Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her ass will be back to flat very soon lol nice try Tracy. Maybe try spending money on your kids...those memories last forever.

I'm with you on that. I can't find myself feeling bad for her either. Its sad to say but she's just not cut out to be a mother.
Yes. I am beautician and i stopped to make it because it is usuless and i felt bad towards my clients.

Reactions: 11
She does not have a bubble butt. And it’s okay! You can have a beautiful body with small breasts, no bubble butt, narrow hips…the list goes on. It’s sad that she is in such a dark place that she feels she needs to pretend to be the picture of perfection.
Exactly!! My body shape is similar to her real one. My boobs are a little low without a bra but at least I wear one in public! wide hips and my butt is wide and kinda flat too.. i’d be so embarrassed to photoshop my pics into a bubble butt hour glass figure and then people see the real me in public 😳

Reactions: 22
View attachment 662776View attachment 662777

Looks like tracy finally caved and bought the premium filters or at least a free trial 😝 also look in the mirror whoever said she had a flat ass was right. Also i almost feel bad for her bcos clearly she has a big insecurity about her ass or hips or both. I dont think these non invasive procedures actually do much besides make the person feel better. Unless shes lying and having a more invasive procedure done which i wudnt put past her

Oh and shes having laser lipo too
And skin tightening , she says for her pregnancies but im thinking u ladies are right and its for her weight loss surgery loose skin...
There's no way this is all free can it be? I mean they're just opening and on paper shes a former tv personality with half a mill followers so maybe....

Wow....... She's nuts.....
She's so superficial and fake. I've wanting to get my eyebrows microbladed for years, my sister talked me into it. I'm going next week for a consult, and I feel guilty for having my mom watch my son for an hour and I'll feel even shitter when I get them done because the procedure takes a bit .... Wow and she goes and does this no problem ...... Ha. Btw that cup on her arse is huge LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think the photo of her in the suit was taken on the day she had her hair done
Yeah I was thinking too that it must not be the same day. In the pictures of her on the table, it looks like she’s wearing a black top, unlike the white bralette in the pics with her curly hair. Maybe the curly hair pics were from a consultation or something but she’s trying to pass it off as all the same day as if we aren’t onto her lmao

Reactions: 20
Lord, forgive, but what is this? Someone help me understand.
View attachment 662959
Does her body fat magically shift to create a flat stomach and perfectly round globes? When I lay down, my fat spreads, too. When I stand, though, it just hangs in the same place. Is it cause of her magically Sicilian genes?
Well that black line separates her stomach and her ass, That stomach is huge!!!!! Her hair can't hide everything. She needs a few more inches added on..like a full lady Godiva do ~😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙏🙏

Reactions: 16
She hung out with the girl Allie once and she prob told her girl you need to buy the premium faceapp…her photos will now be heavily edited to not even look like her going forward. She wlll be on that app all day long posting a tit ton of selfies mark my words…
If only someone can see her somewhere and post here clear pictures

Reactions: 13
She does not have a bubble butt. And it’s okay! You can have a beautiful body with small breasts, no bubble butt, narrow hips…the list goes on. It’s sad that she is in such a dark place that she feels she needs to pretend to be the picture of perfection.
No she’s shaped like a black girl. That’s why black men love her. Her arms in the photo are special, just like her skin, ass, everything. We wouldn’t understand. We’re mere peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just for you to see? Or because you don’t want anyone to see your true body 🙄 as others have stated there is nothing wrong with being plus size or a bigger girl. Own it and flaunt it don’t hide behind the filters and photoshop
So you post your ass hanging out in a bathing suit, but wont show an after result? you post pictures of getting the procedure, but not after? you want to be private? a little late for that arent we?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just for you to see? Or because you don’t want anyone to see your true body 🙄 as others have stated there is nothing wrong with being plus size or a bigger girl. Own it and flaunt it don’t hide behind the filters and photoshop
Or because she knows maybe these procedures won’t make a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is a bleeping low blow. She didn’t have to even respond but her response is disgusting because Tara is Corey’s family and loves their kids & does so much with & for them. It’s a shame Trashbag Tracy Maloney feels the need to respond in this way.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Or because she knows maybe these procedures won’t make a difference
she probably left the office already & realized her left cheek is bigger than her right cheek. Lmao Shoulda known when you go to a gRaNd OpEnInG of a place & they don't even have outlet plates screwed in. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone's saying how the results are instant but no pictures from Ms. Maloney? The one who uploads countless bikini pics & tells people she loves her back rolls & cellulite & all? Lol smells like a botched job. But who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow....... She's nuts.....
She's so superficial and fake. I've wanting to get my eyebrows microbladed for years, my sister talked me into it. I'm going next week for a consult, and I feel guilty for having my mom watch my son for an hour and I'll feel even shitter when I get them done because the procedure takes a bit .... Wow and she goes and does this no problem ...... Ha. Btw that cup on her arse is huge LOL
Maybe as a good old-fashioned Catholic she does penance before and after and wears a silica in place of her panties 🤣

This is a bleeping low blow. She didn’t have to even respond but her response is disgusting because Tara is Corey’s family and loves their kids & does so much with & for them. It’s a shame Trashbag Tracy Maloney feels the need to respond in this way.
Could someone send it to Raven?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brazilian or colombian lift (no comment about the name) creates a local trauma in the buttock with swelling. It's like falling on your butt on the stairs. It is a scam and it is even dangerous.

Reactions: 18
She has described herself to a tee, what a complete and utter bellend
3A4A0404-9065-4D81-AAAB-95906CFA0D13.png

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.