Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad Corey is speaking out. There’s always two sides to a story and it’s about damn time we see Coreys side. What’s her main argument that he doesn’t pay child support? But wait, didn’t she say when they were married she paid all the bills and bought all the kids stuff anyways, so why so desperate for the money now?

They are both insane and need real help, the sad part is those three beautiful kids are suffering!

Reactions: 31
I’m just sitting here trying to process everything I just read. I saw comments out of left field on the instagram post and I came here to see what went down on her end because I have her blocked. I am absolutely livid and appalled for what she just did to this family. I’m so angry for them!!! NONE of them deserve to have this circulating around on the internet. These comments are so personal and fabricated - I can’t believe what she put out there for the sake of claiming ownership of a photo. My heart is in my bleeping throat. Does she really think she’s metaphorically untouchable and there won’t be any social consequences coming her way?! - She’s throwing 100lbs BRICKS from a paper thin house. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I just want to make this my business & **** and air out every piece of information that I know. This malicious, demonic witch is a bulldozer who doesn’t care about anybody but her bleeping self! She crossed a line that she can never come back from! Tracy, how dare you disregard any thought for your CHILDREN and how this will effect them, just for you to have Instagram attention?? Woman, your Instagram followers don’t even care about YOU - It’s not real life! Mommy and Daddy left you unattended for a few days and this is what happens?! This tit can’t be undone - and I can’t stand to see the fake crying over him after being called out for cheating when you were also trying to simultaneously twofold with my girls 24yr old cousin that wanted nothing to do with you! You don’t care about him, you didn’t care about M_____, you don’t care about Corey, you don’t care about your kids or your family. Girl, this is pathetic!!! G’ahed and use your podcast account to request my sister again like a few weeks ago. FYI my phone number hasn’t changed!
Thank you for sharing your feelings! I honestly can only imagine how you feel! If someone i knew to be a decent person was being dragged through the mud like this I'd be upset too. Corey hasnt ever bashed tracy online they way she bashes him. She publicly accuses him of not paying support and not working every single day. She makes fun of him and brielle she bashes him on her podcast. And corey has always pretty much just let her talk. It enrages me cos tracy has not worked in years and sits in houses and cars paid for by corey and her daddy and has the nerve to talk tit. Tracy reminds me of those imbalanced kids in grade school its like shes so upset that she might no longer be able to play victim if people think she cheated or that corey isnt the monster she paints him to be that she went off the deep end saying things like he beats tara and is on drugs etc. His family really did embrace her and look at how shes repaying them. Also that was the worst fake crying ive ever has the misfortune of listening too. You could hear the lack of tears. The other time she actually cried and showed her face you can hear the difference in her voice. There was no tears last night. Shes so fake i cant beleive shes in charge of children shes more worried about some pathetic instagram drama than she is her own children. Whoever pays her phone bill should cut her off and have her committed she needs psychiatric help this is not a normal way to act. Smh. Im so shocked. Her poor parents prob couldnt even enjoy their vacay yesterday getting msgs from her im sure fake crying wah wah someone wrote on a comment that i cheated and instead of ignoring it like an adult i made a scene and now its worse. 🙄 her brothers are prob like omg so embarrassing we are related to this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine being accused all over the internet of not having custody of your children and never caring to respond? But someone says you hooked up with a guy with a girlfriend and you fake cry in the dark on Instagram live and go off all over the place .

Get your priorities straight T.

Reactions: 65
I’m just sitting here trying to process everything I just read. I saw comments out of left field on the instagram post and I came here to see what went down on her end because I have her blocked. I am absolutely livid and appalled for what she just did to this family. I’m so angry for them!!! NONE of them deserve to have this circulating around on the internet. These comments are so personal and fabricated - I can’t believe what she put out there for the sake of claiming ownership of a photo. My heart is in my bleeping throat. Does she really think she’s metaphorically untouchable and there won’t be any social consequences coming her way?! - She’s throwing 100lbs BRICKS from a paper thin house. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I just want to make this my business & **** and air out every piece of information that I know. This malicious, demonic witch is a bulldozer who doesn’t care about anybody but her bleeping self! She crossed a line that she can never come back from! Tracy, how dare you disregard any thought for your CHILDREN and how this will effect them, just for you to have Instagram attention?? Woman, your Instagram followers don’t even care about YOU - It’s not real life! Mommy and Daddy left you unattended for a few days and this is what happens?! This tit can’t be undone - and I can’t stand to see the fake crying over him after being called out for cheating when you were also trying to simultaneously twofold with my girls 24yr old cousin that wanted nothing to do with you! You don’t care about him, you didn’t care about M_____, you don’t care about Corey, you don’t care about your kids or your family. Girl, this is pathetic!!! G’ahed and use your podcast account to request my sister again like a few weeks ago. FYI my phone number hasn’t changed!
Oh girl spill some more. Love that you are here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A tattler in the previous thread said this and its so spot on " I think tracy really has no idea what she walked away from... and I’m not talking about anything else other that Corey being a man that could TOLERATE her bullshit enough to love, protect and marry her. I really don’t think she’s going to find another man who is attractive, strong and patient enough to put up with all of her tit. Find me another man who looks similar to Corey that would have two little white teacup dogs and walk them in a stroller, leopard print all over the house.. all of the matching wardrobe, tacky lifestyle, putting up with all the demands from Tracy, bringing home all of the money, being treated like a child and verbally attacked all the time by your controlling vicious wife, etc..."
This is soooo true im sorry but with her karma i dont think Tracy will ever find another man like corey he might not be perfect but he loved her enough to put up with a lotttttt of bullshit. They should have tried harder to save the marriage cos i dunno that tracy will ever find someone else willing to do all the tacky crap she loves to do😒

