Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
If Corey is giving tracy $700 EVERY WEEK out of his unemployment payment what is the total amount of his weekly unemployment payment? There is a maximum they can garnish because they have to leave you with enough income to survive. With arrears it’s probably around 70/30 split. But isn’t there a cap on unemployment payments? Do people actually get $1000 a week in unemployment? It just seems very high. Is Corey telling the truth? I’m not trusting what he is saying.
I am curious if he was unemployed during the beginning of Covid, he should have received that additional $600. And I believed it would pay in arrears. And wasn’t there another $300 unemployment bonus. Not sure how unemployment works, but if he couldn’t collect until he paid that $13,500. Is he now getting substantial checks for being unemployed for a few months and not receiving?

Reactions: 7

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Is this drug paraphernalia on Corey’s table ?

Posting a bs video but you can tell she took it the same day. So she’s still posting to get attention, but it’s all old stuff. Either she’s sick, trying to hide from Jess to keep up with her lie, or something went wrong with her procedure. Maybe Cory’s family got tired of the slander & Raven finally gave her the best down she deserved
Why do I feel like she has beginning stage preggo belly here. Just me that sees it ?

Attachments

Reactions: 4

AnaMarquez

What exactly happened to Corey's Mom? Was this before the wedding? My heart goes out to this family. Raven painted such a sad picture, losing both parents who were still so young themselves, in a span of a few years. Heartbreaking 💔
Wait, Corey's mom died too?

Reactions: 4