Tracy Dimarco #44

Are you a new member? If so, what sent you to Tattle Life and this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a quick recap of the previous thread:

-Corey has been very talkative lately messaging back many of us “Tattlers” and-spilling the tea. He has said that Tracy likes to use and abuse Sammys adderall and Xanax prescriptions. That she would make Corey send any pics he wanted to post online to her first to get approval before posting (so she can Photoshop them). New Nick name for a Corey - Spicy Corey 🌶 🔥

-Tracy has been out drinking every weekend for 5 weekends straight since MDW.
Tara has had the kids almost endlessly. Yet Tracy likes to front and lie that she’s always with her kids and she’s so exhausted. I’m pretty sure no mom ever has had five weekends off in a row. At least no good mom who is present with their kids.

if I’ve missed anything please feel free to add below more to the recap!

Link to the previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
looks like a tummy tuck belly button 🤷‍♀️
Tummy tuck belly buttons are usually smaller and flatter. Think Kim Zolzick, Joan Rivers, Star Jones. Klohe Kardashian.

That’s why her belly button is protruding.
View attachment 640207
She also had 3 kids back to back and would use those waist trainers instead of belly binders, as well as she was overweight.
Her face looks like a 60 year old woman.
Her face is that of someone who is really unhappy with themselves and is looking for self gratification.
Is that Julian in the bed
Poor Julian 🥺 ugh these kids man, they had 2 weeks of fun and now they’re back to their mother who is obsessed with her Thot tit Behavior.

Reactions: 20
I’m gonna try this pose out in the mirror and see if it makes me look any smaller….I’m curious now! (Talking about Tracy’s weird pose)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is mentally unwell for seeking admiration from the internet. You can tell she really is lonely unhappy soul. If you were happy you wouldnt need the internet to lift you up.

I don’t think her belly button was caused from the pregnancies, when you look back at her maternity shoots, it never popped out. I also have had 3 kids and I gained lots of weight with my kiddos, it never popped out and it’s still an innie.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think her belly button was caused from the pregnancies, when you look back at her maternity shoots, it never popped out. I also have had 3 kids and I gained lots of weight with my kiddos, it never popped out and it’s still an innie.

If you zoom, its still an innie but shallow. Mine isn't as deep as it was pre pregnancy either. Its shallower. Its hard to explain

Reactions: 14
All of her pregnancy pictures are edited! So don’t be fooled. I remember her first shoot when they announced her pregnancy with skylar I was so jealous! She looked so perfect and her belly too and now I look back and it’s all so edited it’s insane.
Are there any bikini pics pre kids? I don’t remember her having an outie.

Reactions: 23
All of her pregnancy pictures are edited! So don’t be fooled. I remember her first shoot when they announced her pregnancy with skylar I was so jealous! She looked so perfect and her belly too and now I look back and it’s all so edited it’s insane.
I know the girl who took those first pictures and she’s known to heavily edit. She photoshops about 50lbs off herself regularly just like big T. Maybe she taught her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
169A2106-7A25-4A7D-9BA6-84DC3FCFFAE2.png
675A14F4-15F1-4811-8C20-0ABA7F6054DE.png
232ACDF6-96E3-4F77-A3E2-7DFBC051E52E.png

Pre kids

Reactions: 13
Her legs are 100% photoshopped, she has those giant lumps on her hips, you can see them in the pic from the pool, this pic, she has nothing. You can tell she smoothed them out where the bed sheet is at. Def sucked in her stomach. She looks way skinnier here than she did just one week ago at jaydens graduation.. weird…

BFD1FFA6-0C35-4115-87A9-FF2429080921.jpeg

This belly looks very rounded. And almost if it’s hanging over her bathing suit bottoms. We need a side view. Bc if the arch shes doing, she appears thinner. It’s all angles and filter. The wedding was what, 2-3 weeks ago - and the hippo whale was much larger.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.