Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SKM3700

Is your son watching when you have your flabby pancake ass out posting thirst traps? Is he watching when you non-stop bash his father? Is he watching when you go on your alcoholic benders with a bunch of strangers for attention? What about when you do your podcast and talk nothing but your obsession with getting D? Yup, he’s watching and he sees what trash you are.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She’s the worst...

STFU as the legal decision maker. So what Corey has no say at all with his kids, but yet you want him to be involved and give money. Make it make sense bitch. Stop acting like mom of the year. You barely bathe or feed those kids. all you worry about is Corey "slandering your name" but yet you talk so much shit about him and his family. I really wish one of his sisters just popped you right in the fucken mouth for all the shit you talk. But knowing you this is what you want to happen so you can say they attacked me for no reason and i cant have the kids go there anymore because its not safe.

If this bitch lived in my neighborhood i can tell you right now her ass would have gotten her ass beat. Between her racist comments and her acting like she the toughest girl on the block , her and her fake ass timbs would be sent back to her country club life crying.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She’s the worst...
For the record this stupid moron wouldn’t have been able to have Julian raised Jewish without her Heffa ass converting to Judaism as well. She just took an opportunity to shit talk. She could have been like “No he was not, but with a change in circumstances, he will be soon.” Or fucking not address it at all.

I think it’s time Corey court order gag orders her. She needs to shut the fuck up once and for all.

• Heart

Amee128

This is her transcript. She is the one alleging "$26,000". Words directly from her mouth, her estimate, attributed to her in court.

The judge/attorney didn't state those numbers as official on record with documentation to back.

This again is all her perspective.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Tracy it’s july and you’re flashing the fake timberlands…they’re meant for the snow you moron. Also still waiting a year to see the jimmy choos lol

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I’d be embarrassed to only ever wear leggings out. With those ugly ass chancletta flip flops. Buy a skirt or dress outfit and some heels. I have second hand embarrassment for her. She really does not own a pair own jeans.

Smitty123

Chatty Member
She really is. Ummm.. not sure who that guy was that took them to a carnival this weekend, or the guy who was teaching Sky to ride a bike. I’m definitely not on team Tracy or corey but I’ll say when those kids grow up they are going to have more positive memories with the Epsteins than the Maloneys.

Reactions: 35

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
F1865524-159C-435D-AEB6-6E3562600813.jpeg

I.. 🤣🤣. Weren’t you just eating octopus the other day for lunch? Did you not post eating pasta and fresh mozzarella for lunch with that company? 3 hard boiled eggs and fresh veggies for lunch and that’s it my ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I can't believe all of these people. 😂😂😂 To think this is their real life and not a reality show. Phew. Dis tew much 🤣 oh the drama. Can't say I'm complaining 🍿😂

• Haha

TheSonicParkingLot

Not to sound insensitive at all, but what did Brielle think was going to happen? Corey has been this way for a long time and a lot of guys like that don't change....ever. Remember yearss ago an ex of his did a post on the dirty (I think?) about Corey like I'm NOT a jealous ex but he is super possessive a cheater blah blah. Tracy didn't listen to the warning, now Brielle. Corey should stay single
He was still legally married when he started dating Brielle. The separation was announced like two months before she came around. He was 29 with 3 kids (one with special needs) and no job at the time. I’m sure it sucks but I don’t really feel bad for her. Sorry meatball 🍝 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
You are obviously new here so let me break it down for you. No one cares if she is big or small, no one. People are here because she is a fucking liar who edits her photos and claims to have “perky tits” and a “huge ass” and has a different face in every photo. She says vile things to people and has a history of being unstable, violent, and narcissistic. She has an audience that hangs on her every word (probably you) that she lies to. If women want to uphold women the first place to do it on IG is without the filters. That’s the nutshell of her exterior criticism, her personality is a fucking joke too. She is a racist asshole.

• Heart

SKM3700

No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
Oh good lord, put the Kool-Aid down & get your head out her ass. There is not one single photo that bitch posts that she doesn’t photoshop the hell out of. She even photoshops her kids. Then she brags about being natural. She gets weight loss surgery & photoshops 50lbs off her but says she’s eating healthy when in reality she’s getting drunk every other day & eating crap. She neglects her children & sexualizes them like a disgusting POS pervert. No one would give 2 shits if she was 300lbs if she was just honest. This bitch is a nasty, dirty, disgusting twat waffle and a racist. You want to defend her? Kick rocks while you sit on a cactus.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Why make such a comment to Fillippo? Maybe because he’s actually Italian lol
She’s obsessed with saying how much she didn’t watch the game. If you’re a true Italian, even though she’s born here, like me, we still have pride for this team that won yesterday. It’s our heritage and our culture that we’re rooting for not the soccer game tracy. Stick your cornicello up your ass you wannabe.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Def sad....not completely suprised. She should get out now. Cut her losses and move on. She's a pretty girl, young, job, no kids...she's got the whole package going on. Get out Brielle. Run. Corey just needs to get through his hoe phase although some men never do but he seriously should just date and not commit. I don't understand why guys do that.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Her all time famous "I can't. I literally can not."
Her famous emoji of her clapping at herself for absolutely no reason.
Tracy what's your favorite drink
Tracy Tequila 👏👏👏
Tracy what did you have for breakfast
Tracy 2 tubs of sugar free icecream 👏👏👏
🤣💀🤣😆

• Haha