Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
View attachment 664453
Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children
Placing bets on how she will address this after reading here:

1. Julian said he wanted to be like Lala and packed her water bottle in his backpack. He learned 30 new words yesterday because I get him ready every morning by myself with no help and no child support while others go buy fireworks on the 4th of July. 👏 👏 👏
2.. I call all my kids cookie 👏👏👏
3. Skylar handed him her water bottle on the way out because she wanted to share with him. She is so loyal, giving, and always puts others first like I do because I get no child support and I never do anything for myself. I never have time to go anywhere because Im a single mom of #3under90👏👏👏
4. Julian's favorite new word is cookie👏👏👏
5. It's no coincidence today was cookie day at school, so naturally I gave him the cookie themed water bottle.👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
But I thought Tracy was the most amazing wife ever and had the best blow jobs.... yo i used to be a fan and she made me question myself and my relationship so much. Like i felt like shit about my body after having kids and i used to see her pics. Come to find out it was ALL PHOTOSHOPPED. I used to see her letting her husband go to vegas and all these bars and used to be like should i let my husband do that? Tracy you're a dumb bitch. Your fake facade and pictures and fake life completely back fired on you. Now you are a bitter fucking person. I hope Corey drags you the same way you drag him. You're slandering him every 10 minutes. His family needs to stand up for him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
My friend and her man went to Jess's daughter's birthday party this afternoon. Here is what she told me:

1. Tracy was NOT there. Ashley, her husband, and Aria were there and are the NICEST little family. Aria is adorable and outgoing, the husband (don't know his name) is quiet, but very funny, and Ashley is extremely warm and friendly. It's hard to believe Ashely associates with T-Dawg if this is the case.

2. She said it was sad that Tracy wasn't there only because her kids would have had the best time. There were a lot of kids under 5 there, and all of them were playing with each other and having a lot of fun. But we know Tracy isn't too concerned with her kids happiness.

3. The party itself was very cute, with a country western theme. She said she heard the woman who did the decorations and treats is also the one who did the baby shower, and she's supposedly a member of the Bad Examples group. Everything was very nice, and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. She said Jess looked really cute, and both sides of the family were cool as hell and pretty much worship baby Cecily lol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mid madness

VIP Member
I finally pinpointed who Tracy will be ten years from now. Darcy and Stacy from 90 day fiancé. Desperate to hold on to their youth and stay relevant. Looking for love in all the wrong places.

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
All I can say about her makeover surgery is that you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️

Eta...see if he can fix your feet too.😀😆😉

• Haha
  • Heart

remi85

VIP Member
A000C477-BBB7-4E6F-849A-59532FA7E2AB.jpeg

D7B88247-91C5-40A1-86C1-EB78F20B1620.jpeg

She couldn’t depend on her daddy to walk her down the aisle and give her away YET she has learned she can depend on daddy for his money and to fund her lifestyle and keep a roof over her head 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Grinchygrinch

Hey Trashy, since I know you read here I took a pic just for you so you can see what a classy bitch looks like. Now, for the first time ever since having my son almost 3 years ago, I rented a hotel with a friend of mine who is also a mom. Its gonna be just us, we're going to get drinks and dinner together and then walk around the city. You know, adult things.

By the way, those aren't leggings. They're fucking suede pants. Take notes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Where is she getting this money for a fucking mommy makeover?? Is this what she really needs the child support for? Tracy you look like a FOOL posting about a consult for this at the same time crying that u aren’t getting child support. Your kids are just fine being taken care of by everyone else you pawn them off to. Who has them now?? 85% of the time my ass! Saddies need to wake the fuck up and realize this bitch only cares about herself!!!!
also: I am not against women wanting mommy makeovers, but those that do get them generally have the money, or a job, and don’t cry that their ex doesn’t give them child support

Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She gets 700 a week allegedly to sit on her ass all day while collecting money taken from Corey

