Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean they are doing OK again? Hopefully she’s supporting him during Trashys Meltdown. I found these screenshots on phoneymaloneyeps page 🙊

Seriously.
I think CPS is nothing new to them & Tracy has been on the CPS radar for a while.
It’s extremely telling that Tracy’s parents went away and her kids went to Tara. It’s also telling that on Sky’s last day of school, they were with Tara that morning.

As for her live, it’s also telling that she keeps choosing to focus on the cheating thing. She never ever mentions about the kids, it’s always about the cheating…. Sooo…. With that being said.
I don’t believe Corey and Tracy are allowed to be alone with their kids without supervision of either Tara or One of Tracy’s parents present.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel like it’s all finally coming together ? I’ve been wondering for so long if all the claims against Tracy were true. I loved her at first but she has lost her damn mind! It’s about time the truth is coming to light. Gimme all the tea ☕👏🏽

Reactions: 31
Hi! New to this tit show. Never really knew about all the “backstory” always just thought he was a POS and she was amazing. Didn’t know she doesn’t even have the kids all the time. She annoyed me with the filters on the kids. Clearly we know she doesn’t look like that. But putting facetune tit on your kids pictures is disgusting.
Whenever she comments “i won’t tell EVERYTHING, because I do love him and wanna protect my kids” is a straight coo out. She knows she runs her mouth he is gonna tell her tit. She needs to paint this picture that she is the victim. But I have three questions:
1.) if he owes that much child support, why isn’t he in jail? If he isn’t working he is getting unemployment (and the extra stimulus $300 money) - so she is getting paid
2.) why is EVERY comment on her Instagram in support of her? Yet his is mixed. Not one person thinks she is just as much to blame for airing tit.
3.) Who goes on Instagram live and cries because you got caught lying about being a side piece (after, for months, bragged about being a side piece or boosting she could take your man) 🧐🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Seriously.
I think CPS is nothing new to them & Tracy has been on the CPS radar for a while.
It’s extremely telling that Tracy’s parents went away and her kids went to Tara. It’s also telling that on Sky’s last day of school, they were with Tara that morning.

As for her live, it’s also telling that she keeps choosing to focus on the cheating thing. She never ever mentions about the kids, it’s always about the cheating…. Sooo…. With that being said.
I don’t believe Corey and Tracy are allowed to be alone with their kids without supervision of either Tara or One of Tracy’s parents present.
Woulda loved for him to have expanded on the CPS subject. In the span of 6 short years, these idiots lost the thread and CPS had to get involved. I seriously hope, just like she cries on live in the dark, that she ponders how in the hell it came to this in the dark? How? One parent was failing and falling but the other?

Reactions: 16
Wheres the big booty she claims 🤔🤣
Screenshot_20210622-203213_Video Player.jpg

Her tummy making an entrance into the video first. Where that flat flat??
Screenshot_20210622-203255_Video Player.jpg

And that arm?! 💪💪💪
Screenshot_20210622-203306_Video Player.jpg

Very blurry because I had to compress it but she's in the dark anyway lol

Make a burner IG & upload it there?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wheres the big booty she claims 🤔🤣
View attachment 630411
Her tummy making an entrance into the video first. Where that flat flat??
View attachment 630412
And that arm?! 💪💪💪
View attachment 630414

You’re amazing thank you for uploading!!!

also wtf is wrong with her 😂 who tf goes crying to IG alive about this tit. She is seriously mental. She needs serious psychiatric help.she’s equally disgusting and immature with her fkn male energy and testosterone.I hope that girl comes on here and spills some tit, I mean hello trashbag is queen of telling everyone their man is in her DMs and she’s damn proud of it fkn nasty rat

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.