Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Can someone please send that wench a word of the day calendar?! I’m so sick of reading the word slander every other post. In the words of Bun B, “read a book you illiterate son of a bitch and step up your vocab.”

Also, NO man regardless of ethnicity(that’s the correct term not color) is throwing themselves at you, you vapid, pathetic, piece of trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bencinii14

Mom “gigi” has to prove she was “almost” there too 🤣 …. Until it occured to them “3 kiDs UnDeR 6” can’t watch themselves lol

you are not a bad friend if by any chance you could not make it because you have to tend to your kids first. Any real friend should understand that. The fact she made such a huge deal in that caption about moving everything just to make it … make that effort for your children. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for your kids … get over it tracy!
And if it was shade towards Julie, ms Julie is in Cancun 🏖 living her best life with her hubby, something Tracy wishes she had/ could do 😂

I’m genuinely shocked. Look I thought she had lost some weight, like a decent amount. I knew she was making herself smaller through photoshop though. But not this much! Like that’s a whole lot of weight loss she is photoshopping. That’s unbelievable! I knew she was altering her shape, but to the extent she is... wow! Wow!
That Is not Tracy yalll!!!! That’s the friend of theirs Érica. I remember cause It was July 4th weekend and Tracy was home with her kids dts and Sammy, Anne Marie, that Erica girl and Tracy’s fake supposed cousin Lauren were all together at some other shore house!! Ms Tracy had to actually be a mother that weekend.
Also I can’t believe she edited the baby fat off skylar!! What a fucking cunt. Those poor girls, they got such a shit mom. Tracy is obsessed with being perfect and making sure her image and life is perfect for all to see, LOL bitch you neeed helpppppp!!!!!!!!! Ugh so frustrating , id love to see her out sometime , I’d love to get my hands on her and show her how a real bitch gets down , she needs her ass handed to her 🥊

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

here_for_the_T

I’m catching up now, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned…
But these pics from her “sculpting lady” are PHOTOSHOPPED!!! These “before and after” pictures are the same EXACT fucking picture just photoshopped to look different!!!

How is this legal?!?

every angle and aspect of the picture is the same. The strap placement was a dead give away

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Oh BB, you think you're gonna save Tracy Maloney? Shame on you. She isn't a celebrity... this isn't some PR stunt. She's a regular woman from NJ who is spiraling and you're an accomplice. Instead of helping her by getting her some therapy, you enable her poor choices. Nothing wrong with a makeover, but not when you're about to put a tell-all out about how you get no child support. Everyone around her just uses her.

While her daughter sits in the waiting room with a frown... probably already has body issues, and she's looking at these before & afters... wondering why mommy wants to change her body when she probably thinks Mommy is the prettiest person in the world to her. Really depressing.

Also: Wow what a huge ass...😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

jessyka

I’ve started watching jerseylisious again. God i forgot what a cu nt she really is! green with envy over Olivia. Olivia just called her a female line backer 😂😂😂 she was vulgar the. With delusions of grandeur, whe all she was and is , is a disillusigned fool, who’s never been washed since the midwife washed her. Awful awful shitty person
Olivia was low key savage lol. Watching back, she was so right about all the things she said about Tracy, almost like she could see the future 😂. The orangutan boobs, the opinions about Corey etc. She shoulda listened to Liv 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
That's insane to me Tracy wasn’t there. Idc if she has the kids or not this weekend. It's your fkin friend's child's 1st bday!! You go!!! How do these people stay friends with her!? Beyond me. The only excuse I could give her is she's still under some type of restrictions with them. What could possibly be more important then your fukin friend's child's first birthday!!? I can't believe Jessica sticks up for this hoe along with all her other friends. If it's dick Tracy would be dead to me. Tracy is the type to expect everyone to show up for her shit...unreal..I'm so glad I'm not part of her circus in real life. You read here big t...why were you not there!!! Tell us you sloth!!
And wasn't she always saying how much she loves Cecily and whatever? She probably didn't show up because she knew there would probably be unretouched photos of herself floating around social media lol