And raven had something to say too about the ss from a saddie saying do they have no shame
Wait… so Tracy collects unemployment?… but she’s out here complaining about Corey? How is she getting away with getting unemployment for so long when you’re supposed to be showing you’re looking for active work? Wtf scam is she pulling?
Raven is locking out for her brother like family does. It’s obvious Tara, Raven and Corey really do just have each other. Tracy should be appalled at her behavior and engaging the Saddies like she does especially when she knows what they’ve been though with Bonnie and Gene. From what Raven says, it sounds like Bonnie has barely survived her cancer and we know Gene’s cancer took his life. That’s the hardest thing to do in life is grieve a living parent while simultaneously grieving a dead parent. Tracy should be ashamed but yet she’s out there engaging in the comments. It’s disgusting. No wonder the kids are happier when they’re with Corey. Raven and Tara are providing them the love & support they’re not receiving from Tracy. Those kids are going to have to grieve a living parent the same way Corey, Tara and Raven have been grieving Bonnie.
Tracy is definitely a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Njkelly3

To the preacher that joined us last thread….I would rather be our kind of ‘snake’ than Tracy’s kind of ‘pretty’ ANY DAY.

Whoever said cloudy water last thread, I am dead 💀😂 it’s probably a special SuGaR Fr33 cocktail that they made just for her! She deserves it! She never gets to go out ever!!!

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I feel like maybe tracy was molested or something as a youth bcos its like she can only see people as "hot or not" like this whole "lock up your daughters" comment, its like to her him being swaggy and hot is so important! "Hes got the lip bite down" um how about you worry about him knowing asl so he can communicate and express himself who gives a fck about "hot" over healthy???? Also the wierd explanation about his truck pj pants. He is a child!! No explanation required! The only who hates dino pants is tracy!!! And her wierd obsession with coolness🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
This is going to be long and sound like a ramble, but stay with me.

I don’t think she was molested as a child, but I do think she had a lot of family stress. I think there was a lot of passive aggressive behavior, a lot of alcohol, a lot of projection, a lot of financial dependence while at the same time demanding financial compensation, a lot of using tears as a weapon (Tracy’s mom to Tracy, Tracy to her parents), I think Tracy was always told she was pretty, and given everything she wanted and got it when she wanted it. She mentioned something about hooking up with the dad of someone she babysat, and I think in her mind, it made her think she was grown and desirable by men. When that dad no longer wanted her, it set something off in her where her value and self worth was tied to what a man thought of her. It also seems like because of that, she had her sexual awakening at a young age and was promiscuous or would engage in promiscuous behavior frequently. In return it made her sexually immature. (Think about how she brags about her blow job skills, but at the same time when Alan and Jess would talk about sex, Tracy would show her immaturity about the subject).

Over the years, Tracy became hyper sexual. Out of her friends she probably has the dirtiest mind and since nobody has stopped her friends wise, so she continues to do it with children, not realizing that it’s not funny but actually predatory behavior. What should have been an innocent picture of a child enjoying some ice cream has now turned sexual and I’m sure nobody thought anything of it until Tracy left that comment. The lip biting of Julian, without Tracy’s caption turning it sexual, you’d think it was just a child making a funny face.

Tracy’s hyper sexuality is part of her shitty personality. She equates sexual desire with self worth, because in her mind, if she has nothing to bring to the table, she at least has big boobs, a big butt, curves and gives good head, as well as likes to keep it spicy. (Remember she said that she used to walk around naked so Corey could just have her at will. She also bought different wigs to change it up. Brought another female into the bedroom)

I could be totally wrong and maybe she was molested, because everyone deals with their trauma from childhood molestation differently, but I also think about how she responds to comments about being called out for the sexually inappropriate comments.
She is definitely mentally unwell and it’s sad that she won’t help herself because this will take a lot of toll on her children.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Zdubz

Chatty Member
LMFAOOOO his blurry (blurry bc big T photoshopped the picture) hand reminded me of this 😂😂😂 iykyk
20210715_030412.jpg
87e0a131ea21016050976340e8c28a14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mid madness

VIP Member
Right before the episode airs, she is going to receive legal counsel that is going to warn her against it. She will not share the episode. He has way too much dirt on her for her to start this up

• Heart
Reactions: 39