Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Just looked this up:
Calculating Child Support in New York.

Generally, the court calculates the amount of child support based on both parents' income per year and the number of children for whom the parents are responsible. ... 17% of the combined parental income for one child. 25% of the combined parental income for two children. 29% of the combined parental income for three children.

So if Corey owes $500 a week. He has to be making around $1725 weekly. Not uncommon in the construction business.

But my question is, if that is what is owed or in the rears, isn’t that amount based on BOTH OF THEIR INCOMES? Not just his?
I would imagine it would be a calculation of combined income then the percentage the parent had the child is what they pay?

Reactions: 7

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
View attachment 662776View attachment 662777

Looks like tracy finally caved and bought the premium filters or at least a free trial 😝 also look in the mirror whoever said she had a flat ass was right. Also i almost feel bad for her bcos clearly she has a big insecurity about her ass or hips or both. I dont think these non invasive procedures actually do much besides make the person feel better. Unless shes lying and having a more invasive procedure done which i wudnt put past her

Oh and shes having laser lipo too
And skin tightening , she says for her pregnancies but im thinking u ladies are right and its for her weight loss surgery loose skin...
There's no way this is all free can it be? I mean they're just opening and on paper shes a former tv personality with half a mill followers so maybe....

Waiting for the Before & Afters.

Reactions: 7

Nana69

Why are Brielle and Corey so quick to share info with total strangers?!! That's so weird to me.

Tracy doesn't understand... People will discover who Corey truly is but that won't change their opinion of her. She's still gross and a liar who photoshops every single picture. She is still and always will be the vile rude bitch she is. Tracy: Corey being a “deadbeat father and cheater” doesn't make you a better person.
Hi confused, what was shared by them??! Lord I wish I cld share my Dms w Tray bag and Cory!!!! Eating me up!!! 😖😖😖🙏

Here we gooooo
Ugggg.. That was sent that to me a few hours ago.. Not sure how she gets IT!?!?!

Reactions: 6