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she is looking pretty snatched in the doc stories. The side pic is thin. I’m jealy. Something is definitely changing. Idk if its keto (it is possible bc i lost 50 lbs in 7 months on keto- weight was flying off) or surgery but there really is only so much she can photoshop… i hope.
Don't be jealous lol. Her life is tragic. I wouldn't trade shoes with her any day of the week. Whether she's photoshopping or not, whether she looks like a 10 or not after all this she will still be a mentally disturbed person with a horrible attitude. There's plenty of people to be jealous of or admire in this world and she ain't one. She's a failure in every sense of the word. Not to mention she's doing all this so she can find a guy as shallow as her.
The only thing I'd ever want that she has is the ability to do hair. She might not be the best but she does it better than me so I do admire her for that.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the point of her constantly bashing Corey and bringing up child support and him being a deadbeat. Then the next day she’s posting memes about relationships and subtle hints as to whether or not she’s seeing someone. Who’s your audience Tracy, serious question. Clearly you only post for your saddies because NO. MAN. wants anything to do with a woman who constantly bashes her ex and cries poor mouse that they don’t get child support. Regardless of what Corey is/isn’t doing that makes you look like a PATHETIC WEAK ASS BITCH.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheSonicParkingLot

How about stupid fucking bell sleeve half shirts and workout leggings for formal events
Women: listen?? .. is she fucking dumb or stupid? is she going to spin this into “OK N0W WeAr WhAT tHEy DoN’T LiKE bcus We DoNt DReSS FoR ThEM!” .. BECAUSEEE IF NOT, girl you better just stfu and take a seat.. those women are the only one who comment on your posts and like your shit. She’s literally just a condescending twat! Imagine her taking that poll in a room full of people? It would be awkward silence and a bunch of side eyes.. literally everything she does annoys tf out of me 🙄🙄 she’s the most obvious pick-me girl ever!

• Heart

flowers918

Mom “gigi” has to prove she was “almost” there too 🤣 …. Until it occured to them “3 kiDs UnDeR 6” can’t watch themselves lol

you are not a bad friend if by any chance you could not make it because you have to tend to your kids first. Any real friend should understand that. The fact she made such a huge deal in that caption about moving everything just to make it … make that effort for your children. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for your kids … get over it tracy!

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Anyone think Tracy is trying to make herself look like Dolores Catania with her newly purchased filters ? Someone told her she looks like Dolores, which she doesn’t, but she’s running with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Registeredusername

46DB4AF9-FC97-465A-9608-1743F6A312C3.jpeg

Hey trash bag....you wanna claim you’re owed child support? Sign into you account and show us REAL proof. Like mine here. I’m ACTUALLY owed almost 28k. Guess what? No one on the internet has ever heard me complain about it. Because I have a JOB. SERIOUSLY BITCH, If he owes you back pay let’s see real receipts 😉😉😉 oh and I was a REAL single mom until I got remarried. No help. My son hasn’t seen his father in 7 years. He actually is a deadbeat. Not like Corey who provides love and attention to his children. You don’t know the meaning of deadbeat.

• Heart
  • Wow

Njkelly3

Let’s take a shot every time Tracy says sLaNdEr during the podcast. We’ll need to be that fucked up to get through it.

• Haha

MzDeDa

Is this a delusional super fan, I peed my pants View attachment 669800
Are these people insane ?! Tracy "Dimarco" Maloney gardening, mowing the lawn, taking care of dogs, etc. is freakin' hilarious ! Tracy would eat dirt before doing anything that fool mentioned in her post. Honey, Tracy is a rude, lazy, entitled, narcissistic bitch and she couldn't multitask her way out of a wet paper bag. Tracy only does what she wants to do and it is only for her.

• Haha

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
The name of the next thread should be We’re All Too Firmilar With Tracy Maloney’s Ways 😂😂 one of her best misspellings to date lmao

• Haha
  • Heart

ECC2020

👏 👏 👏 yeah T listen and learn grow up, man up and show some of that LOYALTY you claim to have

Tracy the reject running out of the 70s (clearly dressed the part) into 2021
you want to know what really pisses me off about this mommy makeover post. I remember GREATLY how after she had Skylar she constantly said how her boobs aren’t saggy (because she didn’t BF 🙄). Made constant remarks about how she has zero stretch marks. Being I was pregnant the same time as her with Skylar. Her comments and posts made me feel like total shit about myself. And if I remember correctly with all her pregnancy she made it seem like her body stayed perfect through it all. So why the F do you need a mommy makeover?

Last edited:
  • Heart