Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Lmao at her calling out the fake pages. The fake pages are actually the real pages. The fake pages show the unedited version of her, call out her obvious lies and contradictions plus the fake pages keep it real with her. Her page is actually the fake page!! Thanks for the shout out though big t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
99184D74-7B61-412C-97E8-ECCFCF839E76.jpeg

We're vile and vicious 🥺

Tracy only uses the question box to “slander” Corey. Every single time she puts up a question box it is used for the sole purpose of bashing him.

She is so full of lies. So she went out for lunch solo with Jayden. Julian was at school. But where was Skylar? Who had Skylar? Her sick mom???? Also this sounds like a pretty serious “bug” if everyone in your house and your parent’s house got sick. No? But you send Julian to school to get others sick? Tracy you’re a piece of shit.
Why would you go out to lunch with your only not sick child when you and everyone else you interact with has this bug. It lasted 1 or 2 days? And she didn't post about it AT ALL? Bullshit. She'd use 2/3 kids being sick as an excuse. "Just doing what I do 85% of the time. While being sick and not getting child support, but that's what MOMS do. It's us foureuer" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

lulubella85

Another “procedure” to take care of herself.. where are the kids?
I’ve never seen a mother who constantly mentions back child support from her ex also while flaunting getting lip filler, eyelash extensions, her hair colored, ass work & tattoos. Does she realize how ridiculous she looks? Probably not but fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

remi85

VIP Member
C576DF1F-E4D6-41E9-98E0-03DEF5DC93DC.jpeg
54C04707-1CA2-4AE1-8A42-CC67A9CD7F00.jpeg
294EFD61-BF7D-45BF-AFC3-4D3E130D0468.jpeg
09A87276-806E-43EB-860A-19DC64696102.jpeg
8677E69E-198F-4FE7-9297-B49C4EFEF3B8.png

Tell me how the one picture isn’t like the other!!! Anne Marie, you did trexdirty but posting a video with no photoshop. And Sammy - you shared it. Bravo to you ladies 👏🏻 Curious how soon this will get deleted hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I’m.. I.. clearly at a loss for words. “I’m done protecting him”. Well how about protecting your children? This shit will be on the internet for the rest of earths time as a planet, for fucks sake! They’re gonna go to school and other kids willl possibly stumble across such thing, or other parents, and you subject your child to slander from other ruthless kids. “Your mom said your dads a dead beat and never has you” and they’re just standing there like “what? My dad takes us to carnivals and taught me how to ride a bike and was there more than my mom” or “I heard your dads an addict and liked to sleep with prostitues” COULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE? This will backfire on you in the years to come Tracy.

I’m honestly confused about when and where Cory has spread lies because for the past 2 years he has been SILENT (till recently) The only content or explanation for the demise of their relationship came from her this whole time. I am a firm believer that no child should know which parent is shitty, in situations like this, until they 18+ and can understand, barely in the adult perspective of it and form their own opinions on things. Even then it’s “ehh” because there’s a chance your then adult child will hate you for the things you did to the other parent or the demise of a happy family. It’s a very sensitive and touchy thing and definitely not for the whole world.

These “hater” pages started because of YOU. Your inconsistencies in your story. Your erratic behavior and IG lives where you were clearly visibly drunk in the care of your children. Yelling at your children. We saw how nasty and up kept your house was. And then we started to see the photoshopping. we were actually concerned because we were all fans at one point. We were giving more advice and more sympathy than snark in the beginning. Absolutely nothing to do with Cory.

I’m sure you have a whole lot of skeletons in your closet as well. No one is perfect. That marriage was not perfect. You are not perfect Tracy! As much as you like to think and manipulate people into telling you, you are, you’re not! Shit, I’m not perfect either! Oh fucking well. But please don’t run to the socials crying when this backfires on you fast with adults with legal action and/or your own and families skeletons coming out as well. It will for sure backfire on you with the kids in the later years. No doubt in my mind.

• Heart

reggieb64937

How can you be a single parent and a stay at home mom? I’m sorry but typically you are a stay at home parent when there are 2 people living in the household and one is able to provide enough so the other doesn’t have to work. If your single and a stay at home parent, you’re just relying on the ex to pay for everything?? Seriously get a job, I cannot stand lazy people. The kids are school aged now, there’s no excuse!! She has tons of help and people to help her with their “crazy schedules”, I can’t believe she is still milking this SAHM crap. I’ve just literally never heard of any single parent not working, I guess I could be wrong but it’s not typical with the people I know

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Smitty123

Chatty Member
View attachment 664453
Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children
Did you forget? They stayed with her mom last night for like the only time. Since her mom never takes care of the kids, she probably didn't even realize that she gave him the wrong cup. That silly Gigi.

