides of the family were cool as hell and pretty much worship baby Cecily lol.
That's insane to me Tracy wasn’t there. Idc if she has the kids or not this weekend. It's your fkin friend's child's 1st bday!! You go!!! How do these people stay friends with her!? Beyond me. The only excuse I could give her is she's still under some type of restrictions with them. What could possibly be more important then your fukin friend's child's first birthday!!? I can't believe Jessica sticks up for this hoe along with all her other friends. If it's dick Tracy would be dead to me. Tracy is the type to expect everyone to show up for her shit...unreal..I'm so glad I'm not part of her circus in real life. You read here big t...why were you not there!!! Tell us you sloth!!

remi85

VIP Member
5F7C9F57-AE94-4958-8BB9-19AB3CBCABAB.jpeg
Her jaw line isn’t even the same size in the before and after. That keto diet is so sPeCIaL. She loses 20 lbs within an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
She looks like a moron getting mommy makeover consultations YET still complaining she has no money. Anyone with a brain would say stop spending on procedures and spend on your kids and problem solved. It’s over board at this point.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
“I never get time for me. I always put myself last.” Treatments all last weekend, hair, now this “non invasive” ones. She never finished coolscuplt because she wound up in the hospital right after the second because she wasn’t hydrated….
This weekend is Jessica’s kids birthday… it’s also Tracy’s weekend and it’s sammys birthday celebration. Let’s see how many times she ACTUALLY has these kids this weekend.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
😳😳😳 ... I don’t feel comfortable posting the picture of Ashley’s daughter because of the context here.. but I’m seriously.. I don’t understand why she... I just can’t.. did she mean it the way I’m thinking? ... I’m only thinking it because it’s Trashy and she’s a sexual predator herself with the way she grooms children and instills the importance of swag
FIRMILAR” I AM SCREAMING! English is so damn hard. You know she typed that shit exactly how she sounded it out. 🤣

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Sounds like someone is bothered by all The Tattlers telling it like it is. Who’s watching who’s every move. Trashbag we are here because of your actions 🤔 🧐 🤨
And this is just because
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how good Julie is looking. I’ve always found her to be pretty, but her mom glow up is a great look on her & I like that this isn’t photoshopped, she looks so natural and happy here. Also, I respect the hard work she’s been putting in at the gym.

Attachments

• Heart

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Why is she posting all this Princess armor shit. Hey big T no one fucking wants your overpriced Amazon wish tacky shit

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
A79D470E-284C-43D9-9696-00D7EF7655B3.png

Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children

• Haha