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Christ almighty the shits hit the fan today. I'm loving all the tea. Feel for corey poor fella cant do right for doing wrong. Big T is a header think she needs medication shes a emotional rollercoaster

Reactions: 21
Wow, the way I ran here 🏃

She 'let' him attend a special event... no honey, for your child there's none of that. My kid's father assaulted me, was arrested, 5 days later was our eldest 1st day at school, not 1 of my thoughts was he wouldn't be there 🤨🤯

Why is it being accused of cheating that has this reaction!?

I'm also putting myself in each woman's life here w the accusations against beating Tata;
- if before kid's, WHY would you plan children, let alone 3!!!!
- why would the person that gets beat in your mind be the person that supervises his visits!?!?
- for Raven, if my brother beat my sister am I going to take care of him and have him move in? Probably not, I get that's her brother but I'm not too sure on this one.
- for Tata if true, she is a very brave woman and deserves these kid's full time bc it seems is the only one who puts their needs above all.

I would also hazard a guess after seeing Jess say after their break T will change her mind and not have the episode air.

View attachment 630352
With all of the tea that has spilled tonight, I know this is the least of our worries - but did Tara use this picture to piss of Tracy? We know Tracy took it since it’s outside of her townhome
It's the 'countless days virtual learning together' for meee 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Wow, the way I ran here 🏃

She 'let' him attend a special event... no honey, for your child there's none of that. My kid's father assaulted me, was arrested, 5 days later was our eldest 1st day at school, not 1 of my thoughts was he wouldn't be there 🤨🤯

Why is it being accused of cheating that has this reaction!?

I'm also putting myself in each woman's life here w the accusations against beating Tata;
- if before kid's, WHY would you plan children, let alone 3!!!!
- why would the person that gets beat in your mind be the person that supervises his visits!?!?
- for Raven, if my brother beat my sister am I going to take care of him and have him move in? Probably not, I get that's her brother but I'm not too sure on this one.
- for Tata if true, she is a very brave woman and deserves these kid's full time bc it seems is the only one who puts their needs above all.

I would also hazard a guess after seeing Jess say after their break T will change her mind and not have the episode air.
Wow kudos to you mama for putting on a brave face for your baby 🙌🏼 I’m so sorry you had to go through that.💔 Tracy could take a note or two from you…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also don't get the whole I'm so grateful and thankful to the guy bc he admitted it..... where is the Scorpio energy of someone has wronged her!? I don't get it, like she didn't say anything bad about him!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The girlfriend looks like a classy woman poor thing to deal with the mess of Tracy. And apparently they’re now engaged as of 10/2020. His legs are so skinny, Tracy’s arms are thicker than his thighs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg a fellow fundie snarker, you're the first one who recognized her! They're beyond strange, sometimes it's hard to believe they even exist
Omg - I’m also a fundie snarker over on Reddit!!! Never noticed your pic before, but woo.

The girlfriend looks like a classy woman poor thing to deal with the mess of Tracy. And apparently they’re now engaged as of 10/2020. His legs are so skinny, Tracy’s arms are thicker than his thighs.
So the guy Tracy was messing around with that had a gf, is that guy Chris V.? Damn. Why Tracy? His gf is cuter and successful on her own.

Reactions: 14
No wonder her own father loathes her..... It is so evident in any pic they have together. If it wasnt for her children, he would never have anything to do with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg - I’m also a fundie snarker over on Reddit!!! Never noticed your pic before, but woo.

So the guy Tracy was messing around with that had a gf, is that guy Chris V.? Damn. Why Tracy? His gf is cuter and successful on her own.
Wait now I’m confused. Sophia is the woman that got cheated on? I thought she was the sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her recent post about Julian.. throwing in how she gets him up everyday at 7 and on the bus by 730, how is that relevant to a picture about his progress? Lol. She’s so obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sammys an idiot for encouraging this immature behaviour. I mean obviously theres a reason shes tracys last friend standing everyone else keeps her at arms length and sees her a few times a year and keep themselves out of this mess. I get that sammy is single and prob enjoys having some drinking days with tracy but honestly for the sake of the kids tell your friend to keep her dirty laundry off the internet where it will live forever

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her recent post about Julian.. throwing in how she gets him up everyday at 7 and on the bus by 730, how is that relevant to a picture about his progress? Lol. She’s so obvious
exactly!!! Maloney, would you like a metal for doing less than the BARE MINIMUM as a mother? CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING YOUR CHILD ON THE BUS LOCATED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE TOWNHOME YOU DON'T OWN NOR PAY FOR. You must be SO exhausted after that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.