• Haha

ktrost621

Chatty Member
So confused.

Sharing a screenshot of your ex shaming your appearance because it gives the wrong message to your daughters BUT photoshopping yourself and THEM isn’t sending the wrong message.

please explain this?

post this question to yourself and give us an explanation.

Honestly I don’t care about the cheating or the tell all. Your podcast already talked about cheating. Was it cheating when you invited others into your bedroom? I am not shaming anyone for what goes on in their private life’s. Keyword PRIVATE.

If you are better yourself and being healthy GREAT, AMAZING. Even if it was surgery. women should empower women. But OWN YOUR SHIT! Don’t promote weight loss drinks. Is that a message to send to your daughters?

Accountability on ALL PARTS FROM EVERYONE!
Kinda hoping for the tell all so the shit hits the fan and people are REAL!

sorry for the long rant but this Z list reality drama has consumed me. (I need a life haha)

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
I find it so sad that you never see tractor tray ever post how she looks forward to the next weekend she has the kids because she has something planned. She is always looking forward to her weekend without the kids to party. It comes across as she resents the weekend with the kids and can’t wait for freedom.
That’s what she puts out there. So she can’t say anything about that. She literally is more excited about drinking than doing something fun with the kids. She is so checked out of being a mother and she flaunts it on social media.
Right, and she was also so livid that she had the kids on July 4th, saying how it must be nice (directed at Corey) to buy fireworks and go out. Ummmmmm this bitch is out EVERY WEEKEND whether it's her weekend or not.
Where is the problem that he went out on HIS FREE weekend?
Just like New Year's Eve she snapped at someone's comment about going out all the time. She said something along the lines that SHE stayed home with the kids on NYE so everyone else can go out, meaning Sammy, her mom, family etc. Acting like she did everyone a favor and sacrificed her night out to watch someone else's kids. How can you say you stayed home so everyone could go out? They are your kids, your responsibility. You are not mother of the year because you stayed home with your own kids instead of going out on NYE to who knows what lame party during a PANDEMIC!!!!.
Now if she was watching someone else's kids so their parents could enjoy some free time, then that would be an amazing selfless act.
She is so disgusting as a mother. There is nothing that will change my opinion about her. Maybe if she wasn't broadcasting her every move we could not comment on her parenting, but she leaves the door wide open. 👏👏 👏👏👏👏

BTW I love the hand clapping emoji she makes after every comment, like she did something there 😂😂😂

• Heart

andrean67

So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to her complain about not being able to afford raising her children but can agree to a free botched surgery so she can feel validated through her body while her children continue to live an unstable life... it’s about time I come around and agree that this woman is a pathetic excuse for a mother. All this time she’s been spewing hate about her ex being a deadbeat but she needs to acknowledge that she’s as much of a disaster.
Your think she’d be spending her time trying to find Skylar a decent dentist instead of desperately seeking charity work on herself.

margaritatime

VIP Member
Speak for yourself trashy and GET A JOB
And when your baby daddy doesn't want to get a job , you go and do it yourself. Not excusing men that don't pay child support, but my kids will not suffer on my watch. A mother does what she has to do for her kids. Obviously crying on IG that she gets no child support has not changed the fact that she gets no child support. How many strong, independent, mothers get a job or 2 or 3 for her and her kids to survive??? It's a natural instinct to make sure your kids are set despite their dad being a loser.
But you know, Tracy is a badass scorpion single mom of 3 holding it down, doing it all on her own, with no help from anyone, never has any time for herself because she is taking care of non existing pets, working 5 jobs , cooking and cleaning , even mowing the lawn all while.looking hot doing it . 🤦‍♀️🙄🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Andskies

First post here so hopefully it’s legible. I’ve read many posts here about Tracy possibly being molested because of some of her posts and comments. I thought those posts suggesting molestation was a possibility , were very strange . I’m sure we all hope that isn’t the case with her. However, I now remember reading a post when Jayden turned 1 at the Unicorn Party where a poster commented that she thought everything was nice but very extravagant for a child . Tracy responded with something like no one asked for your opinion and You probably send you’re children to ? . I put a ? because She has since deleted her response and I have no proof of what she posted but it was horrific . I was shocked and I know what I saw . The post is still there with Tracy’s response of how “no one asked you “but she deleted the very cruel and totally unnecessary and shocking response she originally posted.
Welcome. We don’t censor shit. Please fill in the blank lol

• Haha

us19483

She 1000% created all of those questions herself. She doesn’t have that amount of engagement for all of those questions to come in within an hour.

• Heart